Rosario Vampire Josh-Akishia's FanFiction with mizure_lover22

Josh-Akishia posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 03:28AM
continuation of a fabric that started on page 675 of the forum "will there be a season three" oh and this fanfic is rated MATURE! For language and sex is implied! READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!
last edited on Apr 09, 2012 at 02:14AM

Rosario Vampire 21567 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16151-16200 of 21567

over a year ago killshotzzz said…
nah i got my own mustang mach 1
nah i got my own mustang mach 1
over a year ago Deathcrash said…
Nice as a time shift happens and we apper almost2,000 years in the futer
Nice as a time shift happens and we apper almost2,000 years in the futer
*i look at my car and it is in complete ruins* ahh dammit my beautiful car *goes in a mad rage and starts to burn whats around him*
Aarons powers arnt working for some reason
what the hell *tries to lift a car but it doesn't work either* what the fuck
Aaron sees the assassin symbol all over.....ummmmm
last edited over a year ago
Out of Character: wait bro i have the fire demon Ragnarok inside me so even if my powers went away i would still be able to control fire cause without him i would die
Ya you still have your powers but somthing isent letting you use them
no i mean i would still be able to let out fire cause if i don't soon my body will self-implode due too to much fire
Just go with it ok....a man appears what our you to doing
Just go with it ok....a man appears what our you to doing
Out of Character:ok ill go with it for now*
Back in: *i look at the man* whats it to you
angry
The man gets in arrons face you dair talck to a member of the creed that way.....i just stand there and wach.....he grabs me and aaron.....you to will ancer to the creed leader
angry
* i grab the arm that he grabbed me with and break it* don't you fucking touch me you creed piece of shit
Thers not even a dent on the armor ha. Was that supost to hert or somthing...a few hours later we ar standing in a room that is all white with peases of read in the room
mischievous
Out of Character: so when do i get my powers back cause i kinda wanna break out of this place and go rampant
Idk....a man walks in and looks at me ten at aaron.....what our your names
Idk....a man walks in and looks at me ten at aaron.....what our your names
*laughs at him* hah like id tell scum like you..piss off jackass
angry
Im no scum im the creed master blood kin to death as was my father and his and so on
*looks at him with an i couldn't care less look* so what of it and how Death is right there *points at Death*
He looks at me and stops.....you but how you....the...an....gards show theas men to my study
*the guards come in and grab me and i shake from there grip* don't fucking touch me you creed pieces of shit
Walks into the study where a statue of me is in the senter of the room
*walks in the study with some guards behind me keeping a close eye on me, i look back at them* what the fuck you want
He wavs his hand and the gards disappear.....he looks at the statue then at me.....it rilly is you...
*i watch as they leave then look at the creed master* yeah what of it I've known him for a little bit now i do believe we are friends *looks at Death* wouldn't you say bro
Yes i would and why is the creed all over.....simple because wen you where in charg of the creed you conkerd the wourld and ever sinc then ther has been no crime or violence in the wourld because of you ther is no war the wourld is a free place to live and to prosper
*feels the fire burning inside him about to implode* then why can i not use my powers answer that jackass
Because monsters even deaths best friends betrayed him and faught agenst him....the man poynts to the statue that is what wont allow you to use your powers......but here poot this on hands aaron a creed simbole where that and uou will be abole to use yor powers
*slaps the creed symbol down on the ground* fuck that id rather implode than fucking wear the symbol of the creed
Then die...
you wouldn't dare *sees a weapons rack on the far wall with a bazooka on it and runs to it grabs the bazooka and blows the statue to a million bits*
That was from ww2 aaron sees the shell siting on the ground in front of him
I take the divice and cut the part ought there hands it to aaron now will you where it
dammit *runs up to the statue and starts to punch it brusing and blooding his knuckles* break you bitch
*still pounding on the statue, looks at Death* does it have the creed symbol on it
Nope i cut it off
fine then *stops punching the statue and walks over to Death and takes the Device and shoves it deep in his pocket, then releases out some of the fire that was building up inside of him after stepping about 10 feet from Death* ahh much better
over a year ago emoboycry said…
W_W
Good aaron.......now How did i die
last edited over a year ago
wassup Tyson *looks at Death with a joking grin* hehe i killed you jk bro
The man looks at aaron you did kill him you shot him in the back
really i was just kidding *looks at Death* sorry bro looks like i kill y- wait one minute *looks back at the other dude* that's weird so what gun did i use
Sudinly we apper in our time
ok whats with all this time traveling its gonna give me a headache
Off Topic: ok Death I'm gonna go I'll be back on later bro see you later
See uou
Im alone
over a year ago emoboycry said…
so quiet and alone