House M.D. Usernames?

cocacola posted on Jul 10, 2008 at 08:01PM
I just wanted to know how you guys picked your usernames. My username has little to no meaning; I was just sitting at my computer when I saw empty soda bottles from my brother's pool party, I was just like " Eh, that works..." So anyway I was just wondering where other people's names have been coming from

House M.D. 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago amberRocks said…
Well lets see...AmberRocks comes from...Amber freaking ROCKS!!!I love her and I would have taken her place on the bus if I could or kiddnap House to make her hire her or make wilson to marry her or anything in order to see her all the time!So my username comes from my undying love for Amber!!!I miss you so much...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cuddles said…
My username also comes from a character from House MD.
I'm a huge Fan of Cuddy, she's my favorite character and I simply adore her.
Because of this I picked Cuddles...I love the name and House calls her Cuddles....sometimes xD.
That's the reason why I chose this name.
over a year ago housecuddy4ever said…
My username comes from a ship :D
My favorite ship...Huddy
So HouseCuddy(without the + or /...whatever)
I believe that Teh Huddy shall be together forever
(4ever)
So housecuddy4ever

over a year ago mimika_s said…
mimi or mimika is my name and my last name starts with s
I know...no imagination...
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
i was bored and watching house so i thought i would just chose obsessedwithmd so it stuck and i like it
over a year ago Huddyaddict12 said…
im a really big huddy fan (house + cuddy) so i just thought of calling my self a huddyaddict12. i dont really know why i stuck that "12" at the end....its very random....
;)
over a year ago Anusha said…
My username Anusha is really my name :)
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
I wish I had picked a different username. I wanted it to have my name (Joyce) in it, but that was taken, so I did a "here's Joyce" thing, which I regret. I think it sounds kinda stupid. :(
over a year ago jameswilson said…
Favorite character!!!
:]
over a year ago Immunity said…
Well, I thought long about which name to choose... I wanted it to have something to do with medicine, but not too much. And it should be english, of course.
I was quite content when I found "immunity" because it has something to do with being immune to a disease, or maybe something different :)

Lol, do you guys remember the episode with cuddy´s thong?XD

That was the best, because House said: "The winner gets immunity."
And I was sitting in front of the laptop, watching and and screaming: " Kutner shall win!!!!" XD
over a year ago la_nina said…
la_nina (actually it's supposed to be "La Niña", but it's hard to key it, so I use "la_nina" instead :P) a spanish word which means "little girl", and it's also a weather phenomenon which is the climatic opposite of "El Niño"
over a year ago desirae_jayde said…
mine has no creativity. it's my first then middle name with an underscore between. dont blame me. it was 3 in the morning. i kind of regret it because i wish it had something to do with house. :S
over a year ago robertchaseicu said…
Well, my username came from my complete and total obsession with Chase, his name is Robert Chase hence the robertchase and he works in the Intensive Care Unit or ICU (where I hope to work if I become I doctor) hence icu, so that's where I got the username robertchaseicu (I was gonna use Lilywing but it was already taken, and that is my warrior name for those of you who know the Warriors series, I made it up, Lily is my favorite flower and I love to fly)
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
This is my answer from a pick in the Fanpop Spot:

I love House.
House is a misanthrope.
I was born.
The year that I was born was 1986.
So with my amazing powers of word-joining,
I became "misanthrope86".
lol misanthrope
Do you know that misanthrope is a greek word??
over a year ago Shikabane-Mai said…
My name actually has nothing to do with House or myself (directly). :/ I used to have an obsession with an anime character named Kagura (from Inuyasha). She has an attack which means "Dance of the Dead", aka Shikabane Mai in japanese. This was my first username ever (my first one being on FF.net). So now, everytime I sign up, I used this username.
over a year ago OhClip said…
Completely random, it was memorable so I stuck with it.
over a year ago babybell said…
Its after my cat... my cats name ( the girl one, not the boy one i used to have as my picture) is Bellamy... and i call her Baby Bellamy or Baby Bell because she is so sweet and small... or Baby Cat Bellamy... so yeh... it has nothing to do with house or the minature cheese wheel.....
over a year ago EverybodyLies said…
Do I have to explain it?
Really?
over a year ago misanthrope86 said…
I did know that mimika_s! Yay for the Greeks!
*feels proud*

and btw I LOVE your Wilson icon
it reminds me of the past...
over a year ago cocacola said…
Yeah, my username is kinda random and meaningless compared to most of yours isn't it?
over a year ago romster17 said…
No creativity to mine whatsoever! My nickname is ROM and a friend calls me romster, I was born on the 17th and so it just stuck!
I use this username for pretty much EVERYTHING I sign up for so when I joined fanpop it wasn't a hard decision...
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
Well, jameswilson was taken by, well, jameswilson! lol
And I was watching Friends and Chandler was on screen so, hey presto, Chandlerfan.
=/
over a year ago kathleen951015 said…
my name and my friends birthday lol sooooo creative.
over a year ago busanbusan said…
Well it's coming from my cat that is named Busan, i have always had busanbusan earlier as username, though i do hate it, but it works.
over a year ago suu said…
Well, my name is Susan but all my friends call me Su. Since it was already taken I added an u. Not very creative but anyway..it works for me!
over a year ago HuddyHottness said…
My username comes from the most amazing ship Huddy and the Hottness part... well i think it's soooo damm hot so HuddyHottnes XD
over a year ago pollyloveshouse said…
lol, I'm called Polly... I love House... ROCKET SCIENCE!!
over a year ago salemslot said…
Obviously,my username comes from Stephen King's book Salem's Lot.No imagination at all,lol...
over a year ago House34 said…
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooo *auch my finger hurts* ooooooooove House and my lucky number is 34
over a year ago houseluva8 said…
Well I love the show House, and my friend thinks i'm obessed so thats how I got houseluva the number 8 is my favorite number thats how you get houseluva8
over a year ago mrshouse62689 said…
Well I love House. Alot haha. And I just went ahead and added my birthdate to the end because I figured someone else had already taken "mrshouse" so I didn't try it. Though it looks like I should have haha. Oh well.
over a year ago Masseter said…
Well I my UN is actually the main muscle of the jaw - responsible for it's movement....no special meeaning but thought it sounded cool so why not right!!...=D
over a year ago prezjackie said…
I am going to be president someday so why not have a Prez before my name?
over a year ago elenita_93 said…
My username comes because elenita it's my name (Elena xD) and the 93 because I was born in 1993, yeah I have no imagination xD well, first I thought in something house related but all the usernames that I liked were so simple or long, so I decided to put my name and a year, I was fed up of searching names xD
over a year ago Miss_Cinic said…
I just wanted one original name ...
I'm a Miss...and I'm cinic
but I'm not so bad!!! :D