Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7601-7650 of 9334

over a year ago Wotch-ya said…
((Is it Okay to do Make's characters? she has a lot of coursework and won't be coming on.))

It felt an eternity, lining before potions. Sebastian started to get restless and a little cranky.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
((Go for it, Wotch. Unless Molly rants at you, you can))
((Anyway, we should keep going))
((I'm going to wait for her permission first, and I will scrap the whole hologram thing.))

Finally, the classroom door opened. Sebastian filed in and sat at the back of the classroom. He undoes his satchel and takes out 1000 magical herbs and fungi, his rusty pewter cauldron, his black and gold peacock quill, ink and parchment.
((Good. I didn't like the idea anyway))
((And Phoebe didn't do the alternate universe thing. In fact, she's no idea of it.))
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((@wotch, Go full ahead. I have no reason to rant....yet. *tries to imitate creepy French laugh, sucks royal hippogriff*
Let's keep going.))
I just was afraid if we didn't try to get ourselves out of these holes, Carry would have to just grow up and not be a good person like she was, like she would be if we weren't so neglective, self-centered, and....awful.
Looking back, I was one of the lucky ones. I was one of the few lucky ones that turned out all right in the end. i probably wouldn't be able to say the same for Carry. After all how could she grow up to be as kind, generous, funny, and beautiful as her mother if she had to live in this hellhole?
Phoebe and Maddison sat at the front of the classroom.
I realized I had pushed Carry aside, spending more time in the bathroom getting high.
That's not what parents are supposed to do.
I wasn't being good to her OR Harry like that.
Instinctively, I tightened my grip on his arm and yelped.
I jumped awake at he loss of circulation to my hand. Carefully, I eased my arm out of her grip and got up to check on Carry.
I buried my face in the pillow as Harry left.
((Should Carry just be sleeping?))
((Up to you))
Quietly, I pushed open the door to her room.
((Okay. Here goes.))
Carry was sitting on the windowsill, looking out silently. She didn't notice Harry open the door.
I watched Carry on the windowsill. She was leaning against the wall, her thin arms wrapped around her knobbly knees. The bright moonlight shone on her hair and turned her blue eyes silver. Even now, she was beautiful in her own way. How could I have missed these past five years, mise=sed watching my little girl grow up? I slipped inside and sat next to her, gazing up at the full moon
((I'd like to go cry now.))
She did a double-take as Harry sat next to her. "Oh. Hi Dad." She said nervously.
"Hey. what are you still doing up?"
"I couldn't fall asleep. Sorry."
"I understand. Some nights, I could never fall asleep. I was forced to stay awake. Falling asleep meant falling to his mercy."
"Oh. Did you mean it when you were afraid of....him killing me and Mum? I was curious. He sounds like a total bastard." She said, giggling and blushing once she realized she let that come out.
"Yes. You see, he killed my parents when I was barely a baby. My mum sacrificed herself for me. She'd rather die and see me live, than live without me. He's tried killing anyone I'm close to. Losing you and your mother has always been one of my biggest fears."
"Oh. Okay, Dad. I know that already. You've told me at least twelve times today. Jesus."
((Omigod. She's just like them. *tells Mary about it, cries with her*))
I never heard her. "That bastard's been a part of my life since the very beginning. It's because of him I never knew what it was like to be loved."
"I know. But....did he know me? That Death Eater guy said he would like to know me because I was just like you."
"I think he knows of you. I think he knows you're my daughter. Because of that, he'll try to find you. He'll use you against me."
"Like capture me and won't let me go until you lose it?" She asked, completely calm.
((Be back soon.))
"Or worse." I leaned ahgainst the wall opposite Carry. "You know those Muggle spy novels your mum likes? The ones where the good guy gets captured and nearly dies?"
"Yeah. What about them?"
"He would do that to you and Mum. He'd torture you in front of me...until I give in...Then he'd kill you...since he doesn't need you..."
"That's what you have nightmares about?" she asked, eyes filled with tears.
I could only nod
"Oh, Dad...." she cried, leaning forward and crying.
I couldn't hold it in any longer. I broke down and cried right there,my tears falling into her hair
I sat up, hearing crying from Carry's room. Stealthily, I sneaked out of bed and listening from outside her door.

"Dad, it's okay. I'm sorry. Don't be upset."
All the tears I had had to keep bottled up inside my entire life flowed out right then. Tears for my parents, Cedric, Alycce, Sirius, everyone. i couldn't stop them
I sank to the floor in the hall, stunned.

"Dad. Stop. Take a deep breath and relax."
All I could manage were choking halfbreaths that hardly brought any air into my luns at all.
"Mum...." Carry wailed, obviously upset.

I jumped up, then looked into her room. "Carry? What is it?"
I kept crying, crying for everyone and everything I'd lost
"Dad won't stop crying."

I kneeled down next to him by the windowsill. "Please look at me. You're not okay, so don't even bother saying that."
"They-they're all g-gone, C-Clarice..." I managed to choke out
"What're you talking about?" I asked, confused.
"M-Mum...Dad...S-Sirius...A-A-Alycce.­..&­quo­t;
"I know. It's not fair. It's upsetting. I hate it, and I know you do, as well as Carry. But everything's not lost. Look who you're sitting with. We can see Ron and Hermione and Meg again. Okay?"
I nodded, tears still streaming down my face
"Don't cry." I said, using the heel of my hand against his cheeks.
"I-I c-can't stop." I sniffed loudly. I didn't want to sleep in that huge bed. I had a better idea
"Yes you can. You're okay. Just take a deep breath and relax, Harry."
I shook my head. Carefully, I stood up and left. I went downstairs, grabbing a sleeping bag from the hall closet on the way. I dumped the Quidditch equipment out of the cupboard under the stairs and made a bed for myself there
I grabbed Carry and put her in bed, telling her how much we loved her.
I ran downstairs and followed him. "Harry, don't do that. Come out. Now you're just....don't do that please." I said, shaking as I cried.
I ignored her and pulled the door closed. This was the only other way i could forget everything