Life RP Rules.

K5-HOWL posted on May 22, 2010 at 06:50AM
1)If you're going to kill someone's character, make sure you have their permission, first.

2) Yes you can post above 13-pg level. Just dont go to insane with that. <_< Theres little kids on dis site

3) Don't RP for other people without their consent.

4) Don't ignore other peoples posts.

5) No advertising

6) Do not join if you are a busy person and may not be able to post often. This may hold up RPs. If you are absent from an RP, notify your abcense and give an RP excuse in whatever RP you are participating in.

7) No spamming,

8) Important RP events must be approved by both parties. (i.e. someone would like to be my brother. He must ask permission)

9)No personal attacks on anyone, because of the way they roleplay or such

10) Try not to cuss too much. Once again there are little kids on this site.

11) RP posts are to be written in the past-tense.
Incorrect: Crestfallen walks into the clearing and smiles at her gathered tribe.
Correct: Crestfallen walked into the clearing and smiled at her gathered tribe.

12)To avoid confusion, we use a standard set of symbols to indicate certain actions. These are to be used in this holt, be it RP or story, no exceptions.

13) Do not start any major RP storylines without permission from the other roleplayers first. It may conflict with a storyline we already have in place. However, do not hesitate to contact us with ideas. This is your rp as much as ours; we need your input and ideas to keep it going. If your idea won't work at the moment, chances are it will work at some point later on, or we can incorporate it somehow. This does NOT mean that you need our permission to do anything. This only applies to plotlines that will involve the entire rp or a significant portion of it.

14)If you have a complaint to lodge against another member, please bring it to my attention and I will deal with it as I see fit.

15)There may be points in the RP where a secret is revealed and out for everyone to read about. However, if Ninja A told Wolf B this secret while they were alone, no one else should know it. If you are unsure about whether your Character could have overheard, please ask before throwing this piece of information out as a topic of conversation around the dinner table. This also falls into implied secrets. For example - we all know the drill. A guy character hangs out with a girl character, it's assumed by the players (often correctly) that these two will soon embark upon a romantic relationship. However, if they have done nothing in the RP to indicate romantic feelings for each other, the group should not be talking about how these two are madly in love. This requires discretion, and again, if there are any questions don't hesitate to ask them.

16)Descriptions of violent and sexual acts will occur. You will not be forced to read or write any such acts yourself. All posts containing adult content will be labeled as such at the subject line. People who neglect to label their posts will be warned once and then stripped of privileges after that. Do not, at any time, complain about the adult content of the RP. You have been warned, you knew this would happen before you joined and you still chose to join, no one is forcing you to read or write it, so you have no right to complain about it or flame us for it. If you do, you will be removed from the rp, period, the end. On the flip side, if all your posts are labeled adult and your character never does anything but roll around in the furs like a weasel in heat, you will be warned. If you disregard that warning, something unpleasant will happen to your character, such as castration or termenation from the rp.

17)•Grammar! Use grammar to the best of your ability (This includes spelling and separating paragraphs without separating them every sentence).

18) •Please! Third/second person, not first.

19) • If possible, An average of three paragraphs per post

20)•DETAIL! Make your posts detailed! No vague descriptions of what's happening.

21) Listen to me at all times

22) Listen to what other roleplayers have to say

23) Check out the Discussion forum daily

24) MUST BE ORIGINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25) Rape can happen, u just need permission from that charcter's creater

26)"WARNING!: Unless you are able to handle explict language, content, and orgasmisms.. get the fuck out of here..." XD

27) MUST BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE, TELL US WHERE U ARE IN EVERY POST AND WHAT TIME IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE NOTE: More rules shall be added tommorow, also the other forums shall be to
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 02:22AM

Life RP 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PreBanned said…
Must be detailed... I AM NOT GETTING INTO WHAT I WANT TO GET INTO WITH J! NO WAY! LOL!!
over a year ago K5-HOWL said…
lol XD
I know I could rape his character, he wouldn't care... but the detailed part.. errr... why do YOU wana know?? LOL!
LOL cause im a pervert like that plus that thought never even came to my mind till u pointed it out >.<
LOL!
haha ;p