Sex and Sexuality Review Article

Fetishes according to your zodiac sign

Review by irena83 posted over a year ago
Aries (March 21 to April 19)
As the prime and primal sign of the Zodiac, Aries finds pleasure in raw and high-adrenaline experiences. They can count musky scents, bed knocking (as in knocking the bed against the wall, floor and, if really gifted, the ceiling), morning sex, hair-pulling and wrestling among their fetishes.

Taurus (April 20 to May 20)
Drawn to sensual experiences, Taureans want to have the whole enchilada in any encounter. They tend to enjoy the big and beautiful, anything involving food and sex, deep kissing, hickies (as Taurus rules the neck), and of course, chocolate.

Gemini (May 21 to June 20)
The busiest sign of the zodiac zips into full throttle thrills by fixating on objects and activities that move fast and furious. You can count on them keeping their short-spanned attention on a pair of hands, oral sex, lipstick, tickling, high-speed sex, sex toys and witty banter.

Cancer (June 21 to July 22)
You'll stroke a Cancer's fetish bone if you have anything that reminds them of feeling loved. They tend to adore breasts, leather (since it hugs the body), nipple-play, belly-rubbing, fur, sucking, role-playing as an airline attendant or nurse, and hotel rooms – giving them that home-away-from-home feeling.

Leo (July 23 to Aug. 22)
Primal pomp and ceremony and some measure of exhibitionism are what make a Leo's mane stand on end. So they love long or big hair, biting, scratching, flirting, sex on the beach, bragging and strip teasing.

Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22)
The ancients used to call Virgo a sign of bondage. Of course, in modern times we talk about feeling like a slave at our workplace. However, in the realm of fetishes, bondage might still apply. Virgos find puddles of bliss in submission, latex, doctor/nurse role play, masks, handcuffing, lingerie and thongs

Libra (Sept. 23 to Oct. 22)
The body part commonly associated with Libra is the buttocks. That gives us a big clue to Libra's fetish. They enjoy spanking and butt play. But anything that deals with role playing and switching things up also appeals to the sign of the scales. This would include S/M, cross-dressing and dressing up.

Scorpio (Oct. 23 to Nov. 21)
As a sign, Scorpio isn't afraid of the dark, or pushing the pleasure envelope. So it finds caverns of delight in bondage, body odor, dungeon play, sex in and around water, semi-public sex (think alleyways or parked cars) and blindfolding, as Scorpio always loves mystery.

Sagittarius (Nov. 22 to Dec. 21)
Adventure is Sagittarius' middle name, so of course they would expect no less in their fetishes. Sagittarians are the sign most likely to flash and engage in public sex for thrills, but they can also find thrills in the less revealing -- sex board games, or even casual clothing like jeans and socks.

Capricorn (Dec. 22 to Jan. 19)
Think of mountain tops and you'll have a clue as to what gets Capricorn bucking like a wild goat. If it's not high heels, older men or women, back-to-nature types, flannel, or boardroom sex that gets your Cap's goat, then it'll be sex on an actual mountain top … the higher, the better!

Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 18)
As the official sign of the coming age, Aquarius will fetishize anything that seems futuristic, progressive or risqué. They are typically fond of cyber/phone sex, group sex, sex toys, bad boy/girl types and dirty talk.

Pisces (Feb. 19 to March 20)
Pisces actually has some of the most noted fetishes -- feet, toe-sucking and shoes, as this sign rules the feet. However, Pisceans are also in love with imagery, so we can count voyeurism and photo-play as one of their fetishes too.

www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=9&ve...jyg

irismess said:
funny... but interesting

soxfan89 said:
Neat!

irena83 said:
Yeah,it is interesting... :D

CornChips said:
Strangely though, that sounds about right. :(
(Taurus here)

irena83 said:
Cool! I'm a Scorpio. :)

CornChips said:
Oh cool :D

irena83 said:

haha, Im a Gemini :P

I'm a Pisces and I found it only partly accurate. But my boyfriend is a Virgo and before I read it I thought "I'm going to shit myself if it says anything about bondage" because he's into that. What was the first sentence? Exactly :)

irena83 said:
Haha! I really like what was written about Virgo. Interesting. :P

shomill said:
Virgo- so not me! I hate bondage and thongs (who the freak wants a strap up their butt, anyway?) and role-play doesn't sound interesting. I've got a little of Cancer and Leo, tho, and sex near water has always been a fantasy of mine.

shomill said:
Oh, I do also have a hand fetish and a butt fetish. Not anal sex, as it sounds painful as well as perverted, but a cute bottom does catch my attention. Only on guys, tho.

Oh, and long, thick hair, as long as it's not more than chin-length.

blush
shomill said:
^I can't believe I just admitted all that!

mischievous
irena83 said:
Hahaha! Cool. I have a serious HAND FETISH! :D

irena83 said:
And what they say about Scorpios is totally not me!

mischievous
MissO1116 said:
yeah that sounds right
scorpio here
Sagittarius Boyfriend
Taurus best friend

Of course, me being Virgo, it has to be the worst...

mischievous
JadeEyes said:
i thinik i'm a cross of virgo and gemini.

I like to know my fetish for pregnant women and any connections of that with my natal star chart. I'm a sun/moon Aquarius (Feb 15) & cancer rising, the sign ruled by the Moon treated like a "planet" in astrology. The true node is where the earth crosses the path of the moon and two full moons fell in Feb. 1 (in Leo) and March 1 (in Virgo). I feel the three body parts ruled by these signs are breast/chest: cancer, heart/front: Leo and womb/hips: Virgo. The ruling planets for Aquarius or Capricorn are Uranus was in scorpio in my birth chart (the sign's ruler planet Pluto was in Libra) and Saturn, which happens to be in Virgo clash with Mars and Jupiter (rules Pisces or Sagittarius), but Neptune is in Sag and Mercury in Pisces, and Venus the feminine planet is in Aries moving to Taurus at height when I was born (2:21pm PST) while Capricorn sets and no planet was in Gemini, the other air sign (so is Libra). +

scopio me
taurus bf
taurus bestie

i would engage in public sex? haha sounds good (;

mischievous
gemini "high-speed sex" LOOOOL kind of true, my ex was like that, they go turbo :)))
my bf is a scorpio and he does like blindfolding, (i blindfold him) and all that...mistery. :P

Me? Too young at the moment, so I'll wait 'till I'm at least 18, but that would sound about right. I'm a Leo (yay!) and I am drawn to guys with long, thick hair. It doesn't have to be, but hair is an important characteristic in a potential boyfriend! I know looks aren't everything, but to Leo girls, we usually like a guy who is very nice to look at! Lmao!

sunny
I suppose I could learn to be a good Scorpio according to this horoscope. I do enjoy being outside.

Virgo (Aug. 23 to Sept. 22) Ohhhhh-lol. Virgo the Virgin sex slave O.O
The ancients used to call Virgo a sign of BONDAGE. Of course, in modern times we talk about feeling like a slave at our workplace. However, in the realm of fetishes, bondage might still apply. Virgos find puddles of bliss in submission, -latex, -doctor/nurse role play, masks, handcuffing, lingerie and -thongs

leather? blindfolds, semi-public sex, other rp, & my Aquarius bf IS into almost anything risque and badboy/girl & dirty talk for SURE

I'm an aries girl but I really don't think I live up to my zodiac sign. Everyone else I know lives up to theirs but not me. I don't like war and aggression and dominance, I like peace and tranquility and I need to feel as an equal in a relationship. I've always wanted a shy, sweet boyfriend not an aggressive arrogant macho man. And I HATE kinky sex. Why would anyone want to feel pain? I've read some thing online about that kind of sex (don't even go there) and it sounded like it was a torture instruction book.

blush
O3O
What's wrong with kinky sex @Kawaii? And no kinky sex does not all have to do with that and I like kinky and also I like my zodiac sign I'm Aquarius (Jan. 20 to Feb. 18), but I don't do or like group sex but I do like other things and @Sinna O/////O I like my gf's zodiac <3333333333 very naughty lol and yes true I'm a bad boy, dirty talker, and other naughty things >/////<

meh
Im a Virgo. I have a bondage fetish????

mischievous
wow....... i am realllllyyyyyy glad i'm an aries, but i kinda have a bondage fetish....lol

rawr1cat said:
Im geminis , wow pair of hands, oral sex, lipstick, tickling, high-speed sex, sex toys and witty banter.

mischievous
boytoy_84 said:
I'm a Pisces, and have feet and imaginary fetishes lol