Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!
save

Bleach RP 3369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2901-2950 of 3369

over a year ago yuki-yin said…
{occ- O no.... i am sorry i didnt even knew you had white hair really i only checked the people i was battleings RP's. So really i couldnt have copied you plus this was my character Bio from my old Rp i just changed a few things and put it on here.... i really am not copying you honestly it just fit with my person since her looks are supposed to represent yang her hair color had to be white so it wasnt me coping you/}
over a year ago The3rdL said…
{AS KENPACHI}

Kenpachi was just about to return the blows to Kenshin win the Negacion came down between them

"HEY GET BACK HERE, NAD COME BACK SO I CAN CUTT YOU UP!!!

Yachiru: Sorry Kenny he got away, can we go for some treats now

Kenpachi just starred at the sky with a large smirk on his face, "he put up a good fight once that wus got out of the way" he then turned to walk away Yachiru jumping on his back.
{AS KENPACHI}

Kenpachi was just about to return the blows to Kenshin win the Negacion came down be
over a year ago sarah16 said…
[I know but I'm just saying we're similar. I'm sorry to worry you]
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
"HEY! your leaving without me!"

*the others rise into the sky*

"crap!"

*looks at the others slowely*

"oh..ummmm, hi"

*he waves sarcasticly*

"i guess im with the rest of you, this could be difficult. I have never been ditched in a battle before."

*looks up at the others, then back to them*

"i can honestly say i can not beat all of you, son of a.......fine, ill be a prisoner"

*tenchi puts his hands up after sheathing his sword*

"very,.......very lame"
over a year ago chaosnuclear said…
Before Suki and the others left for hueco mundo Ryuu just glared at Suki "Im going to get you back" Ryuu whispered to himself

"what are we going to do now?, we have that guy over there -->(reffering to songoku or tenchi)
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
"shoot kuro!iwas bout to get her!"lini yelled then giggled."What now?"
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
"Sorry." She looked to Lini wiping off some of the dust off of her. "It was either that or have the 2nd division attacking you guys either way it would have broken up the fight." She stretched up.
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
kiaris banki relased as she fell down on the dirt.she looked at her arms and legs.they wrere scratched like crazy."hurt and i didnt even do anyhting."she looked up and brought her way to yuki."you okay yuki?"she smiled at her."good job by the way."
"oh okay!No problem!"she looked at her clothes."No way to geto ut all these dirt."
over a year ago yuki-yin said…
Yuki opened her eyes faintly seeing. Her
Lieutenants face "Ah.. Lieutenant you hurt
a little are you okay?" She weakly smiled.
"And thank you... it means a..lo." Before
she could finish what she was saying she
passed out.
over a year ago RoseShingami said…
"Yuki!"kiari looked at yuki bewildred.the she pick her up and through her arm ovre her shoulder.the brought her to the 4 squad hall."ms unohana.please help yuki!"
over a year ago cici746454 said…
(hey uhhh are we in huco mundo now)
"maybe i should just...go"

*Tenchi shunpo's awayy hoping no one will fallow*
{Cici everyone knows that XD Kiari and Yuki are shinigami and are part of the soul society so they are in the soul society. Lini is with us as she already stated and so is Suki. So everyone is correctly were they should be cici}
( i was making sure...... so be quiet)
"So this is huco mundo" she had a look of(kind of) disgust (i really can describe it) on her face. "what do you guys do for fun kill hollows or somthing?" she smiled a crooked smile "so were is aizen at, where does he rule this despaired place?"
over a year ago LuvShingami said…
eisei aikou came bouncing through the halls and ran into a orange haired little girl."oh miss!Whats wrong."she said smiling at the girl.'how cute'she thought.then she saw the white haired little girl."what happened?"
heart
lini looked at the retrating guy."AND DONT COME BACK!!"she yelled at him.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
Mikori walked over to Shizuka.
"What is going to be done with Tenchi?" she said.
Mikori herself didn't have a very good opinion of him. He seemed cocky. Naturally, she had a bias against people that are cocky.
Mikori walked over to Shizuka.
"What is going to be done with Tenchi?" she said.
Mikori herself did
*tenchi appears by Mikori*

"Cocky! I am offended.."

(he pauses)

"he your kinda cute" *he smiles, then he becomes serious*

"though i have not really grasped the changes to soul society. What is new and who are my allies? I need these facts before i can truely understand our mission....and did i mention your kinda cute."

*he smiles again*
"be careful on the words you use, do you understand what situation you are in?" Ryuu told Tenchi

"you are in no position to act cocky right now, do you understand?" Ryuu asked with a killing intention glare
"Cocky? how is complementing a womens appearance cocky? i beleive that it is more of a freindly gesture than anything else"

*he puts his arm over his head*

"thats is why i left the captains, they seemed to be stuck on the fact that they have the final judgement over soul society. And they even take that power and use it without a just reason. I have seen curupt shinigami in my lifetime thus i feel that i should make sure all of them are eliminated. and Aizen said if i assisted him, he would help me attempt such drastic actions. to kill the captains and remake ranks amongst more appropriate people. A revolution."

*Tenchi grabs his sword, ready for battle*

"i dare you to try to stop me, even if i have to take every one of you on myself"

*looks back at mikori*

"by the way, have i mentioned that your cute?"
Kuro eyes look off "I actually think its quite beautiful the color of white sand with the moons light bouncing off of it is almost calming." She looked out the window but then returned her gaze to Fuu and then to everyone else. "The espada and Aizen are gathering right now for use to give are report on the mission." She started to walk. "We might want to hurry he isnt a patient man."
"ok lets go" she followed behind kuro. she was axoius, she wanted to meet aizen.
Ryuu sighed "What i mean is, you are in no position to act like foolish little child when your in this situation." Ryuu answered

"corrupt? how do you know that one is corrupt upon meeting?" Ryuu calmly asked, "Everyone is corrupt in this world, selfish and full of desires.
*tenchi looks around*

"i may act like a child, Only because i refuse to act on my emotions that Soul society has become a land of constant suffering. i refuse to allow those emotions hold me back. you see, you captains refuse to look deeply into someones words and ideas. you beleive that you have the RIGHT opinion. I think diffrently"

*Tenchi sheaths his sword*

"i refuse to allow such devestating things ruin my personality, but i can see that it has ruined others lives. How many people have you killed, Captain Ryuu? how many peoples dreams have you put an end to and for what reason have you done that for?"

*Alester tightens his fists*

"These questions haunted my dreams when i was captain. i wasn't sure if we fought for a true reason. Then my daughter and wife died. they died by the hands of a shinigami captain. then i realized that a vile nature has currupted the Captains that live today. Generations of vile nature passed down."

*he stares at Ryuu*

"you say everyone is currupt, then you just prove my point further. Though i do beleive there are the uncurruptable. Ones that really grasp the idea of these lands, and one of those people is Aizen."

Mikori gave Tenchi a scowl.
Typical Mikori behaviour. Besides, she didn't like being called "cute". She loved what Aizen had called her. Like "a divine goddess", "radiant", and "enchanting". Her heart wrenched at the mental mention of him. After all this time, did she still want to be with his old, fake self? He had betrayed her. No, he didn't deserve her. Or was it the other way around?...
She did not want to deal with this fellow. Tired she was, and needing some of her '95 Chateau Margaux.
"Shizuka. Please tell me your opinion on what we should do with that guy."
I wanna get rid of him. she added, in her thoughts.
"Humph, you couldn't get rid of me if you tried. And yes, I can predict what you think if the person holds still. The brain has many electrical surges that I can decode to make out a thought if I concentrate. But as I was saying, you will never get rid of me. You want me to leave because I am a connection to him, but as long as I am part of that connection you will never forget me. And as long as you never forget me, you mind will still try to make out who doesn't deserve the other"

*Tenchi waits for the girl to get angry as he folds his arms across his chest*

"Though I think "cutie" is a good name for you. I think that is what I will call you from now on. Cutie."
AS Shizuka saw the stranger(Tenchi) relax "63. Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes), The only corrupt Shinigami were Aizen and his band of traitors and now you've joined them"
last edited over a year ago
AS Shizuka saw the stranger(Tenchi) relax "63.  Sajo Sabaku (Locking Bondage Stripes), The only corru
"well il guess youll get lock up, and how many people did i kill u ask?" Ryuu answered Tenchi with somehow a grim face, like remembering something in the past

"I dont want to remember, but when i kill 1, i know i save many, thats why i dont stop, thats the weight of my conviction"
lini skipped."I like this place too,more character then the SS."the she stopped."So.....do we tell aizen-sama that we won or loss?"
OOC:::: me and rose are not gonna be here 4 thid weekend and monday because soccer tournment!!!well miss ya byebye!love yallz!
"A win you are back saftely and no one died. That was are mission." She kept on walking they were about half way here.

OCC- same i have to bring up a english grade so i need to study a lot will try to get on when i can though =/
"you say you save many, but do you really believe that is true? I believe that more are died do to your mistakes and lust for constant blood"

*Tenchi releases a large spiritual pressure that slightly releases the chains, enough for him to shunpo out and appear behind them*

"your going to need to try harder then that."
OoC: Sorry, but Bleach does not work that way. A Garganta cannot just appear randomly. Someone has to make a Garganta.
haha sorry, i changed it
Just then he was surrounded by Captains, SoiFon, Shunsui, Byakuya, Shizuka, and Ukitake each chanting a different Bakudo

Soifon: "#30 Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam)" Forming a golden triangle with one's finger, it shoots three beams of light that pin the target to one place on a surface, slamming into his or her body in three places in a shape of a perfect triangle

Shunsui: "#62 Hyapporankan (Hundred Steps Fence)" A rod formed of energy is thrown towards the target before it disintegrates into numerous short rods which are used to pin the target to the surroundings and render them immobile

Byakuya: "#61 Rikujōkōrō (Six Rods Prison of Light)" Summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams

Ukitake: "#4 Hainawa (Crawling Rope)" An energy rope entangles the target's arms

Shizuka: "#75 Gochūtekkan (Quintet of 1 kan Iron Pillars)" Summons five incredibly tall and thick pillars which are connected to each other by chains to pin a target to the ground

"This hard enough for ya" Shizuka said
Just then he was surrounded by Captains, SoiFon, Shunsui, Byakuya, Shizuka, and Ukitake each chanting
Mikori had never seen such a thing. Five captains all aiming their kido at one guy? She watched them with awe in her eyes.
Then she gave her famous smirk. One that belonged to both Kuro and Mikori. Good. she thought, as she crossed her arms and shifted her weight.
"It doesn't matter, i will follow in what I believe in, as long as i can protect the people i care for, then i will do anything." Ryuu answered

Ryuu was amazed by the display of different Bakudo,
"it looks like this is the end for you"
OoC: Okay, sorry, but once again, Bleach does not work that way. This is not a fanfiction, it's an RP, so we try to keep everything as close to the show as possible. Like how we don't create our own kido, or how we don't make the canon characters have different personalities.
So what I'm trying to say is, you just changed your character. Your character bio does not mention anything about Tenchi being a vizard. To become a vizard, the Hogyoku has to be used, or there must've been an inner hollow you had to face. And I assure you, there is no inner hollow in Tenchi, because then he'd have to be like Ichigo: Human and shinigami at the same time.
^(I echo what annvie said, you have changed chacters once already, then you added abilities to you zanpakuto, and now you've made your character a vizard...ARE YOU SERIOUS!)
{*cough* i agree *cough*}
(sorry. my mind has been else where and i really havent been paying attention)

*Tenchi looks around, then just looks at everyone else*

"is this really neccesary?"
(P.S., I just read all the guidelines and such and such. I hope i don't cause any more of an annoyance as i have been. i haven't been really paying much attention to anything lately, i have basketball practices, ballroom practices, and football practices. I haven't read my character description in a while to do such a packed schedule)
*again Tenchi looks around*

"when did i become such a threat, i can barely use bankai. I think is a little overrated."

*he moves his hands in a circular motion*

"what a drag, what do you plan on doing with me now that im stuck. Kill me?"
"Plan on doing right now?, i dont know what they will do to you, but if i were to choose, i would rather u die." Ryuu stated
"haha, thinking that you'll save millions right? I assure you if i die, then more deaths will follow."

*look at his current situation, then notices soifon."

"oh, hey gorgeous. remember me?"

*he smiles hoping that he might escape somehow*

"dont you think this is really drastic. Just because i have a very strong zampaktou doesn't mean you have to bind me in such a vile manor, am i wrong?"
"It becomes necessary when you attack a shinigami, especially my subordinates, I will leave him to you Captain SoiFon since he seems enamored with you. Hope you enjoy the Maggots Nest"
"Maggots Nest, eh." Ryuu then smirked

"So what do we now Captain Shizuka? They left to hueco mundo." Ryuu asked
"dang, i dindn't want to do this. i hate hurting myself but it is the only way out. crack down 9, princess lightning vortex."

*many lightning bolts appear around tenchi, there ferocious velocity shoots them selves at him, eradicating the seals and cutting tenchi himself.*

"That really....hurt."

*tenchi attempts to walk but falls to his knees with the serious wounds he gave himself. he then smiles and takes the gourd from his back, pops the cork and drinks his sake. amazingly it heals some his wounds to stop the bleeding*

drunk Tenchi: soifon wouldn't kill me, she can't forget the memories we have had together *stumbles drunkenly* we were like best friends. Anyhow i am just waiting for my comrades to give me a ride home.