kgirl925 posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 03:31PM
Title: The Mark of Athena
Rating: erm... like 12+
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Reyna, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel
OC: none yet
Synopsis: [in progress and may never come out :P]
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
A/N: Please comment! Thanks :D
This is the first Mark of Athena fanfic on here to be started... :)
Guys! Stop using my fanfic name...I'm the original one..just change it a little bit so I don't get confused!

Posting schedule:
Once a week, random day....shhh ★★★★★

Code: when my forum title has two hands pointing to it like ☛ this ☚ it means I posted something new within the last 12 hours. If not, then it will be something interesting that is not hands :D

This forum is dedicated to everyone who commented on this forum, and anyone who reads this. Thank you :)

{{{Update}}} Sorry I have a really busy schedule. Thanks to all who post for me and do an amazing job at it. I'll try and join in sometime. But for now, any body can write! Just put your name on the waiting list:)
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:37AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1919 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1919

over a year ago hdnggrnchrg said…
274! great story kgirl! nnot the best chapetr yet, but better than the last one. more revealing too
MoA's anonymus meet here thursdays at 4:00. be there or be square!
over a year ago poseidon_4evr said…
cool
Cannot wait!!!! Been checking everyday after school or during school...you got skills!!!
Oh and 275 but now 276!
over a year ago lax22 said…
Hey these are really good... please post some more
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
hehe i know..i was sleepy when i wrote this...so i guess that's why leo fell asleep! LOL
okay, so i have to write up a lab report and finish some other stuff...then i'll write (try to write) a better chapter...
next one is PERCY!! :D I wonder what will happen....
big smile
oh yes, and I just noticed...
this reached the top of the popular list! :0
thank you!!!!
over a year ago Graecus100 said…
monkey
please post soon!!! Monkey Face
over a year ago lolipop426 said…
mischievous
POST SOON!!!!!! :D
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
wow
AWESOME!
lol
i noe some1 who would not be to happy bout that
*analklusmus*
lol
dont worry, hes a good sport
congrats!
LOL mine moved up on the list too, so im fine!
post some more!!! this is all ive been doing for the past two days... im already craving the third book and this is satisfying me until then... which is in one year
over a year ago GRA3CUS said…
meh
Ok no offense but I think you should slow down with making the chapters cause I would rather wait 2 days for a very well write chapter than 1 day for 2 mediocre ones besides u have a whole year to finish this so take ur time I'd personally like it if u stretched it out so it would last til the next book comes out. Also I am no surprised at the number of views all the other fan fiction sites r never updated and at most has 3 chapters keep it up ur doing good
Btw I made this account just to comment on this and I bet others have done this 2
wink
^ I'm not going to post everyday, anyway. ;) I can't on Thursday, and Friday probably no. So I'll post an extra good chapter on Saturday, okay? :D
Tonight, I am not sure if I can post the whole thing. It'll be up finishe by tomorrow morning, though.
smile
Yeah i only made an account to comment on this like GRA3CUS did. Your doing a really good job and I also think the amount of chapters you post each day is fine considering all the POV's that you do. Youve made how many chapters? About twelve in one week and you are still on the same scene kind of... so yeah i dont really think you need to strecth it out that much.
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
POST SOON AWSOME STORY!!!!!!!!!
laugh
^ I realize that. So my chapters are about 1/3 of RR's size, so I'll probably do around 50 chapters to make up for it. :D
I have now somewhat developed a posting schedule:
Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

So basically it's at least 4 times a week, but maybe less depending on tests and stuff. But definitely on weekends.

here is a preview of the next chapter. i think it's pretty boring, but the action will start (somewhat).

XIII: Percy

PERCY WAS MAD AT HIMSELF FOR NOT REALIZING IT WAS A BLUFF EARLIER. If he had knew, and actually had a brain instead of a seaweed brain, then this guy might’ve been dead already. Everything would’ve been fine, and they’d just take Mrs. O’Leary with him.

As far as Percy could see, it was the real Mrs. O’Leary. At least he had hoped so, because she gave him one of those traditional soggy kisses. Something at the back of Percy’s mind made him uneasy though, but he couldn’t exactly remember what. It had something to do with the harpy, and something about Rome…that was it. ”Wisdom’s daughter walks alone, the Mark of Athena shall burn through Rome…”. It was a prophecy, all right, but not complete. What if wisdom’s daughter was Annabeth? Athena’s mark would burn through Rome…well that would definitely be a Greek demigod, and Percy couldn’t think of anyone else other than Annabeth.

He glanced at her nervously. Well, things were fitting in so far, she’s coming to Rome so that’s a start. The fact that she would walk alone was terrifying, and Percy had never thought that she’d leave him. He knew more secrets about Annabeth than anyone else, except for maybe Luke Castellan. If Annabeth’s fatal flaw was hubris, how could Athena’s mark burn through Rome? He’d have to think about it later. He needed to get the rest of the prophecy from Ella. He knew he couldn’t change anything or else it would make it worse, but – okay, edit there. He was hoping to change it. If it was Annabeth, he didn’t want her to walk alone. He didn’t want Athena’s Mark to burn through Rome. Percy wanted to change a prophecy.

-------------------
dangerousssss......(dracanae hiss)
LOL. anyway, so yeahhh.....
cool
Hmm..not too happy about the schedule...but do what's best for you...good...keep up the good writing...
smile
Cool. All I want to ask is if you can try to make the chapters more related to each other, like maybe Percy would hear something about Leo's dream or something... But good job, keep it up! :D
ah yes, he will. (how come you guess so accurately? and i'll let it leak, it is indeed calypso.) don't you worry. ;) all things well will come in time...
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
zzz
Awesome just caught up amazing going to bed now :)
over a year ago kgirl952 said…
rainy
... SPOOKY......
meh
What happened to your pic on that last comment? And what's so spooky?????
^ that's not me. Its someone named kgirl952....not me. At first I'm like Whaat?! Then look closely..anyways that's funny lol Im gonna get so confused
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Awesome
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Lol just caught up and loving the story as always hey which of these movies sound the best (survey) prom,you again, when in Rome,the goonies,back to the future trilogy,the romancing of the stone, night at the museum, or chronicles of narnia??sorry forthe spam just need opinions for the junior high movie night. (student council job)
surprise
That's weird it's like they're trying to pretend that they're you...
300th comment!
hm...lol i don't mind :D
let's see...everyone who reads this answer unknownquestions question! lol
i will post the next chapter if it gets at least 3 answers not including mine
I'd say night at the museum
lolipop: ikr...now that's what i call SPOOKY
last edited over a year ago
I think chronicles of narnia
rainy
NO SPAMMING ON MY FORUM!!!!!!! I've told u that a million times unknownquestion!!! Nobody cares about your student council jeezzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice try kgirl952

Seriously the REAL kgirl I'll give you a prop if it bothers you though
Post soon
laugh
Yeah chronicles of narnia ftw :)
^ woah, whoever you are calm down. Its my forum , okay? You stalker
For some reason I have a feeling you're nicecatch
hmmm
Oh and
Whoever you are kgirl952 that's just totally annoying...
^^^ omg..WHO ARE YOU?!?! I think you're nicecatch....
angry
Whoah whaaat are you talking about?????? Is that nicecatch? That doesn't even make sense kgirl952!!
Well things are getting a little tense
Ahh but nicecatch talks like that..read second comment on this page...
It sounds like him
But if it isn't NO OFFENSE!
if it is, I should become an oracle
hmmm
Does anyone know if it's nicecatch?
I doubt it because Nicecatch has a way of stretching his L's like this lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll maybe and if really cared about his fans I don't think he would do that
That's true..I only thought it was him because he stretched his zzzzzzz lol
I'm gonna report it as spam
over a year ago nicecatch24 said…
rainy
Lolllllllllllll you guys somehow knew it was me!!! Darn... :P I don't care about my fans!!!!
They created another account!!!:(
Wow what was the point of that nicecatch?
meh
^^ you're not nicecatch...he has Nike as his picture...CREEP.
angry
Wait.... Is that nicecatch or not???
I somehow get the feeling something weird is going on
No nicecatch42 that's his username and he has a Nike icon
And true that^
last edited over a year ago
No he's nicecatch42!!! Not 24!! He's mixing up the numbers
worried
Oh I'm sorry nicecatch I thought it was you...
tongue
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­a Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­a Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­a Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­a!!­!!!­!!