Anime "DANGER" ZOMBIE GROUND RP

AmyRose11 posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 09:13PM
Hey, welcome to DZG RP in this Rp, you can either be a student/solider for killing zombies, or a zombie, the choice is yours!
RULES
1. Minimum cursing
2. No major drama
3. Have fun, and kill XD
FEEL FREE TO JOIN, ANYONE!! ^_^
~A.R.
last edited on Nov 23, 2013 at 09:36PM

Anime 2863 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2863

over a year ago AmyRose11 said…
Name: Kagume Sasayumi
Personality: Sweet, shy, can be quite pervertious at some points (haha), sometimes silly
Classification: Student yet possess' magical powers and can unleash spirits
Background: Lives with her older sister, other family members were killed in zombie attacks
Name: Kagume Sasayumi
Personality: Sweet, shy, can be quite pervertious at some points (hah
over a year ago AmyRose11 said…
*stands behind the school building quietly carefully not trying to bring attention to herself*
over a year ago Palin_X765 said…
Name: Narou

personality: a cool guy that tries to get with every girl he sees

classification : a student who is very accurate with a pistol
Name: Narou

personality: a cool guy that tries to get with every girl he sees

classi
over a year ago kourage18 said…
name:stitches
personality: bubble fun yet short tempered and very protetive
classifaction:student whos mane weapon is asword
background:never to be revealed
over a year ago kourage18 said…
can shift into defrent animals
can shift into defrent animals
over a year ago KenichiTMD said…
Name: Lee Dragar
Code Name: Silent Evil
Classification: Soldier (but splits from his platoon when the zombie attacks start)
Personality: Skilled marksmen, doesn't talk much, keeps to himself, will chose his own survival over anyone, Known for being an amazing engineer
Background: Lives by himself in an old warehouse and has been through 2 wars and no family they were among the first infected and he had to gun them down

last edited over a year ago
Name: Lee Dragar
Code Name: Silent Evil
Classification: Soldier (but splits from his platoon when t
*starts firing his suppressed assault rifle at the zombies wandering too close to his warehouse then throws on his jacket and large backpack and exits his safe house to look for supplies*
Lee slowly makes his way through narrow alleys and large open roads rifle to his shoulder stopping every couple blocks to check his compass and map at one stop he hears what he perceives as a scream coming from a small School building so he goes on top a near by building overlooking the school when he see a young student hiding along the back of the school building as zombies creep up along the building to her location lee gets into a good shooting position and shoots the first zombie coming at the girl and then proceeds to fire a round in front the school hitting the ground causeing a loud noise that attracts the zombies causing them to move away from the girl
Narou didn't know what to call today.
The day he entered Hell......Or the first day of his new life. that morning he had brought his dads pistol to school planing to blow Mr. Watari's head off and to check a few other people off his hit list. Then just when he was about to do it another student bust into his classroom frantic.

" RUN!!!! P-PEOPLE ARE EATING EACH OTHER IN THE HALLWAY Run!!!!!!! " the student yelled at the class. Narou thought it was some joke until they came bursting in his classroom. then he saw them start eating his classmates as the screamed for their lives.

Good thing Narou sat by the window he pulled out his pistol and threw his back pack over his shoulder that carried extra ammunition. As he started to climb from the window he looked down the drop wasn't big. He started to run down the alleyway looking behind him to make sure the zombies wasn't chasing him. As he turn to look in front of him it was too late. He ran full-force into a girl with sweet eyes and blonde hair.

" i don't know who you are , but we gotta go" he said grabbing her hand . she nodded with tears in her eyes as they ran to a near by building.
Lee keep track of the girl from his roof top when he saw the boys take her hand lee slowly followed them with his scope not sure of the boys intentions then they run into a building where there were zombies all around he knew they wouldn't be safe there so lee started to make his way to the building once inside he found the boy with his pistol and the girl he took aim at the boy and in a quiet but loud enough voice to be heard lee said drop the weapon and turn around the boy was about to yell till lee put a handkerchief in his mouth then said to the boy don't yell don't talk if you do they will hear you and we are all dead then the boy nodded his head and complied with lee's demands lee came over to pat him down he checked his bag full of ammunition and check his pistol it had a full magazine he then kicked the weapon away from the boy and zip-tied his hands the girl was in the corner frighten he turn the boy around and asked for his name the boy said Narou
" So smart-ass." narou mumbled " Tell me why the HELL you Zipped tied my hands?"

"Will you be quite or they will hear You." The soldier responded as he walked to the girl. " Hi my name is Lee are you ok?"
" im fine. "she said " im Kagume Sasayumi"
" Great now that we are all acquainted.....Untie me hands" Narou said in a sharp voice.
"I still don't know your full intentions. Why did you take miss sasayumi to the building?' Lee asked
"Maybe because some crazy people were at my school trying to eat my face off!" Narou yelled " i saved her life"
" No actually that was me." lee said
"what! "
"Never mind that i still don't trust you but we have to find a safer location"Lee said

"Agreed .That's why i need my gun i am a very good shot"
"nope" said lee as he untied Narou's hand. " i will keep it for now"

" Umm...G-Gu-Guys!!!" Kagume yelled . The boys turned around the zombies began to beat on the windows of the building, and the glass began to break.
" Anymore life saving advice? Soldier boy?"
lee quickly fires off 3 round killing the first 3 zombies then proceeds to cut the zip tie off Narou as he does this more zombies gather and are pounding on the door one gets in without lee noticing then spirits are unleashed from the girl causing Narou be shocked but lee's not phased he then gives Narou his pistol and backpack back and orders them to go up the stairs to the roof of the small 1 story building he fires off a couple more rounds taking out the zombies entering the building then throws a frag and runs up the steps as the grenade explodes all 3 of them then hop from building to building till they make it close to Lees warehouse then lee kills a couple zombies around the entrance to his warehouse and they run into lee warehouse Narou proceeds to be shocked and ask "What the hell are you" to the girl when a small cat wonders into lees lap as he sits down he then jumps and aims his weapon at the cat because hes never seen it before and then a white cloud of smoke appears and in the cats place appears a girl Narou's and Lee's jaws drop
over a year ago sieluvzsoul said…
(can i join?)
name: Tsubaki Nakatskatsa
bakground: no one knos
apperance: very short but very big up top (pic)
personality: seems sweet kind and gentle but wen shes in trouble she can pull a huge gun cannon from outta nower and is an awesum shoot also it can change into a schythe, a very big 1, and her attitude can change in a meer second< so shes kinda Bipolar, also shes a VAMPIRE, but she doesnt kno yet, so since shes alredy dead sumtimes zombies DONT attack her, cuz she smells lik death, but thts nt always the case
classification: frst yr at tht school
(can i join?)
name:  Tsubaki Nakatskatsa
bakgrou
tsubaki is in her classroom covered in blood
"wut the hell jus happened here" she said breathing heavinly
just then she heard moaning and groanig from outside of her classroom
"o no" she wispers tears filling her eyes as she clutched the schythe in her hands baking away until she was out of sight from the door as the zombies walked by
"phew tht was a close 1" she said wiping her eyes leaving smudges of blood and mascara looking around then she notices an open window "hey mayb i culd...: she strts but then notices the door handle jiggiling
"uh oh, im nt scared of the height ive jumped from higher places but if i go out tht window ill b in line of the target but who knos wuts down there* she said grabbing her hair "and if i stay here ill jus get my damn face bitten off, either way im gonna die" she said bringing her knees in hugging them.
just then her phone rings and the zombies hear it and strt banging on the door
"HELP ME SUMONE HELP ME, HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP"she yells loud enough 4 ppl 2 hear from miles and miles away
Lee and Narou are completely still starring at the girl with cat ears mouths open then Lee and Narou grab each other a run against the wall they look at each other then back at the girl and both say "WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!" the girl both explain what they are as Narou and Lee hear the HAM radio start to crackle lee runs over to check on it as he does he hears a military communication explaining their plans to drop a massive bomb over the city and right after the communication cuts out they hear another scream coming from the school lee and Narou leave right away for the school while the girls stay back at Lee's warehouse
"HELP" she yells even louder
just then the zombies cum in
tsubaki stands up and baks up towards the window
"HELP ME, PLZ HELP" she yells as her hair floats in the wind as she stands on the window sill and her weapon dissapears, she looks down and sees zombies down there
"god damnit" she growls baking up a little holding the curtain "here goes nothing" she says stepping off but b4 she falls she grabs the tip of the curtain and hlds on with her dear life "stupid idea, dumbest i dea ever" she thot hlding down her skirt with 1 of her hands
"SUMONE PLZ' she says "help" she wispers closing her eyes
" Where did that scream come from!" Narou asked lee.
" I don't know , but it sounds near the school." lee said
"Then why the Hell are we going there!?!?!" narou screamed " I'm sure everyone in the entire school is infected with whatever this is!"

"can you stop yelling!" Lee yelled just as they turned the corner of the school. When they turned they saw a girl hanging from one of the high windows holding on an outside curtain. And about 20 zombies below her. Help she screamed.

" Ready" Lee asked
" Lets go"

The young men went into attack mode. they charged the zombie horde. One, two, Three head shots lee landed with his riffle and Narou got up close and personal unleashing an assault of bullets until in was nothing but blood and guts everywhere. Lee and narou stood under the girl and realized she had on a skirt. Lee bashfully looked away. she tugged at her skirt.

" Please .....Please don't look!!!!!!!"

" Hey sweetheart?" Narou yelled " Need any Help?" he laughed
Lee and Narou make their way to the school to see a girl hanging out the window Narou shoots 10 rounds kill the zombies below lee runs over just as she falls catching her and

Lee and Narou run back to the warehouse with the girl over their should the girl kicks yelling "PUT ME DOWN LET GO" and Lee looses his grip the girl falls on the ground

right next to a zombie as the zombie lungs for the girl a random stranger jumps out killing the zombie but being bitten at the same time the man tells Lee "hurry up and shoot me whoever you are right in my head i don't wanna be like them" Lee doesn't hesitate and complies with the strangers wishes firing a round into his head then grabbing the girl throwing her back over his shoulder and they retreat back into the warehouse once inside Narou grabs Lee yelling" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT JUST KILLING THAT MAN" Lee looks at the ground saying " he told me too i was only doing as the man wanted" and the girl they rescue moves away from them against the wall not knowing whats going on
"umm i uh" she strts cowering in the corner shivering with fear "u-ur nt prt of them or sumthing r-rite" she says getting stuk in the corner, "u kno wut wutever, let me out of here plz" she yells banging on the wall
" Seriously we dont have time for this" Narou said to Lee " We have to get back to the warehouse or we are all dead i say we should just leave her."

" No." Lee said " What is wrong with you?"

" I dont want to die Trying to save a girl who dont want to be saved."

" Hey miss. we are not trying to hurt you." lee started " But we have to get back to my place or im sure we will all die. Do you want That ? "

" No" she said .

" Then lets go." he helped her to her feet. As they began to run back down the street a group of zombies turned the corner and were heading there way.

" Turn back!" Narou yelled as he shot a few rounds into the group of flesh eaters. When they turned back around another group of zombies appeared .

They were surrounded.

" Ahh Shit." narou mumbled " I told you we should've left her"
over a year ago killer24 said…
Hi guys mind if I join Miss Rose said it's a cool RP, but just in case you guys don't want me to join I'm asking anyway
over a year ago KayKutie13 said…
Name: Haruka Rashda
Personality: Very bubbly girl who believes in staying positive.
Classification: Student that uses whatever she can as a weapon. Her mother used to be a nurse so she knows how to treat some wounds.
Background: Lives on her own with her pet dog, most people believe she went crazy after she had to kill her own family because they were infected. No one thought she would survive but she surprised everyone by staying alive for so long.
Here Haruka
Here Haruka
Haruka was running wildly down the hallway of the school, she had just bashed a zombies head in with a chair in a classroom in the next hall over. She grabbed the strap around her shoulder to make sure she still had her back pack. The only reason she came back to the school was to get supplies from the nurse's office since going to hospitals were out of the question and people were killing each other left and right in the stores. She wanted to be stalked up just in case anything happened to her or someone she needed to help along the way. She carried a gun but due to the issue of finding ammo and fear that the gun shots would only let more zombies know where she was she usually opted fro killing them by other means, it was more likely she would have to use the gun on a human before a zombie and thats what scared her the most. Who was left to trust? The best way to survive would be in a group but every man was out for himself now.
(I guess i'll join then)

Name: Alex Knight
Personality: (mine I guess)
Classification: student I guess
Looks: blonde hair, blue eyes
Background: I'll think of something
Other: his weapon is a sword that can be sheathed in his shield
KayKutie13 commented…
Cool :) over a year ago
( hey killer24 and kaykutie13)
(tell me where you want me to join)
(sweet)
", say wut no im only 14 im 2 young and nt 2 mention, cxy and adorable 2 get my face eaten of by-BY-BY, these-THESE MOTHERFUKING ZOMBIES, damnit y is this happening 2 me of all ppl, ive never done wrong, ever" she says stomping her foot lik a little baby having a temper tantrum
Narou, Lee and the 3 other girls hid in the warehouse right then Lee realized his supplies he only had enough for 1 person to last a week he knew that they would surely run out in just 1 day so he left the warehouse with his Scar-h suppressed a Large Backpack and some supplies in case of an emergency he gave Narou instructions to keep at the warehouse and not to make any noise then he left as he went along checking Gas stations, stores, and weapon shops he thought to himself the school it has to have supplies and not a lot of people would remember to look there although there were more zombies than usual it would be well worth it and he also need medicine and schools usual have some so it'd be killing 2 bird with 1 stone so he made his way into the school he didn't want to use his gun so instead he pulled out his Standard issue combat knife he received when in the Marines silently stabbing zombies through the head as he head to the nurses office when he noticed more zombies then any where else were hanging by the door trying to get in so he put away his knife equipping his silenced pistol dropping the 9 zombies slamming their body's against the door he moved to open the door he quickly opened it to find himself at gun point by some girl he right away said friendly she was shaking the pistol not sure to shoot lee said "I'm not here to hurt you only to gather medicine for me and the others with me" she kept shaking pointing the pistol at him he holstered his gun and put his hands up she started to put the gun down and he said "Okay we are friends now? can you please let me get some medicine?" she was still unsure and held the pistol up again "what the hell" Lee said
Alex dashes through the school slicing any zombies in the way while silently laughing before crashing through a door and into a class room where a girl fell out a window leaving the zombies here, so smirking he shut the door and went to work stabbing and hacking through them
tsubaki paces quietly but quikly and wrryingly "how cum its always me how cum" she yells in her MIND
"gee a 14 yr old gurl almost getting eaten by zombies, or wutever the hell they r" she THOT falling 2 her knees onto the ground covering her head
Lee then hears something like running Laughter he grabs the girl in front of him and hides under the nurses deck he hold her tight and tells her not to make a sound someones coming they hear the door slide open and a mans voice " awww no zombies in here well off to the other class room LA LA LA LA LA" they hear the door close back up and the man skips away laughing
just then tsubaki gasps and her gun appears in her hands
"whoah i thot u were an inasant little 1st yr" nauro says quietly
"mhm i get tht ALOT" she wispers bak
" Hey look im sorry about trying to leave you ealier." Narou said." But i never got your name."

" Tsubaki" she said still holding her gun in her hand

" tsubaki." he muttered " well if lee doesnt come back soon i have to go after him."
Alex stops running around and pouts "aw they all died here, no more zombies to play with" then he hears talking and walks to the medical room "knock knock!" kicks the door down "if your living the zombies are dead so come on down!"
Lee is unsure what to do this man a minute ago was skipping and laughing while killing zombies and now he here asking us to come out Lee told the girl not to come out and he popped up with his gun aimed at the high school boy covered in blood and his Psychotic smile lee told him to drop his weapons and turn around the kid did as lee said still with his Murderous smile about his face lee restrained him and put him to his knees then he patted him down thoroughly only finding his Student ID "so your name is Alex hun what were you doing just now before you came in here?" Alex responded happily 'Killing though Undead bastards HAHAHA" Lee hit Alex "what the hell those are not just zombies out there they were your class mates they were alive but then this damned outbreak happened"
Haruka stood up from the nurses desk she had been hiding under. She spoke for the first time. "Both of you cut it out right now!" She demanded. She wasn't sure where the bravery came from but she was pushed around enough in her old life she didn't need to be pushed around in this life too. " You." She said point at Lee. "Name and reason why you need my supplies." She looked over at Alex who was on his knees laughing like a maniac. She didn't judge though, however she knew Lee had a point but at the same time until there was a cure. It was every man fro themselves and right now the zombies were not men.
"they turned i left and came back if there were anyone left 'if' then I haven't seen them a part from you guys, I only came back for my friends they died so I thought I'd clean up" looks at Lee bored "so are you going to leave me tied up or un-tie me?"
Haruka Looked down at Alex then up at Lee. "If you need my supplies I am going with you. I have nurse skills. I can help, and we will take Alex with us. Hes not that bad. I used to have him in a history class." She knew Alex looked familiar but she never really knew him. She looked back at Lee "Can you tell me how injured your people are?"
Looks at the girl "you look familiar have we met before?" leans on the wall to stand up and looks at them both "so please un-tie me and let me pick up my weapons"
"I told you not to come out till i said" Alex rolled over to knife cutting himself loose and took a quick jab with it at Lee cutting his right Leg wounding him severely then Alex ran Lee took a couple shots all missing then he fell to his knees not able to use his right leg Haruka ran over to Lee. Lee crawled over to the desk propping himself up on it Haruka quickly threw disinfectant on Lee's leg and wrapped it with a bandage he told Haruka to go around and find some metal or wood stick she gathered some he took all of them and Taped them around his leg to straighten his leg out so he could at least walk better and he told Haruka about the warehouse and if she could help him back and would like to stay with them she nodded and they were off his arm around her to help him walk while he use his other arm to hold up his rifle and protect them they slowly made their way back to the safe house but the way was flooded with the UnDead and he didn't have enough ammunition to kill them all so they made their way into an 2 story shop barricaded the entrance and set up a place to sleep upstairs
"ya nt a smart choice and by the way who the hell r u" she says as her gun dissapeard "and by tht i mean" she says getting all inasant again "wutz ur name i told u mine now i wanna know yours" she continues
Haruka looked at Lee and apologized for the pain he was in. She helped him onto a small makeshift bed she had made for him and checked over his wound once more to make sure there was no infection. Satisfied once she changed the bandage she set to work on making him dinner so he could have strength. She had to convince him to let her go down stairs alone because he was worried she would get killed. It made her laugh slightly, for so seeming so cold he was very protective. She told him he worried to much and went downstairs to find some food. She came back perhaps about 20 minutes with him occasionally calling down to see if she was alive. She returned with two bowls of soup with ingredients around the small store. With the given circumstances the soup tasted pretty good, and would be enough to help Lee build up strength. She knew she should but she was also slightly worried about Alex, even though he did attack Lee which also angered her. If only they could have gotten along they would have been stronger together. She didn't like the thought of people being out there in the world alone, but what could she do? Even she lived alone. Lee said she could stay but what about the other people that were with him? Haruka pushed the thoughts from her head and took Lee his food. She sat across from Lee and ate slowly. She eyed him up down. "You look tough, strong, unafraid, and like you know what your doing....were you a solider?" She questioned Lee.
Walks around the school trying to find any survivors "that guy needed to mellow, but perhaps I shouldn't have attacked him" keeps muttering to his self hand gently resting on his sword strapped to his side
"oh fuk i left my bag in tht classroom, ive gotta go get it" she says strting 2 walk off "the fuk tsubaki, r u outta ur mind" nauro says "kinda, yah" she says
Lee Responses to Haruka "Yes, i was a Marine" we went on many missions all around the world fighting terrorist and enemies of our Nation in the war i was know as Silent Evil that was my code name although i had a whole platoon i scouted ahead alone i work better alone. now Haruka lets get some sleep we need to figure out a way to reach the warehouse tomorrow" Haruka nodded and they went to sleep a noise alerted Lee in the middle of the night he slowly made his way down the stairs aiming his rifle down them then he saw it zombies some how caught on to their position and had broken the barricade he limped as fast as he could up the steps and grabbed Haruka she didn't wake she was in a deep sleep Lee then notice how pretty Haruka was but he shook that thought off right away no time for it so he threw her over his shoulder and went on the roof just before the zombies caught them and he kept shaking her but she didn't wake up and it was cold all lee had left on him was his standard gear his weapons and one blanket so he threw the blanket over her a laid next to her to keep warm she smells nice he thought right before he dosed off
"it has my ammo i need tht in order 2 keep myself alive, lik my parents said, if u cnt keep urself alive jus kill urself" tsubaki said as she ran out.
"y wuld her parents tell her tht, shes probably just lying" nauro said 2 himself
so she made it 2 the school, and she was so tired so wen she reached the classroom she jus knoked out with the door wide open!
Haruka was snuggling into something firm and warm, it reminded her of her bed at home . {Wait.....} She thought to herself. {I'm not home.....I'm not in my bed...} Haruka opened her eyes to meet Lee's still sleeping face. She bit her lip to keep from yelping in surprise. {He is pretty handsome....} She thought to herself but dismissed it. Even though he kept her warm she could feel the cold threatening them. She slowly sat up so she wouldn't wake up Lee. She looked around and noticed they were now on a roof. "Zombies." Was all she had to whisper before she could have guessed what happened. She felt bad for Lee carrying her while he had an injured leg. She took the blanket around her and draped it over Lee and then stood making her was over to the edge of the roof looking for any indication of a this warehouse Lee could be talking about . She thought about the people who were injured there, she thought about Alex running wild alone killing zombies and taking names, she thought about the loved ones she lost, and she thought about Lee being a solider. "Day break is coming" she said to herself she located a fire escape she could help Lee down when he woke up so they could continue on their way. She made her way back to Lee and noticed some blood on his bandages from moving around to much. She would fix that when he was awake. She sat near him and began doing some basic stretching, it was going to be a long day and who knows who or what they were going to run into.
" Damn It" Narou yelled the other members of thier little group yelpped in suprise. " Lee's been gone for hours. its been almost a day. Then that crazy girl leaves and shit."

" I cant do this. " Narou said " i could go after them. but im the only one here that can keep our hide out safe."
The girls in the back began to protest but he cut them off.
" Lets face it you two have been pretty much useless ."
Sighing he walks out the school and checks the teachers cars in case they work "oh bloody hell, these things don't work!" looking around he walks down a road whistling slaying anything undead before turnng a corner into a hord "oh crap!" runs in the opposite direction with the hord after him like a stampeed of bulls "crap crap crap crap crap!!!!"