the random anime rp forums Random Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the random anime rp forums 7755 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 7755

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
ica:*gets to her knees and puts arekkusu III down* it's ok we should be safe here but just in case *stand up turns around and unsheths the fether blade and puts the ice shild over arekkusu III* stay in the shild
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
Roxas:wait wait!! Theres a fuckin sniper ive been ko jumps in the pool next to jemuzu)im fuckin scared...got another keblar helment
hmmm
zandra:there's something my beak blade can do remember just get molly out of here her blades can't do what mine can
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu: Holo... (kisses her) C'mon, hang in there... (To Star) Did that heal work!?!
Cloud:(molly c,mon get inside them babys are more important..(to zandra get some cover(runs to his bike opens up a big satchel pulls (out a 50.cal)this out of due runs for a tree starts looking )around through the scope)were are you
molly:but sis you'll need my help
zandra:i know sis but your babies is mor inporten
Roxas:dont u got some thermal or something to spot him (to jemuzu)
Jemuzu: Are you stupid Cloud!?! Do you think that sniper is stupid!?! A 50 cal? Really? It's a sniper, not a f*ckin' armored vehicle! Come to think of it, I do... But I probally wouldn't be able to spot him. If he's smart and I'm assuming he is... He's hiding behind something. And trust me, he knows where I am... Sebastain! You'll be able to spot him before I can. Feel like hunting down one of us humans you dislike so much!?!
last edited over a year ago
(i got to switch to my 3DS)
(I'll brb)
(im back)
Cloud:(thinking he gots a point)
over a year ago izbia150 said…
May-Rin goes to the roof and hides holding a rifle and has her glasses off ready to shoot.
Sebastian: *smirks* Sounds fun.
Leo and Elliot hide, Elliot has his sword and Leo has his hand gun. The rest of my characters take cover.
sad
molly:ok but carful *runs in*
zandra:and there's no need to worry cloud a little bullet can't kill me *in psy* only cutting off my wings will
hmmm
ica:*gets out a red and white ball* come on out ice i need you
*an articuno pops out of the ball and lands beside her*
Jemuzu is still breathing steadily, barely blinking.
Cloud:plz..i still dont want to see u get hurt
(c,mon narly we cant do anything untill she gets on :( xd) roxas:to jemuzu u think youll get him next time he fires
(Lay off Narlyvamp Al. That sh*t ain't cool dude.)
Jemuzu: I'm positive.
(brb)
hmmm
zandra:i can use foresite to find the one doing this

(episode 6 of Golgo13 was frickin awesome!)
hmmm
star:yes arekkusu it worked but she'll be out for a wile just get her and yourself inside
molly:moltres go out there and lend them there fire attacks and hanzo please be careful
Scorpion: I agree with Jemuzu... You don't just attack a hidden enemy... You find them first, and try to catch them off guard.

Jemuzu still keeps his the rifle steady... waiting...
molly:i get that and flame i good at catching people off guard and so is ica's articuno and zandra's zapdos
ica:*in her mind* i'm wondering who attacking us and why *eyes glow red*
(ok jim damn im just playin)
sad
molly:but still if your going out there please be careful *hugs him* i don't want to lose you hanzo *looks up and kisses him*
(am i the only one on)
(no!! Im still on )
(i'm on. woah holly crap, you guys must've got posting errors. I was just waiting on everyone to get back. and @ Al, i know you probally meant it in jest, but still, c'mon, everybody's got an outside life. How do you think we'll feel when your baseball season starts up?)
Scorpion:*kisses Molly back* I'm not going anywhere just yet... Jemuzu has a sound strategy. This aggressor is most likely alone.
Arekkusu: Unless he has a spotter...
Scorpion: Well none-the-less, Jemuzu doesn't want to take too many casualties... Look who he has out there. Arekkusu K. is the new satan, and Sebastain is a demon... Bullets can't hurt them... The only life he's putting at risk right now is his own...
(I'm back. my sister made me do the dishes for her......using having been a cripple against me again)
(that sucks)
(ya I see what u mean)
big smile
molly:that's not a problem jemuzu is safe to like ica with her ice shild i'v got the flame shild *a flame shild goes over jemuzu* nothing can brake threw my family's shild
Scorpion: Then I suggest lowering it... If nothing can get through the shield, Jemuzu's bullets will not work.
(yeah i hear you)
big smile
molly:things can come out of the shild but nothing can go in the shild
(blooper scene) Scorpion:....... You made that up...

(real scene) Scorpion: Hmmm... Clever.
(lol xd jim)roxas:when is this guy ganna do something
Jemuzu: When he feels like it... Give it a few hours and he'll be popping some no doze...
Bard grabs his gun and hides behind a window.
(k bro i'll play your game blooper scene) molly:no i didn't iven my mom's shild is like that

(real scene) molly:i know that's why i'll be doing the same for you when and if you go out there
Arekkusu III: Is papa and daddy gonna be ok Aunt Molly?
hmmm
molly:*goes to her knees and put's a hand on arekkusu III sholder*of corse i got a shild over your grandpa so he'll be fine and right now nothing can hurt your daddy and your supost to be with your mom
ica:*runs up to them* i told you to stay in the shild *picks up arekkusu III* you'll be safer in the shild
Arekkusu II: But I wanna fight. Mama I wanna fight! *starts screaming*
sad
ica:your to young *tears up* i don't want you getting hurt and i don't want to lose you
last edited over a year ago
Arekkusu III: I'd kick his but Mama *shows off his wings* Ice!
(nite might be on later)
sad
ica:i know but still there not storng a nuff to take fliet (sorry if miss spelled) you haven't even grown into your powers yet if you was a little older and you had your powers i'd let you