Roleplay Hungergames! Hunger Games Roleplay redo

Bluefire7777 posted on Dec 04, 2011 at 05:04PM
You've watched the the games you've seen the battles in the district's as war rages on how have our characters lives changed as there time passes we introduce new characters in our world. Children of heroes now making there Mark on the world as they exit there secluded childhood and realize exactly what world they have inherited from their parents.

Fjords:
Jason aging father ex rebel now taking on his family life his bustling kids and sickly wife he has dark hair and bright green eyes
Selene:the women of riches in love with a man that trouble always seems to follow she has had a tough early life now with her aging children she becomes more sickly of her mysterious virus that hovers over her like a dark cloud she is a beautiful women wavy blonde hair and soft grey eyes
Aurora:here first daughter starting out as a mistake quickly stealing both her parents hearts being the connecting link as a little girl with the golden hair and green eyes but will with her teenage years bring defiance and independence break family life?
Lucas(Luke)-Jason's first son the middle child in as time goes on how long can he bare being surrounded by his sister's? With his sandy blonde hair and dreamy grey eyes he is already shaping up as a regular four surfer guy
Julianne: One of the twins Julianne is always in the know gossip girl fashionista she runs her daddy's credit card to the max and always knows what in and not and can dish out dirt on anyone but how does she deal with her exact opposite of a twin? Like her mother she has light wavy blonde hair and unique aqua eyes easily the 6th grade beauty queen
Victoria: the second twin the oddball shes quiet loves reading and learning in solitude hard to do with 2 siblings and a twin who happens to share a room with you and is the exact opposite she is the only brunette like her father and has great silver eyes

Starks:
Mike:native to four falling in love with the mysterious Natalie Fjord who seemed to appear out of thin air to four now married he runs a surf shop on the island not rich but happy with his life he is a tanned tall man with dark hair and eyes
Nathalie: the party girl after her horrible experience in the games finally settles down and now runs after her son as a mother still haunted by her past some times tall blonde girl with green eyes like Jason's
Dylan: the parks first and only he's the cool surfer kid and Luke's best friend and cousin together they soon join the other guys on the beach his dark hair and green eyes he fits right in with everyone

Parker:
Grayson Parker:An old friend of Jason's who used to work the races with him.
Maya Parker: the pretty girl who finally married Grayson after all those years. She had done well for herself with Grayson.
Austin Parker: as the star of sports, he is constantly at a practice, playing football, basketball, and soccer. He was a great player and can often be seen practicing. Typical sports star. He's a 17 year old and can be a bit of a hot shot. He took a liking to sports while his father pushes him to take up racing like his father had helped with Jason. He had dirty blonde hair with blue-grey eyes. He was tall, lean and muscular from constantly playing sports.
Sierra Parker:The middle child of a boy dominant- sport family. She was 16. She was a dancer mostly and took up cheerleading as well. She was nicer and easy-going. She was smart and was a good student. Unlike her older brother, she wasn't a major athlete on the court. She was a pretty girl, looking a similar to her brother with dirty blonde hair and blue-grey eyes.
Eli Parker:youngest Parker at 12. He had short light brown hair and green eyes. He played only soccer though and practiced sometimes with Austin. He was calm, and quick.

Meyers:
Travis Meyers: A 17 year old sports player who is constantly seen with Austin. THe both of them are great athletes with a good future ahead. He's Austin's best friend. He is smart but sarcastic and can be a bit cocky at times.
Ryan Meyers:Travis's younger brother who is 11 at the moment. He never really took a loving to soccer, basketball, and football like Travis. He sticks to being a good student and a baseball player.

Shields:
Luke: a self made army man originally from five meeting the beautiful exotic marina falls in love on the battlefield and wanting to be with her moves to four still awkward in four life but runs his family well handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes
Marina: the exotic native of four she is tough and beautiful now married she teaches her children everything she loved now she has dark skin and hair with beautiful blue eyes
Danny: the regular surf and sailing kid he practically lives on the water Evan though he comes from a decent family very handsome he is the guy on the beach girls drool over with his tanned skin dark hair and amazing blue eyes
Cassie: originally named Cassiopeia after a star she is Danny's twin sister and Auroras best friend she liked surfing and water sports she was never crazy all she really wanted to do was travel she had tanned skin to and lighter brown hair with blonde highlights and blue eyes like her dad
last edited on Dec 27, 2012 at 12:32AM

Roleplay Hungergames! 16791 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5701-5750 of 16791

over a year ago smartone123 said…
"even if your my wifey"pouts in the joke-john
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
Look I love you.John but lets not go to fast, I already have the ring but love to swift can be just as tardy as love to slow *smiles* and also I'm not used to being loved so much -Maria
"neither am I so it's good by me"slowly takes her away-John

Doesn't fly with the person he/she shots a dart at maria-?

Is in the way so the dart is in his chest and he plucks it out,head heavy and light at the same time-John
last edited over a year ago
*takes the dart out of his hand and looks at the the direction it came from* someone diffenately has it out for us you alright? *looks at him worried but also is sharp*-Maria
tongue
"who care I'll be dead anyway this stupid ass war kill everyone"is defiantly feeling the dart"I should just go now so at least before the bomb district 4 to the ground like they said they will in the prison I need to say good bye to mom.."gets 6 ft before falling passed out-john
John! *picks him up and drags him back to cave quickly* John I care come on if you leave where else am I to go? *lays him down gently* John.... -Maria
Is zonked-John

(oh who's going to be with poor Shane .w.)

Sees them"situation?"-Shane
The usual romantic moment chrashed by someone trying to.kill us shot a dart me but John took.it typically and is out.....pity cause I liked the way things were going before...*shows him the ring* -Maria
"ah mas ring"looks sad"for who ever got married first"smiles warrly-Shane

A bug crawls over to Maria and bites her-bug

Crushes the bug-shane
Yea something like... *starts to slow down and sits by John* that... *eyes close and she starts to fall over a bit* --Maria
Makes sure she doesn't hurt herself-Shane

(the bug is suppose to make her not able to be with John and have to be with someone else even if she still thinks oh John)
So change her feelings

You know your really cute right? *looks up at him sleepy eyed and
With a smile* -Maria
Blinks at her confused-Shane

"what you talking about gorgous aren't you married to jOhn?"is confused-flame

(they'll fix it later everything turns out fine)
John who? *looks at him through squiented eyes then kisses Shane* -Maria
Is really suprised,his body was much more stronger then johns and he was taller,smells like line and honey,tastes like oranges since he was wagging a orange he got from a market not so long ago-shane

Is shocked-them
Your cute *smiles looking drunk and hazy* -Maria
smile
"umm thank"blushes slightly-Shane

(I saw 3 days it'll wear off)
Maybe we should go out sometime until the- *passessout in his arms* -Maria

Gtg night
Night-storm

Is really confused-shane
Yea the bug is really messing with her head shes never outward with her emotions like that ever should do violent mood swing just for the hell.of it?
Sure - storm
over a year ago Foxkit8888 said…
I'M BACK hey nikki what happened
*blinks her eyes open again and looks at Shane in digust and gets up quickly* why were you touching me?! *growls as she pulls out her black knife* -Maria
Its her angry phase
Bored I think ill pass out for another hour or two so tired
Is startled-shane
*glares at him then leaps out of the cave and into the brush* -Maria

Damn Shane how long does it take you to relize something is up come on if the girl your brother is married to gets a nasty bite then suddenly is making out with you then passing out then waking up again and putting a knife to your throat then run out I would sense that there's a problem
He realizes but he's still confused -Shane

Still asleep-john
*stops a ways away by the lake and looksvat her black blade then sees the ring on her finger and her reddish blue eyes flickered back to normal again for a moment* John... -Maria
Snores lightly-John
The bug... *she fights to keep control then leaps into the water and stays under for a bit* maybe I can snap back into control... *the cold water engulfs her all around as she shivers in the water* -Maria
Hears and dives in"Maria! U ok?"drags her up-flame
*coughs up the water and shivers as she sits up* I think I'm alright for now... *her blue eyes were normal again but she was shivering and her lips were blue* not my best idea but it certainally shocked me into control for a bit... -Maria
smile
Takes off his coat"you need it more"gives it to her-flame
thanks... *takes it and wraps it around her then squeezes out her hair* i hope that was the only stupid thing i did... *shivers* -Maria
"ummm you kissed Shane"blankly stares at her,carmaly eyes abit skepituical-flame
*eyes widen* i did what?! shit! *looks at the ground* great now ive really made an idiot of myself how can john forgive me now... *fiddles with the engagement ring he gave her* -Maria
"oh he soesn't know hes still fast asleep"-flame
thats good... *looks at flame* thanks for pulling me out by the way -Maria
"no problem gorgoueous see ya!"jumps up in a tree and disappears-flame
*smiles* see ya.. *looks at her necklace for a bitand notices somthing on she hadnt seen before it pretty and faint script it said Celia and had a little horse behind it* celia? -Maria
*takes it off and looks at it again* celia...was that my name? mother why did you leave me so many mysteries without any answers... *tries to remeber desperately before her parents died in the car crash but she cant seem to just like usual* -Maria
*gets up and decides to walk back to the cave hoping she doesnt embarrass herself anymore then she already has after some time she walks into the cave entrance* -Maria
Is gone-Shane

Is zonked-john
*sits down besides john shivering still and sopping wet* maybe i should start a fire or get some berries or somthing... -maria
Is starting to give off way too much heat-john

New clan link
*looks at him and feels his forehead and noticed that he was burning up and sighs then gets up and goes looking for some feverfew and some water* ill be back... -Maria
Groans-john
*stops at the cave entrance and looks back* it will be alright soon youll see well figure it out someday... *walks out and begins seraching by the stream for the feverfew stems* -Maria
Is zonked still-john