Harry and Hermione Would anyone want to do a Icon Challenge?

ChiffaniChan posted on May 27, 2011 at 09:57AM
Would anyone want to do an Icon Challenge, like everyone entering an icon(s) that they have made themselves and have them judged and such?

Harry and Hermione 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LUNAFAN said…
smile
Well, do u mean, in this spot? And when u say an icon challenge, is it like the ones we are having in several actresses spots? like 20in20 icon challenges? or simple icon contests? I didn't really understand ur question, if u're asking whether u can start an icon contest here, u can, no problem :) And it's gotta be related to Harmione, dunno if there's much different topics we can do related to that, we'll try though....If u're asking whether I would like to enter in the icon challenge, I'm sorry, but I don't usually get time to come her bcoz of ma classes...And if u start something, like contests, there will be atleast five people to participate..Now that this club os so lively with some of the members, I think u have a good scope if u are holding a contest or something.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChiffaniChan said…
H/Hr of course, but I wouldn't run it like the other spots, I run it like a Challenge, where there would be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and possible most creative, best effects, and honorable mention depending on how many people join. I would a couple bases, maybe a texture and some brushes, and some thing like that. After everyone one enters I would judge on coloring, image placement, effects, creativity, text(if any), border(if any), etc.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago emilykuru said…
laugh
im up for it
over a year ago OnlyHarmioneHJP said…
smile
I'd love to, but I don't have the capability. It'd be cool to see what everyone comes up with though.
over a year ago BruCaS_LoVE said…
smile
Why not :) Count on me.
over a year ago katherine1731 said…
count me in too. :)