Damon & Elena If Paul was Damon and Ian was Stefan would you still be a fan of Damon and ship Delena ?

Bnstinsley93 posted on Sep 01, 2010 at 02:06PM
Honestly i'm not sute i don't like Paul that much and i really love Ian. And i can't even imagine a Damon played by someone else instead of Ian!
Honestly i'm not sute i don't like Paul that much and i really love Ian. And i can't even imagine a D

Damon & Elena 17 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ginn said…
wink
I absolutley agree!!Paul is so not enought!!!!!
over a year ago Isabellaaa said…
I don't think damon would be as intresting couse ian has that sexy mistery going for him.. so i don't know...
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
kiss
I think that Ian has that mysterious aura of Damon around him when he's acting, its just soooo perfect and among other things, he is really hot and sexy!!!!! I couldn't imagine anyone else let alone Paul being Damon.... Ian is Damon!!!!
over a year ago mariafan said…
They would never pick Paul to play Damon ;)
over a year ago DaniKatZ said…
big smile
Maybe... I'm not entirely sure! It depends how Stefan can act... If he acts like he did when he was crazy then NO, I will NOT like Paul as Damon! I think Damon could do a good job as Stefan but... NO WAY! Noone can play Damon properly except for Ian! <33
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
Ian is best at playing dämon : )
over a year ago detty4ever said…
I would definitely not like Paul as Damon, cause first of all he's so not my type! It's not just the delena story that hooked up in this ship, but also the absolutely amazing chemistry that Ian and Nina have! So, I guess that if Ian had the same sparks with Nina as Stefan, like the ones that he has right with her as Damon, I would be a a Stelena fan!Did that make sense?Anyway, you get the point I love Ian!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tellymaster said…
wink
Probably not. I can't imagine anyone playing Damon except for Ian... nobody could play Damon the way he does! Paul would be terrible at it! Plus, I am a huge Lost fan and I was in shock when I saw Ian the first time I watched the Pilot episode. He's the reason why I continued watching it. After episode 1, I loved Damon's character and not just because of the actor. ;)
over a year ago Sharon27 said…
That's an excellent question. It's impossible to imagine Damon's character played by anyone so brilliantly, but if Ian were Stefan I guess I would feel slightly conflicted; his and Nina's chemistry is incredible!
over a year ago DefineDelicate said…
laugh
Well probably not because if Paul played Damon, he'd have the chem. with Elena that Stefan&Elena {None} but then again he would have the same lines and same emotional problems but see, Ian is Damon, I can't say I know the answer to this because I simple wouldn't want to. I mean Ian is my Damon. the end. LOL
over a year ago lorenna84 said…
smile
no way.. i think if Ian was Stefan i'd be Stelena shipper lol and i wouldn't like Damon, cuz Damon can't be played by anyone but Ian.. it's like the character was made for him!! ian=damon period.
over a year ago melandjim4eva said…
Actually I don't think so. But then again I could never imagine Paul as Ian.
over a year ago inuyashagirl82 said…
smile
I totally agree with lorenna84. OMG i just cant imagine paul doing a good job at being damon. i like him as stefan but Damon needs to be charasmatic and charming. paul just arent those things. Its like Damon can be a dick but you love him anyway cuz hes sly.
over a year ago g4eva said…
hmmm
right now i love damon for his personality and the way he looks but if damon was played by paul then i would only like damon for his personality ...
over a year ago Mannefik said…
heart
There's only one Damon and it's Ian's Damon.
over a year ago headstrongshiho said…
i would probably like Damon, not LOVE like i'm right now.
and Stefan would totally be my guilty pleasure if Ian plays it.
his character wouldn't be what attracts me, himself would be the main attraction haha.
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
i dont think that would be a good idea for the show overall, ian is the perfect damon and i dont think paul could do damon as well and im not sure i would like ians character and my whole thought on the show would have to be rethinked.