kgirl925 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:31PM
Title: The Mark of Athena
Rating: erm... like 12+
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel
OC: none yet
Synopsis: [in progress and may never come out :P]
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D
This is the first Mark of Athena fanfic on here to be started... :)
Guys! Stop using my fanfic name...I'm the original one..just change it a little bit so I don't get confused!

Posting schedule:
Once a week, random day....shhh ★★★★★

Code: when my forum title has two hands pointing to it like ☛ this ☚ it means I posted something new within the last 12 hours. If not, then it will be something interesting that is not hands :D

This forum is dedicated to everyone who commented on this forum, and anyone who reads this. Thank you :)

{{{Update}}} Sorry I have a really busy schedule. Thanks to all who post for me and do an amazing job at it. I'll try and join in sometime. But for now, any body can write! Just put your name on the waiting list:)
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:37AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1919 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1919

over a year ago percyfan568 said…
i think it would be cool if they few over the bermuta triangle aka the sea of monsters and had to fight scylla it has six heads on long necks to take sailers from their ship it could reach up and attack the boat i think it can fly
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
big smile
Will there be Percabeth?!
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
@percyfan- I'll add that in somewhere, sometime ;)
@dancergirl: of course!!!!!

XVII: Jason

HE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE. They were everywhere. He'd seen them at Camp Half-Blood. They were those cleaning harpies, except this time they looked particularly angry.

He'd heard nasty stories about them eating up demigods, so he took out his weapon. Reyna followed him, but Piper and Leo didn't seem to make a move.

As the figures got closer though, Jason had made a mistake. They certainly weren't harpies. In fact, they looked like baggy ladies who might shrivel up and die at any moment. 

Leo and Piper had finally seen the figures as well, and they backed up. 

The middle one of the ladies came forward, and said, "So these are the demigods my lord Hades will depend on...I see." she said, and she looked nastier than Jason would have ever imagined. Her clones-well, the other two old ladies, came up right next to her.

"Alecto. Are you sure?" the other one hissed.

"I am sure this is them. So," she said, addressing Jason, "I assume you know a demigod by the name of Nico di Angelo. I won't take no for an answer." she added, and she hissed.

"Uh...ya." Was all Jason could say, before he expected himself to turn into mashed potatoes by the ladies.

"My lord Hades wants his son back. Bring Nico di Angelo back within two weeks, or lord Hades will be very, very mad. You wouldn't want that." she cackled. 

"So who are you, anyway?" Piper asked. Gosh she was brave, and Jason's heart started pounding faster and faster.

"Daughter of Aphrodite...I see. I am Alecto. Also known as the Kindly Ones. Good-bye, demigods. Lets hope you do not die." she said, and then began to go away, but one of the other ladies shouted, "I'll give you a hint! Go to the Doors of Death!" and with that, they vanished away.

"Oh great." Jason muttered. "Another burden on our shoulders. This is just going to be great."

"Chill." Leo said. "That's why we're here, right? So now all we have to do is calm down and-"

"There's no time to calm down, mechanic boy! We have to find the Doors of Death, save Nico, and get to Greece within 2 weeks." Reyna said.

"The Doors of Death... I wonder." Piper said, staring into space. Reyna glared at her.

"Any idea where it is?" Leo asked.

"Not a single idea. Maybe if we found Grover first, that satyr, he could help us. I mean, Percy might know. In fact..." Jason paused. "We should have asked him before we left."

Piper waved her hand about. "Don't worry, we can always Iris-Message him. Annabeth gave me a prism." she held it up, and light reflected off it. It looked beautiful. Just like herself,Jason added at second thought.

"Blahahaha!" a distant voice yelled. "Faster, Blackjack! Faster! Don't go away, Leo, Jason, Piper! Waiiit!"

Jason turned around in surprise. It was....a satyr on a flying horse. A pegasus, in fact. It looked...weird. But Jason felt a surge of hope too. 

comment!!!
Ps. I won that prop thing against my friend ;) so thanks everyone!
over a year ago penguinluvv77 said…
big smile
.....its grover time!! yay!
POST MOOOOOOOORRE
laugh
the immage of grover riding blackjack made me laugh
over a year ago penguinluvv77 said…
did you say you needed monster ideas? what about....
cychreides?- dragon
taraxpi (<plural)?-ghost things who scare horses
laelaps?- a hunting dog that always caught its prey
teumessian fox?- fox that couldnt be caught, until^^ they were both turned into stone and prophisiesed to return.. (my spelling makes it a lot less creepy.....)
and can u put a pheonix in somwhere??
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
oh dear
flying goat
Awesome chapter!
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
big smile
Good chapter! I can't wait for Percabeth!
over a year ago ninjagirl77 said…
i've always wanted to see a flying goat... jk
great chapter post soon!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Great chapter
over a year ago scottgary36 said…
smile
awesome! Is Piper really that shy? Or is Reyna's aura just affecting her? Anyway, Post soon! Your welcome for the props!!
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
big smile
hi kgirl925 im new here but i love ur story so far!! this will keep me busy for a whole year until MoA comes out... :D please POST POST POST soon!!! [:
over a year ago LAALAApercabeth said…
i loved it(chapter) <3
i don't know why, but i just love how jason feelings are mess up, cous he likes piper AND reyna. :D
PS. post soon
over a year ago Nemisis said…
nice ... wonder whos on blackjack
over a year ago GRA3CUS said…
The image of Grover on blackjack lol I'm glad u included that in ur story no one can probaly see those unless ur on a idevice or possibly a Mac if u can see that on a Mac tell me it's emoji btw not swear that has been censored but it may look some what like ***** when u see it and not emoji
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xCrone said…
Nice!
kgirl you should see this !
link
Ok thought I would throw this out there I'll give some more later but Rick has been making metaphors and predictions for all the demigods of the prophesy of 7 I don't remeber them all but piper was told by aphordite that she would be the mediato between the two sides, Percy was told by juno that he would be the "glue" that holds the seven together, and frank that he would give the sence of duty to the 7 by mars (this is not exect I will put more out when I find the rest I'm reading the lost hero for the 5th time I think and I will soon be reading the son of Neptune for the 4th)
@gra3cus no offense but is that a opsession Loved the chapter post plz
over a year ago Aggie89 said…
Wow.....You have a career a head of you as a writer love all the twists you add please post soon!!!Also what about the sea monster that the 1st perseaus fought?It barely gets mentioned in the original myth you could recreate it...
over a year ago TheGang said…
Great chap
instead of saing when pigs fly ima say when goats fly lol
also btw for sishpyus i deserve 20% credit of the story> >:D
U shud put me as a co author lol.

-TheGang
over a year ago v_lav said…
you could bring the fates and their servants into the story kgirl
cool
@gra3us: saw the emoticons
@xcrone: that's cool!
@scottgary: not really. I'll do a piper PoV later on so you'll see :)
@penguinluv: sure I'll see maybe in the next book? I have an idea planned out
@hollistergurl: welcome! :)
@LAALAApercabeth: thanks :)
@TheGang: 20%? seriously? I will put up a list of um...Helpers? I'll think of a better name..In the description
@Aggie89: thank you :) I will look up on that
@v_lav: yes, someone mentioned that before. I will add the fates in. What is the servants? 0.0

I will post tomorrow, sorry I disn't post much today I was at a competition cheering for my friends anyway enough of my rambling...I will post some sort of excerpt later In like an hour :)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Can't wait it'll be awesome
over a year ago v_lav said…
sry when i meant servants as in like hecates servants were emposua
just saying different gods servants like how apollo has cows as his sacred animal
over a year ago Aggie89 said…
Are you doing a extra anytime soon i realy like geting the view of the other ppl
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Just caught up and wow goats? Flying? Bet you've never said that before lol and to @TheGang that's like a copy of my signature bro lol I don't care just thought u should know anyway I know a monster well at least what it looks like but not the name it's like a 2 headed dog with a serpents tail and it's about the size of a hummer anyway post soon whose pov next? Oh and just to include just a little more spam but I won all my races and got high point at the swim meet! All with a swollen hand from tackling this kid and doing something to it to make it look and feel bad:( but I swam anywAy Woohoo!:) noe in honor of my win will you post plz? *holds muffin in hand* <lol :D

-Unknown
over a year ago goatlypowers said…
zzz
Oh my gosh I just caught up and Grover on a black jack hilarious wirte more soon plead
over a year ago Piper_Ginny said…
smile
I just started reading your stuff today and it is totally AWSOME post soon
over a year ago Thepegasusrider said…
big smile
wow I finally catch up anyway Love ur story and love the part flying goats whoa... Please post!!
over a year ago TheGang said…
smile
@unknownquestion You sure u won? *brandishes axe*
@kgirl925 how about 15%?10%5%? meh
as for the helpers u can call them ummm the only thing i can think of is helpers cus it the only words that sums it up and co auother makes it seem like they did 50% You could call them contributors

-TheGang
over a year ago arcrylicgal said…
crying
daaaanngg... when are you gonna pooost !?
Yes I did win and I dont like to lie.o if you got a problem with my win *pulls finger gun* POW! gotcha lol im kidding but seriously kgirl you need to post :3)

-Unknown
over a year ago girlygirl1234 said…
cool
flying goat cool! how did anabeth now (when she was invisable and said he`ll cathch up)
blush
i mean catch
remember to post on fanfiction kgirl
hmmm
or should i say your fanfiction name hubba bubble gum
sad
how do you write a story? fanfiction is less confusing :( at least to read grrrrrrrrrrr i now i talk to much
blush
remember to indent at the begining of every paragraph example

ghpieutghbnfobvg urgzibvs9f8 foiughfboi isgu eygf[0dc8bh vidsfgusxoib hv b fgdcoiu vtgvc89erb x89dv8hy2efcp bh9-v bnb
never mind it dosent show up
@unknownquestion ur smiley face thingy: :3) looks like a person with a mustache smiling.. just saying.. random hahaha kgirl post!!
over a year ago kgirl952 said…
rainy
I'll post tomorrow, I'm going to be wayy too busy today... Sorry all of MY fans out there! :D
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
angry
get out of here you faker, you are such a creeper to be trying to trick us!!!!
over a year ago scottgary36 said…
mischievous
@fake kgirl There's a flag next to ur comment and it's really tempting!!!
don't pretend to be other people it is just ... wrong
im so confused why is there a fake kgirl????
angry
Write soon or gray will be sent by frank to kill you
over a year ago arcrylicgal said…
big smile
@hollistergurl
cuz people want to be as awesome as kgirl
@arcrylicgal ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
over a year ago pjlover447 said…
NOT AGAIN
laugh
Hi! I'm back. The REAL one ;)

Okayy...

@TheGang- contributors sounds good
@girlygirl-I've tried indenting, it doesn't show
@FAKE KGIRL- GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it for now...anyway. I'm writing the chapter now..... ;)
Wow I got on here the same time you did coolios can't wait till you post
@hollistergirl if you think a mustache face how about a pig!:@)
Yeah and to fake kgirl we can kick you out again and we won't hesitate

-Unknown