Advertisement

answer this question

Sonic Fan Characters Question

SNIPER RP

Your female character is in a large crowd watching a parade go down the street. In front of her is a tall business man. Your character turns to the side, and sees a figure on the top of a roof with a shining object.

She instantly knows what that is, and yells "SNIPER!" The business man turns around, just in time to be shot in the head, then collapses, with his very suspicious briefcase on the floor.

The Sniper starts to walk off, and hasn't noticed you, but the Briefcase is right there.

WHAT

DOES

SHE

DO!?
 TakTheFox posted over a year ago
next question »

Sonic Fan Characters Answers

sparkyhedgehog said:
this won't work for me. XD jenna IS a sniper so she wouldn't yell sniper. it's just not her personality.
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
O...kay... no offense, but if you couldn't do that, then why did you make an answer?
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
you know what...........i have no idea.......just bored i guess........
sparkyhedgehog posted over a year ago
*
XD Don't worry. It happens to everyone XD
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
that is so true XD
sparkyhedgehog posted over a year ago
NyoHetaliaCreed said:
Locomotive: *looks around warily before walking calmly through the panicking crowds (because, duh, dude just got killed. It's inevitable) and picks up the briefcase* Oh well, you must have done some serious stuff to deserve a bullet to the head. *salutes buisness man's dead body and leaves with the briefcase
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Sniper: *starts following her through the crowds*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Locomotive: *enters an alleyway and sits down with the briefcase* Now, let's see what kind of things the gentleman was up to, if this is of any importance. *starts trying to pry open the briefcase with her left robotic arm's thin fingers*
NyoHetaliaCreed posted over a year ago
*
Sniper: *walks in front of her* That's not yours, luv
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
numnumyellow67 said:
Steim: What in the name of sanity!
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
*crowds run in all directions*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
Hiding 129 comments...
*
Steim: Um..OK!*Takes control*
numnumyellow67 posted over a year ago
*
Rynk: *jumps at the missiles kicking away the ones she can*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
-Wednesday- said:
Hellvish: *Picks up the man's corpse and the briefcase* Move out of the way people. Insanianette(Female Insanian) with a corpse and briefcase coming through.
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
*crowds run and scream everywhere XD*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Agent-Tex and Sniper: *returning to their base*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Zally: *skips home* Hellvish: *follows him, not skipping.*
-Wednesday- posted over a year ago
sakuraandsasuke said:
Layla: *looks at corpse and then at briefcase* well can't waste this one can i * takes the brieafcase to use it as a target for her new Plasma cannon* oky doky then * shoots it*
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Layla: *completely ignoring the corpse*
sakuraandsasuke posted over a year ago
*
*briefcase rejects the shot and energy reverses towards Layla*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Layla: woah! * dodges*
sakuraandsasuke posted over a year ago
*
Sniper: *starts to walk towards her*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
shadowlover3000 said:
Yell "BOOM HEAD SHOT!!!!"
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Sniper disapeares
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
My turn to snipe nao:}
shadowlover3000 posted over a year ago
*
XD
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
jadeISmaNAME said:
demi :* looks around and makes sure no ones looking , she gabs the case * maybe they want this , im gunna see what it is first * walks throught the screaming cround and behind a store *
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
*Crowds continue running everywhere screaming*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
Hiding 84 comments...
*
demi : ok ... * still running and runs into the woods * now im lost -_-
jadeISmaNAME posted over a year ago
*
Rynk: *runs back to her* Great... well you're probably in the safest place in this flagged country (she says flag instead of cussing XD). The Nero Forest. Im Rynk. You?
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
crazyasfred said:
Nikki:*looks around*cool.*nerviously taps the case* ok no explosions *picks it up and looks for the sniper*
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Agent: *appears behind her* ... HI!!!
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Nikki:what um hello
crazyasfred posted over a year ago
*
Agent: Because if I tried, I'd get killed by whats in it
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
sparkxsonic said:
Spark: *looks side to side then picks up the briefcase*
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Sniper: *disaperes*
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Spark: *walks down the sreet*
sparkxsonic posted over a year ago
*
Sniper: Very. Now... can you hand to me?
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
Strawberry0020 said:
???: *On rooftop of a hotel; Talks in headset* I'm about 50km away from the target... I'm assembling the rifle now.
Grey: *through his headset* Good. I already took out the other Yakuza that were patrolling outside of the casino. I'll be there to pick you up in exactly 3 minutes and 52 seconds.
???: Affirmative. *Assembles rifle and waits for the business man to come*
~2 minutes later at the parade~
Katie: *Running from Yakuza and sees a bright light, mistaking Winter for another Yakuza* Sh**! Sniper.. I have to get out of here...
*Everyone looks at her*
Katie: O.O Did I just say that out loud?
Man: *Turns around and suddenly drops dead with bullet hole in between his eyebrows*
Katie: If I run closer to the where the bullets are coming from... Then maybe the shooter won't be able to see me from such a close distance... *Dodges another bullet and takes off running, unobtrusively*
~The hotel~
Katie: *Runs on rooftop with 9mm* Show yourself!
*No one's there*
Katie: *Sees briefcase* What the-?
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Agent: *behind Katie* Hi
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Katie: *Anguishing expression* What ever it is, my boss needs it! My life depends on it...
Strawberry0020 posted over a year ago
*
Agent: *picks case back up* You open this and it will kill you!
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
silveranime122 said:
Dominique:*looks around and takes the briefcase**walks away*I wonder whats in here...
select as best answer
posted over a year ago 
*
Rynk: *sees Dominique through the crowds* HEY! DOMI... PERSON! *walks over to her* What's that?
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
*
Dominique:A briefcase.Some guy got shot infront of me and I took it for invesagation.
silveranime122 posted over a year ago
*
Sniper: That's not yours. G'day Rynk. Rynk: Uh...
TakTheFox posted over a year ago
next question »