Pride and Prejudice 1995 P&P Chat Forum

becca85 posted on May 20, 2009 at 05:35PM
One of the other spots that I am a fan of has a forum kind of like this one so I thought it would be fun to start one here. Bascially it's a forum where you can come and chat about anything and everything you want to. It does not have to be restricted to just Pride and Prejudice (95) topics. So, just add this forum to your updates and keep in touch with fellow fans.

Don't be shy, come on in!!
One of the other spots that I am a fan of has a forum kind of like this one so I thought it would be

Pride and Prejudice 1995 486 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 486

over a year ago samjhart said…
big smile
whoops back again damn internet connection sorry about that... nope aint got the soundtrack but I am bit skint at the moment lol and defo watch LIA. Its good but er a parody in a sense of P&P95. be warned tho you may not like at first & oh they give a whole new meaning to the lake scene
over a year ago becca85 said…
REALLY?! I will have to watch it for the variation on the lake scene!!
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
big smile
Oooohh I like parodies! =D
*writes on arm to remind self to watch it*
More lake scenes!? =O =D
laugh
Then its worth it I guarantee you lol its probably my favourite scene in the whole series lol (yep its a series - 4 episodes). In fact, it was so much of a hit Sam Mendes is deciding to nab the idea for a movie so I suggest you watch the miniseries before then BOTH of you :D
I will get right on it (as soon as I find it)

**memo to self: See if the local library has Lost in Austen**

I'm off to lunch, have fun chatting you two!!
big smile
I've got to go find that! =D

Have a good lunch becca! =]
smile
bye becca! so Chandlerfan how was your day?
My day's been pretty good thanks, although very uneventful XDD
I'm just scouring the net for more Colin pics to make more icons =D

How about you (apart from watching P&P XD)?
smile
Well apart from the thunderstorm and screaming not mention the overdue essays = not that exciting :D but that's what P&P95 is for! lol jus looking up some content too and trying (key word) to make a banner
big smile
Oooh I love thunderstorms! =D I don't know why though...XD
Ahh essays =/ Nightmare!! Are you at school or uni?
Good luck with your banner making! =D Do you have Photoshop or gimp?
big smile
You are crazy if you like storms *shivers* lol i'm at uni and its driving me up the wall! thnx for the support i'm gonna need it since photoshop has crashed so I'm using the simpler version its called - picknik (actually pretty cute)
big smile
XDD I know, I'm odd LOL
Oooh, I'll be at uni soon! =D Apparently it's better than school, so I'm looking forward to it XD
I love Picnik! I always use that to make icons because I find it easier than Photoshop to do that...I want all the extra stuff but don't want to pay for it XD
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! What have I missed?

Good luck at uni samjhart!! That reminds me, I need to register for fall classes...

Picnik has been a good program for me, but ever since I got Adobe Photoshop Elements, I have been using that.
laugh
LoL about the picknik comment omg u r so like me! lol and yep uni is better than school I guarantee it and you can start your very own P&P95 club lol how's the icon search going? ps, you got a green medal for this spot yet?
big smile
Phew that uni's better XD
LOL! I should so start my own club and lure them in by kidnapping a very confused Colin Firth XDD
Pretty good...I've made about 50 Colin icons now! =O XD I've waaaay too much spare time XD
Yep, I've got my greenie for this spot =] You working on yours?

YAY! You're back becca! =D How was lunch?
*somehow writes on becca's arm to remind her to register...* XDD
becca! *knocks her over with the hug* yep i'm trying but I've kinda spread myself out thinly with my other spots so no green medal for a while yet :D and good luck to you too becca!

and if you kidnap Colin Chandlerfan I want my share lol
last edited over a year ago
big smile
Well let me know if you need any contributions rating or anything! =D

XDD I will let you have him at the weekends XD

To get you 'prepared' for it - link
It was great. For some reason I have been having cravings for tacos for the last month. I try and limit it to once, maaaaaaybe twice, a week.

I've got my P&P 95 greenie, too, and I will definitely help you sam, with whatever you contribute to help you get a greenie as well. Do you need any assistance in any other spots with getting medals?

Thanks for the hug!! That must have been why I fell off my chair a few minutes ago. Your hug was felt all the way over here.
big smile
P.S. CF has Colin clones under her bed. Shhh...don't tell anyone. She gave one to me too and he's hiding under my bed.
kiss
CF!! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE ME HEART ATTACKS AT WORK!!

Wet Darcy just about did me in!!
big smile
Mmmm...tacos! =D I want some now XDD

Colin clones...where?! *whistles innocently while gagging the clones so they don't make any suspicious noises...*

XDD Well you can't blame me for you clicking play XD
laugh
roflmao ok I'm crying tears of mirth over here
laugh
you too stop it - someone will have to give me cpr soon
big smile
aw thnx for offering to rate becca! Yeah could really do with the help on the Wuthering Heights spot which I LOVE. You don't need to be be a fan lol just rate lmao
oh chandlerfan send the spare one over :D
big smile
*sends over a Colin clone to give sam CPR* XDD

Again...what Colin clones...*shoves sleeping pills down the clones throats so they stop wriggling* *walks away as if nothing happened...* *whistles*
Alright, fine, I won't blame you for me clicking 'play'

I will get right on that sam!!

**puts 'Rate Wuthering Heights stuff' on my to do list with 'Rate Harper's Island stuff'**

Any other requests? Besides Colin Firth stuff which I am rating as fast as FanPop uploads.

I'm so happy you came to join our craziness, sam!! If you want lots of laughs you should read the previous 14 pages of this forum. I'm sure we have some fun stuff on here.
big smile
Ok, I'm back! ok, chandlerfan send the sleeping pills over too oh no wait this ones passed out too *goes to perform cpr* ok so *breathless* where were we? oh yeah *thud*
big smile
thnx becca for making me feel so welcome! (I won't hug you again in case you fall off your chair lol) and ummm can't think of anything else off the top of my head oh yeah what the Dracula spot too. Don't worry its dedicated to the book mainly lol

and yeah i'll defo read the other pages I need a good laugh lol
big smile
*reminds self to rate Wuthering Heights stuff in the morning* XD

Becca, I'm done uploading Colin stuff for today...because I'm about to go to sleep XD

XDD *puts cushions on the floor in case of repeated thuds* XD
*sends over sleeping pills just in case they're needed*
you guys watch any other period dramas this year other than p&p of course?
aw thank you Chandlerfan I'll keep with me if he plays up again whoops he's giving me that stare again
You can send hugs over as often as you want!! I'll just throw some pillows around the bottom of the chair.

**adds 'Dracula' to the list**

Only 80 more minutes until I get to go home!! I'm so ready for the work day to be over with!!
big smile
Lmao thnk you *hugs* :D

and 80 minutes? wow that is erm quite a while to go what do you do exactly?
Sweet dreams CF, for when you go off to sleep!!
I work at a car dealership as a receptionist.
really? woah didn't expect that lol tbh. so like you've left uni then?
No, I am somewhere in the middle of it. I have just taken a ton of time off.
Everything that can be rated on the Dracula and Wuthering Heights spots has been rated!! I hope that helps you, samjhart!!
big smile
My library has Lost in Austen so I put a request in for it!! I had to put a freeze on the transit, though, because I don't want it coming in while I am on vacation. So, when I get back, I will be able to watch it!! YAY!!
big smile
hey becca sorry about last night fell asleep at my computer and my mum turned everything off but not before yelling at me :S I then proceeded to crawl into bed - with CF under the bed lol

Thnk u *hugs* that certainly does help! btw how do you like the banners on the spots? tell the truth lol

and yay! about you ordering LiA and yay! for you going on vacation. Anywhere exotic if you don't mind me asking lol
NO BEING SORRY!! I think on the regional pick I put up a while ago, you said you lived in England (same region as CF), so I figured you went off to bed since it was pretty late there. No worries!! I spent my time finishing up my horror movie wallpapers.

If you are referring to the banner and spot (or 'club' now) icon for this club, then I have to say I like them, though I also like the icon that 'won' the votes. Oh well!! They're great!!

I am heading off to my brother's graduation from training in the National Guard in South Carolina, so nowhere too exotic, but it's definitely someplace I've never been before. Since the farthest east I've ever been in this country is about an hour east of where I live, traveling all the way across the country to the east coast is going to be such a blast!! I will be leaving on Monday and I will be taking my laptop, so hopefully I can get WiFi coverage sometime on the way.

How is everyone today?

P.S. For anyone who is interested, link is all of the wallpaper I finished making yesterday for the horror movies club. Let me know what you think!!
big smile
Oh I was asking about the Dracula and Wuthering Heights banners that I made. I'm an amateur so erm need a professional opinion *bats eyelashes* lol

wow u are so lucky and u better keep stalking us becca or we'll never forgive you lol but congrats on ur brother's graduation :D

Everyone is ok, bit tired though don't know why and no its got nothing to do with the CF clone lol

Ps, I've rated all ur wallpapers :D
*saunters in after killing FP updates*
Why oh why wasn't this showing in my freaking updates!?!

I love the WPs becca! =D

Also, Wuthering Heights stuff rated =D *goes off to rate Dracula stuff* I love the banners you made, they're awesome! =D

*saunters back out again*
Thanks for rating my Thir13en Ghosts wallpaper!! That's one of my top horror movies. I love it!!

I thought the Dracula one was great. I've got to go back and check out the Wuthering Heights one.

**runs off to do just that**
EEK!! I accidentally deleted some Colin icons! =O
Damnit...*goes off to start again*
I'm still not sure whether it's good (because I get to stare at more Colin) or bad (because I liked the ones I deleted)...hmmm...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Deleted Colin icons?! They must be floating around in icon heaven now.

Wuthering Heights banner looks awesome!!
surprise
WAIT! They'll be in the trash can still hopefully...*goes off to check*
YES! They're still there! =D *quickly recovers them and makes backups*
Phew!

Panic over!
big smile
thank God!
hmmm
thank you guys for liking my banners :) but be honest cz I actually don't feel the WH is very good...