The Miss Emmy knows what is best for me Club Thank you for the nice card

Simpo1 posted on Jun 06, 2018 at 10:56AM
Miss Emmy,
It was really nice to get a card from you. I guess you know about my lapse after Miss Sally's Tea Party. The doctor say i got too emotionsal or something like that. Miss Sally and her mom came fir a visit. Yiu are right, Miss Sally is nice. But shes gonna be a freshman now snd i still won't be able to go until next year and then we'll be in the same grade. She said i can be her boyfriend then. Is this going to be ok with u?
I still think you are in charge of me. I don't mind doing what she tells to do but i like You telling me what to do better and i donut care she is older than you by like not even 2 years. But i know i can't just do stuff like that on my own.
I wanna says what happen when i get do dizzy and forget where I was and thinking i was caught in a cave. I have to take those pills again that make me tired so often.
But really it was so much fun being in the waiter for the party even if i looked so stupid in the uniform.
I hope you're not laughing so much at the pictures. Me and Miss Sally's little brothers were the waiters and they at least look cute as a funny. They didn't hafta to wear the extra layer like i did. Being with them all day was ok. It remind me of those times you babysitted us all.
I was not understand that Miss Sally and her lady friends invited me to be there waiter but heck i did not mind at any time. I loved it. Even if i wear a pink girl outfit like the ballet girls. The girls liked it.
Miss Sally's mom was in charge of us pinkos in the kitchen and show us how to make sandwiches and tea . The boys had to show me how to put yellow stuff into eggs cooked already.
Still it was fun and the games were fun but i don't get the rules and loose do often.
U see the pictures so i donut need to say how silly i am looking.
I would do it again and love it much. I had the best warm feeling and tingles the whole day.
Thank you Miss Emmy for making me take Miss Sally to the dance. Except being with u, im have the best time.
Your boy,
Samm

The Miss Emmy knows what is best for me Club No replies