Scrubs you know when you're obsessed with scrubs when...

hooch-is-crazy posted on Jan 07, 2008 at 05:38PM
i can't remember where i stole this from but what you do is come up with things you might do if you are obsessed with scrubs.make them as funny as possible people and only one per post, let the other people in too.

i'll start, this one isn't great,

when someone goes mad you say hooch is crazy

Scrubs 949 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 949

over a year ago alicelattey said…
-When your friend has a black chick without a name and you beg her to name it JD. Then it makes your name when she does!
over a year ago hooch-is-crazy said…
When (after reading Alice's comment) you say to yourself The only difference between a black chick and a white chick is when a black chick says does my butt look big you say hell yes.
-When you get really excited because you are watching a JD and Elliot video and someone has used a picture that you did!
over a year ago tushtush said…
-When you invite your friend round and force her to watch My Princess (which you recorded) again, even though she'd already seen it twice and you've seen it many, many, many times.
-When you ask your dad if he watched Scrubs last night (he doesn't live with me) and he says "Was it on, which episode?" when you tell him My Princess he says he's already seen it on the internet at which point you start verbally abusing him, saying that if he was a real Scrubs fan he would watch every episode over and over `(which is true.)
-When your confessing your new found love for oth to your friend and she asks if you're heading the same way to addiction like you did with Scrubs. then you tell her, truthfully, that "I am not addicted or obsessed with Scrubs. I do not yearn for it, I automatically watch it, it is a part of me. it's like a cigarette saying it's addicted to cigarettes, it's not possible because it's part of what it is. My love for Scrubs is beyond words, it is a like a built-in genetic code."
-When you go to see prince Caspian (meh) and every time someone gets hurt you say "That's a real punch in the crotch."

Alicelattey, how'd you break yours? It seems toes are going left and right this summer, amazondebs broke hers, too. Bad feet really suck caboodle, especially as my half-brother just got a trampoline and i can't use it. :(
over a year ago DalekSec said…
Two of my favourite shows were in conflict tonight, and I had a floating head doctor fantasy!
-When Scrubs is the last thing you think about before you go to sleep at night, and the first thing you think about in the morning.

I broke it rolling down the terraces at my school (small, but very steep hills) it's almost healed now though, but it still hurts a lot sometimes. How did you break yours?
I got it stuck in an escalator.... :(
Ow! My mum caught me singing My Musical today, it's an old enough episode that I just went with it because I've watched it a ridiculous number of times. Then my Dad walked in when I was saying all the lines of My Princess along with it, I shut up. Fast.
-When your dad takes you and your siblings (except the evil baby) to some crazy ABBA and Queen tribute concert and when "Queen" play Under pressure you start hopping around saying "That was played in season 2 episode 9 My Lucky Day at the end! Wooooo!!"
over a year ago kshay_panda1 said…
when you scream EAGGGGLEEEE everytime you're in the air or when you jump.
-When you see a bottle of Gatorade and you automatically think 'I filled it with blue Gatorade, I just do that to freak people out.'
-When your dad says you should write a song (not happening) and you humour him and ask what you should do it about and he says 'What about Scrubs.'
-When whenever you watch the Carte Dor advert you always think 'that song is used in My Self Examination'
last edited over a year ago
-When you saw an billboard advertising a car dealership called richard dorian but you couldn't see the ric which made it look like hard dorian so you laughed so hard at the idea of JD being a hard man.
-When you are making your own transcripts and most of it is from memory
-When you go to the hospital and you can't stop staring at this doctor even though it's clearly making him uncomfortable because you're just thinking "Man those scrubs are ugly.... Can't they get boot-cut, styled ones like on Scrubs?"
-When in a hospital waiting room they're plating ER on the TV and you keep on asking loud enough for the whole room to hear why they aren't playing Scrubs.
LOL
-When you suddenly got really happy after watching a behind the scenes video and finding out that north hollywood hospital ("sacred heart") is on riverside drive and you live on riveside avenue even though they're still thousands of miles apart.
-When you know exactly where North Hollywood Hospital is and can easily find it on Google Maps.
-When you get really over excited when you're on Google Maps and you find the hospital and click Street View and move it to exact right place so you can see a Sacred Heart ambulance.
-When your Dad uses the phrase 'Let's Rock and Roll' and you immediately burst out laughing and have to restrain yourself from making him have a time out.
over a year ago DalekSec said…
I can't find North Hollywood Hospital! =(
Go on Google Maps, search for North Hollywood, find Riverside Drive, go left (West) until you see where La Maida Street joins Riverside Drive in a kind of curve shape and the hospital is on that corner. :) You can look at it with satellite :D
-When you lie on your bed in the dark and start having a conversation with yourself in a Northern accent, gossiping with yourself about JD's life. 'twent a bit like this "You'll never guess what." "What, darling'?" "That guy, with the moussey hair, he's been up to antics. " "Nah, not him again?" "Yeah! He slept with that blonde one..." "Aww, i knew that." "Then he dumped her asnd he went out with a druggie before! Then a lassie with a hubby in a coma." "Nah?!" Etc...

-When you start singing songs from the show in a Scottish accent, doing the actions that go with the scenes the song is from.
- When you lie in bed at night counting up the number of times you have cried about Scrubs ending. 10 times. At least.
-When a song comes on Dopi (your ipod) when it's on shuffle that you've never heard on it before and just from hearing the opening you start to think "I know this song. i do. Where's it from?" and then suddenly you realise and exclaim (before the singing has even started) "Season 6 episode two! It played at the end of My best friend's baby's baby and my baby's baby!" You find yourself knowing all the words because you've seen the episode so many times and then the weirdest thing happens. The end scene starts to form around you in your room. First Elliot walks in and says how Isabella Turk has been born and then Turk walks in with her and the room becomes the hospital and Kim and JD appear next to you and decide to keep their baby. It's so strange and it feels real. When the song ends and the next on begins the scene starts fading away and you're left completely confused as you know it was your imagination but it just felt.... different. :D
TUSHTUSH THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!

I do it all the time with songs, it happened with Collide, Tell Her This and way too many others :D

- When your iPod is called Zach (like when you plug it in and it shows it in Devices, it's actually called Zach)
-When you try flipping coins over and over to try and make them land like the one in My Mirror Image.
-When you have a dream where your entire family is singing Welcome to Sacred Heart, complete with actions. And it's actually perfect.

That was an awesome dream :D
-When you're about to go on holiday and you are taking every single one of your boxsets with you. (I won't be on here much.... :()
-When you're planning on buying a metal two person suit like the Turla has when you get married when you're older, and you and your husband will always always say one word each....
-When everyone is saying that they can now see the pictures on this website, but you can't and when you look at the Scrubs images and all you can see is a big, white box you drop to your knees and scream to the heavens.
-When your mum is shoe shopping so you entertain yourself by playing through My Big Bird in your head, and laughing at all the 'shoe shopping' bits.
THE IMAGES ARE BACK :D :D :D :D :D

YAYYYY
-When you get really excited whenever you see My Fishbowl ( I think it is) Where Dr. Cox calls JD Alice :)
over a year ago SpanksU said…
When you get upset you mock pulling your hair out screaming "LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR . . . LEAVE IT ON THE FLOOR!"
I'm back from my hols, although I bet you 2 are away now.
I just came back!

-When you're on the plane and they give you a chicken salad sandwich and you start singing to it.
-When your DVD player eats one of your Scrubs DVDs and you pick it up and start beating it on the back yelling 'NOOOO! YOU CAN"T EAT MY SCRUBBIES!!!!!! NO!' It didn'tm come out, so now you're going to sue.... you just don't know who to go to.
-When on your birthday you go on a computer for a couple of minutes just to find the clip where everyone is singing happy birthday to Laverene and pretend they're serenading you.
-When you beg your dad to buy you this CD in a Polish shop called 'Las Vegas' and it's not because you want to hear "Livin' La Vida Loca" or "I'm Too Sexy" but because one of the tracks is "Down Under" by Colin Hay (featured in My Porcelain God and My Hard Labour) and you sing along in glee whenever it comes on. Then, when it's your birthday and you can choose the music, you force your family to listen to it on repeat.
-When in the breakfast room at your hotel they play "I would do anything" and you sing along with it pretending to be the patient, Mr Blass in My Old Friend's New Friend.
-When you're reading an interview with Hugh Laurie and it mentions that his salary per episode is £100000. When you read this you cackle and yell, "Ha! Zach Braff gets $350000 per episode, fool! And each one is only 22 minutes, as opposed to your hour! Mehehehe!" House sucks. :D
-When you're watching the medical show Holby city (you don't know why...) and the woman is trying to read what operation she's getting but she can't pronounce it. You start telling the TV the correct pronunciation as you've seen it mentioned time and time again in my Catalyst (laparoscopic cholecystectomy). You feel really clever afterwards. :D
-When you call your dad girls' names.
-When in you're thinking about something you like e.g. Cheese and in your head the constant narration will be saying something like, "Hmm, Brie is delicious but I do love Emmental, ooh and Camembert!" and you'll be about to think "I love cheese" but in your mind it will suddenly morph into "I love Scrubs." Even though that's not what you were wanting to think, you're so used to hearing it in your head your mind automatically thinks it.
YAY! you're back! sorry I went again.

-When you ask people if they have a "hot rondevoux"
-When while watching the olympics (it wasn't instead of scrubs, I was on the computer and there's a TV next to it but it doesn't have sky so I put on the olympics while fanpopping) you here of a guy in the hurdles called buckland and you shout "Come on Ted! Do it For Your Mom! If you win I'll give you my hair!" (he won)

-When every time you prove someone wrong you sing the "You were wrong" song and continue until Murray says "We were on your Scooter"

-When if you don't know something you say.

"Who Knows, nose knows, I like words. Do you like words?"

"I like strangle"
-When you gave knifewrench "the devil treatment" (using the devil emoticon to everything he says) because he says he doesn't watch Scrubs anymore (then I yelled a bunch of pirate insults (like motherscupper) at him and told him to change his username)

-When you're scared of boullion cubes (I found this out yesterday when I was in the supermarket, I saw them and I walked away backwards, scared.
-When you are doing a sailing race and keep thinking 'I don't have a popsicle's chance in hell' then laughing as you realise Dr. Kelso has said that.
-When you are on the plane and you get really excited because you notice they are playing Scrubs on the way back and then point it out to your dad and get annoyed because he just rolls his eyes.
-When you get really excited because they actually play Scrubs on the plane, you also name the episode (My Big Brother) and sit there looking very unimpressed when they miss out a bit of a joke (they said 'stop your stupid laughing' instead of 'stop your stupid laughing it makes you look like a whore') and at the end when they give you a little fact about Zach (that he's a director in his own right) you go 'Well duh I knew that'
-When you're starting to list you're favourite cut out bits ("No" instead of "no, it makes you look like a prostitute that caters especially to clowns" is my favourite because it changes the meaning at makes it seem like Dr. Cox was being nice to Elliot), it may takes some time untill I finish though.
-When you know this forum's code number off by heart (8032)
-When you know the scrubs forum on fanforum's URL off by heart (www.fanforum.com/f163)
-When you've had to correct people loads on link (so has tushtush) (BTW I'm trying to revive it)

-When you started the 1st and 3rd most popular forums on this spot which were formerly 1st and 2nd and were both started before 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th from the top 10 (also this makes me the only user to start 2 threads on this spot that made it to the top 10. (the next highest up a user had 2 is snoznoodle, 4th and 12th, (both made before mid-july 2007 (get ready for a lot of brackets closing))))
-When you cried a little after missing the "good time" scene from Se1 Ep2 My Mentor on yesterday's Sunday Stack on Paramount Comedy1 and on Paramount Comedy 1+1 because you slept in only to jump for joy after finding that it wasn't a proper stack and it just played from My First Day to My Bad in a loop so it played My Mentor again (that also let me see the "means don't ever touch him" scene)
-When after wondering why tushtush was gone so long you came to the conclusion that she's not gone and Alice and another user are going to tapw me to the ceiling of a cafeteria.
over a year ago ay3 said…
when you think in your head its not your voice its JDs
LOL yes thats rly true XD
Hooch, I was on holiday again with no electricity at all, sharing a field with 100 hippies.....

-When you had panic attacks on holiday when you started to miss Scrubs too much.
-When you take one of your boxsets on holiday with you even though you know there will be no electricity, just to keep as company and have nice chats with.
-When you shout at a guy you've just met because he says Scrubs isn't funny.
-When as a joke your friend steals your boxset and you scream and threaten to tear down his tent.
Yes Hooch, you got our plan. Dammit.

-When you spend ages imagining how cool it would be if they actually had a Scrubs GCSE because you could do it and get an A* without really trying. Obviously I would because it's Scrubs but I wouldn't really have to.
-When you have all the cast's birthdays written on your calendar, and go around wishing all your friends a Happy ---------'s Birthday.
LOL, that would be so easy. and TUSHTUSH, YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!
-When you don't miss your family, friends, bed or toilet while you're on holiday. The only thing you miss is Scrubs.
-When you cry when your DVD player breaks because you'll have to watch it on the computer now, or when it's on TV. :(
-When you go through TV Guides and circle Scrubs in big red pen whenever you see it's on.
-When you see everyone on this forum is back agin and you feel like you've been reunited with your second family....:)