Walt Disney Pictures decided to swap Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – the fifth installment in the theme park ride-based movie franchise headlined by Johnny Depp as the slippery scallywag Jack Sparrow – out from the Summer 2015 lineup this week (right after the studio repositioned Marvel’s Ant-Man to takes its place), rather than rush the swashbuckling blockbuster down the assembly line as fast as conceivably possible.
The Dead Men Tell No Tales script is still being written by Jeff Nathanson (Rush Hour 2 & 3), who took over from Pirates 1-4...
* He who sleeps with pigs will rise with odor.
* Don't take other people's treasure, even if they're dead.
* Pirates are not all bad.
* Rum is very handy for starting large fires.
* Increasing one's vocabulary is a good thing.
* When bargaining, be sure the terms are very clear.
* Monkeys can be cursed.
* Be very careful when telling people a fake name.
* The closet is probably not the best hiding place.
* Sometimes people deserved to be slapped.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
.........3. say your crushes three times.
4. paste this to four other groups.
...If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
......But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck.
SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKSSee more ..