Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM
save

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 7410

over a year ago Ashyroxsox said…
the only field trip we get to go on is great america!
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
Are you guys all off of school? I'm in school right now and I still have at least a week left bleh
over a year ago dXcFan14 said…
Christina is 15 and OMG! She got pregnant? OMG, your birthday is in 2 days!!! ^_^
And im at home now, I just got back from school 15 minutes ago and its 3:45pm xP only 2 more days till half term- im going on holiday!-
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
I just got dismissed from school for the summer(:
Lucky! I've still got another half term to go before im dismissed for my summer holidays xP
Oh that sucks, i only have 76 days of summer :P
I only have six weeks (35 days) of summer holiday. It f***ing sucks eggs >:( GAH! I want more time off! ^_^ But i've only got a year and a month left of school!!! xP
Yeah you have lesa years of school so that means less summer for you so you can get it overwith lol we have 13+ years of school. It sucks
:0 LOL i've got a Sex Ed lesson tomorrow xP the first Sex Ed lesson i had was when i was eight years old xD
hehe we have lessons like that in biology and health class its kinda awkward lol and OMG today we had to watch an internet safety video and it had a list of a bunch of things you shouldnt do online it was like: 1) dont give out your name (and i was like 'oops to late for that') 2) dont give out your city/ state or country (oops to late for that too XD) 3) dont talk about your real life problems (whoops definitly too late for that)
hehe im no good at following internet safety rules :D
last edited over a year ago
ewww..we watched alvin in and the chipmunks in class today the SQUEALULE!!! it was soo annoying! I dont get out of schhol for exactly another 2 weeks! Luckyy! and I don't follow those rules either....lol..
Haha, i think its a bit late for me for all tgose things... whoops... lol, oh well, irs not as if were dirty, perverted, old men... we all write DxC articles so yeah... xP
Haha true lol and aw I loved the Alvin nd the chipmunks sqeakqul or however you spell it I thought it was cute haha
None of us follow those rules. Haha I feel bad now *evil grin*
Hehe *evil smirk* were rule breakers xP lol and Sex Ed was funny! ^_^
Haha, just found this HILARIOUS TDWT Duncan pic on the Facebook fan group for TDWT! ^_^
Haha, just found this HILARIOUS TDWT Duncan pic on the Facebook fan group for TDWT! ^_^
haha yeah someone had that has their icon!! i love it!! and omg earlier somewhere on this forum i said my birthday was this friday...yeah i was wrong my birthday is this saturday lol i cant believe i forgot my own birthday lol....still love that duncan pic XD
i kinda miss when we had problems cuz we're all pretty much online but we have nothing to say which is a first for us lol
Yeah, i know, omg, my mum got me this TOTALLY cute tankinni today for when i go on holiday next week! That means im only gonna be able to update my fanfiction.net stuff one more time this week the wait till next saturday after i come back :| I love that pic too xP
Haha cute pic and ikr...it's so funny that we WISH we had problems, be careful what you wish for(;
..hmm it got quiet D:
oh i dont have to wish for problems i have them but their the same problems so theres no point repeating them lol but OMG today my friends got me balloons and brownies cuz at my school when its someones birthday you carry around balloons, but anyway i went into math class and put my balloons in the back of class cuz it wouldve been blocking the way and then randomly in the middle of class this stupid popular girl is like 'oops i popped one of your balloons' and then she was like 'oh i was just poking it with my pencil i didnt know it would pop,' i was thinking WTF its a SHARP pencil OF COURSE ITS GONNA POP and then when the teacher made her apologize she didnt really even care she was laughing i felt so stupid
haha!! i went swimming today(: and i gotz a tan(:
i know this is random but i offically love sterling knight!!!!!! and LOL the forum name is so true theres really nothing else we can call it lol
Ikr! I seriously have no more names for our forum it's just that random lol
haha..omg my bday my bff brought me balloons and i accidently let them go at lunch and we eat outside and everyone in the school was pointing at the balloons and laughing..lol Is sterling knight from sonny with a chance? anddd happly ALMOST (lol niceee) bday!
Omg yeah that almost happened to me too!!! When we ate outside I had to put my backpack on my balloons and I had to put them WAAY in a corner cuz the wind was blowing really hard and they were hitting everyone in the face lol and haha yeah sterling is from sonny with a chance I just think he's so adorable ;) And THANKS for the early bday wish!! :D
haha I agreee with you about sterling knight!! Omg I am OBSESSED with glee! I watched the first episode at a friends house and then came home and downloaded almost execept the 2 most recent! I like rachel but all my friends think she is a brat...she reminds me of Courtney! :)
Happy birthday dani!
THANKS ashley! and haha yeah glee is SOOOO addictive, i like puck he's definitly my all time fav :)
I know right. I just came back from drum lessons then swimming..it's official I suck at drums! Lolol
lol....I take piano....but im actaully good at it lol..HAPPY BDAY DANI!!! :) lol oh and Puck reminds me of Duncan!
IKR. So many guys from so many books and TV shows remind me of Duncan.
Thanks ashlin!!! And yeah I used to play paino too 'cept I quit cuz I absolutely hated it and then I played guitar but then I got sick of that too I just don't like playing instruments lol and puck only reminds me of duncan a teeny bit puck and Rachel remind me ALOT of dxc tho
Oh yea and Rachel and Courtney...Yea a lot of guys remind me of Duncan from my school but none of them are like sweet to anyone, like duncan is to courtney...
over a year ago james55 said…
guys can you please join this clublink
idk NONE of the guys at my school remind me of Duncan, its probably cuz their either too preppy or too jock-ish, and omg this is so sad, we're not talking as much!
Same here. I mean guys are stupid and thats all they are at my school.
dont even get me started on how much i HATE the guys at my school their just....ugh!! worst part is that the legit nice guys that i get along with and are friends with arent the best looking, but the hot guys are all jerks, why oh why cant their be hot nice guys
i know right. the hot guys are untrustworthy jerks and the nice ones that are amazing are just...ugly...:(
I KNOW RIGHT,its so annoying!!!!!!! i thought this one guy was hot but that was until i found out he had 4 different girlfriends in the SAME WEEK
HAHA sounds like one guy i know, he has girlfriends for days at a time! then dumps them 10 minutes later, i hate him :P lol
wow yeah, i wonder what schools all the nice guys go to cuz i wanna transfer there
ill go there with ya lol
dude we've run out of names AND things to say this forum is getting really quiet :'(
i know. no one talks on heree anymore. i hate to say i miss the loads of e-mails i get everyday saying someone responded to my forum.. and i hate e-mails!! :(
Yeah ikr, now we have like 7 hour differences between the last reply and for the past couple of days I almost completely forgot to even check this forum!! How sad is that? :'(
Very! And I haven't seen Sarah update in like 2 days which is an eternity in fanpop time. Mayn I threw my fanpop account on the ground...and it bounced back in my face
over a year ago james55 said…
yeah i havent herd from sarha ethier

so what areyous doing?