Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10801-10850 of 20307

over a year ago CleanerFuzzball said…
I personally hate watching anime twice, the second time around is so boring. Theres only one exception and that is Dragonball, Z, GT. I even found R + V boring the second time i tried to watch it. Therefore download animes is pointless for me
over a year ago Colintk2 said…
is it just me or are they just cracking down on rosario vampire
over a year ago handkill said…
Nothing is better than Dragonball, whatever anime comes out, it will never be good as Dragonball. Dragonball is Dragonball.

LOL i need to share this, a real succubus:

link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago RosarioV said…
@Heliosvr who is the masked king
over a year ago Revolutionize said…
"Nothing is better than Dragonball, whatever anime comes out, it will never be good as Dragonball. Dragonball is Dragonball"

I never liked DB =\
@Revolutionize That's sad...
over a year ago jamesistewart said…
worried
@colintk2 i think they are craking down on a lot of animes i mean i have to switch about websites till i find the series i want
Man i might watch dragonball AGAIN lol. Dragonball series including z and gt contains EVERYTHING i like in an anime. Oh and is the only anime i need to watch in dubs
over a year ago Mosdecri said…
Yeah is like the only anime that is still cool in english
over a year ago Leegh229 said…
@RosarioV Read the manga... (btw, he gets introduced in season 2, vol 10, chapter 49).
I wish they continue db 100 yrs in the future. That would be sweet
over a year ago Leegh229 said…
sad
Well, seeing how much this forum has 'degraded' in the past week due to the huge argument that took place, ive decided to take my leave permenantly after watching this forum for the past few months (i only created an account recently to try and get the flow going again but that attempt has failed).

Ever since this forum's top people left the whole place has become run down and we barely get as many comments a day as we used to before pg 400. Please dont hate on me for this, it was entirely my OWN PERSONAL CHOICE because of how irrelevent the original topic had become (please see nmc400's original question if you dont know what i mean) i wish you all you r+v fans the best for the future, and dont stop hoping on a capu 3 because im sure it will come some day.

As for me, i will move on to other forums which will have more info on a 3rd season and perhaps one day come back here to comment if a 3rd season is officially announced. Guess this is goodbye then.
Bye
Hey guys if you could choose will you like rosario to vampire to be remake or continue in capu 3
over a year ago biadesman said…
smile
I think I might wait until I see Rosario + Vampire Season 3 shows up on either GONZO, Animeph or Funimation, but I will still read this forum because of the friendly people, but I might not post much. :P
If anyone wants to ask me a question feel free to post on my wall. :)
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
Hey guys I found a really good anime, its about a angel that fell from the sky and this guy finds her and eventually starts to love him lol sort of like R+V but if you want its called Sora No Otoshimono. I just finish both season and their going to make a movie on it. The Movie will come out on Feb. 24, 2012 if you want to get more information go to this

link

Also to tell you the main character has to pick between a couple of girls just like R+V and he is sort of like Tsukune haha just watch it
I was just looking on Funimation, for any information on Rosario + Vampire Season 3, and I saw Jasoanime post on a forum about the new forum he opened up. I know this is useless because everyone already knows the link, but the comment is at the bottom. :P

link
Well hi biadesman nice to meet you
Just started watching naruto ( just because it is in netflix in my country ) i kinda like it .
over a year ago Hellz-Wolfe said…
One question. When people say they want to see Tsukune's ghoul form if the third season come out what do they mean? Him turn int o an S-Class vampire from Moka's blood or an ugly ghoul?
@Hellz-Wolfe Read the Manga, the Manga don't even finished yet, but you will know that...

*********SPOILER*********

He's stronger than Moka
@handkill Do you know where we can read it online with some decent quality? I've seen a few but at parts it gets a bit hard to read.
There we go:

link

It isn't 1080p, but it is at least 720p XD

Good enough for me D:

Oh, and there we go, CAPU 1:

link
over a year ago Heliosvr said…
big smile
Enjoying Fairy Tail BIG TIME! Really.. at this point I like Fairy Tail more then R+V, but ONLY because it has more episodes.. If R+V would have 4 seasons theres no doubt that that's my num. 1 anime.
They removed that kurumu video from the top 100 lol.. The ones who did that are gay -.-
big smile
@handkill Thank you :D
over a year ago rzx said…
I read the fairy tale manga and watched the first episode,
but I don't like it this much, I still hope for a 3rd Season of R+V^^
over a year ago bena1 said…
What is happening?!
I am gona 2 days and now I find out that everyone has splited up made new forums or dicipered?!
way did everyone leave in the first place...
people are saying that some kind of forum roles or bad login I don't know

pfff I am totaly lost plz help me....
ps. my english is bad if somting is wrong, sorry
Dont worry about your english i am not from the states or the uk as well and this happen a while ago because we start talking of topic for some time and when tiberis and jason came back they were really angry so they moved to another forum and now they are creating their own web page
Btw i just started watching high school of the dead kind of violent but its really good
over a year ago Chidorasenkiri said…
surprise
@Asianguy I just discovered Sora no Otoshimono last night too......that's almost kind of strange
laugh
@Mosdecri Hello, sorry I have been a little busy so I didnt get to read your comment, I am good, how are you?
Fine and guys i also recomend girls bravo but be careful because they show b**bs
over a year ago AsianGuy said…
smile
@ Chidorasenkiri ahah ik but it gets pretty good in second season
over a year ago Blissfully said…
big smile
Anyone got download links for the 1st season, preferably with subtitles can't stand most dubs...
Thanks in advance :D
Sorry for asking this here, but which 1 is better? Top or bottom pic? (or neither)
Sorry for asking this here, but which 1 is better? Top or bottom pic? (or neither)
The one above and why?
smile
I agree, the one above. :D
But why do you need to know?
The one above
over a year ago tiberis said…
sad
Huh almost dead. Sorry I had to do this. But I had to.....

You wouldn't understand. But was sure you would last a bit longer. Oh well. Im at a better place now. Literally the place im at is better. Its a whole new site to itself. And only people who are invited can get on.

But ya sorry I left I just came to check since everyone says its dyeing. So it looks like they were right. And everyone sorry.
hmmm
@Tiberis How can I get invited?
Finding information about it and join other forum its in page 434
@Mosdecri
No special reasons. Just ''editing'' some pictures so they look better(for background)
@Revolutionize
You have to be like them and search for new rumours every now and then and prove yourself worthy to become a member. You must not talk about other stuff besides R+V. (well, not like what happened here)and you must leave this forum and never come back.
That's about it I think.
I'm not going to do that, I don't have time and I don't care :P The information will be leaked anyway 100%
I think this forum won´t ´die´.
over a year ago mastavase said…
Actually we do have an off topic section on the private forum, its very laid back and chilled out.
Lol..
over a year ago DanielFP said…
What Happens to this forum ? A WHILE ago it has like 20 post per hour
over a year ago Snirp said…
@danielfp

it DIED! :(
over a year ago bena1 said…

@Heliosvr
ummm...
what do you mean by "you must leave this forum and never come back."
if you look at a nothere forum?