Death Eater Roleplay Masquerade

KateKicksAss posted on Oct 25, 2011 at 12:59AM
So this RP is based on Lenzetta/Sam's awesome Masquerade Ball idea.

Basically, Halloween is coming, and Kate wants to have a party. Enter Lenzetta who suggests the idea of a Masquerade. Let the chaos and excitement begin!

Probably we'll start with:

Brainstorming (Kate and Lenzetta)

Spreading the word (Anyone)

Preparation (Kate and Lenzetta, and anyone else they can sucker into it)

PARTY TIME! (Everyone)

Anyways, everyone can join, if it makes sense, and everyone SHOULD join when it's time for the party!

HAVE FUN!
So this RP is based on Lenzetta/Sam's awesome Masquerade Ball idea.

Basically, Halloween is coming,

Death Eater Roleplay 582 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 582

over a year ago KateKicksAss said…
Kate was flipping through her calendar. A first for her, because usually instead of looking at calendars, she set fire to them.

"Hmmm....", she mused. "Halloween's in a few weeks.....maybe we should do something fun.....".

She wandered out of the room, still thinking, holding the calendar, which was miraculously not in flames yet.

CRASH! She bumped into something. "What the HE-Oh...Hey Lenzy..."
over a year ago Lenzetta-Lovett said…
Lenzetta giggled lightly. "Ello, Kate," She said happily. "May I ask what the calendar is for?"
Kate shrieked and dropped the offending object.

"Shoot! I was gonna set that on fire!", she yelled.
"Why?" She questioned, bending over to pick up the calendar. Lenzy gasped. "Halloween! It's coming soon isn't it?"
"Oh I wan going to tell you, I had a great idea!", said Kate, swatting the calendar out of Lenzetta's hands.

"We should have a party!", she said excitedly, kicking the calendar into the air where it burst into flames.
Lenzetta grinned.

"That'd be perfect! We could have a costume party..." She gasped again, a huge smile stretching across her face.

"We could havae a ball..You know, like a maquerade ball? Oh I've always loved masquerade balls ever since my father held one when I was young."
Kate shrieked in excitement.

"OHMIGOD YES YES YES!", she yelled, throwing her arms around Lenzetta.
Hugging Kate, Lenzetta laughed happily. "Well I'm glad you like the idea! I think this will be good for the others as well!"
Kate smirked gleefully. "We shouldn't tell anyone though....we don't need any interference from the guys...we should just make them come", she smirked.
Lenzy smirked as well. "Yeah. Oh I can just imagine the looks on their faces when we tell them to come to the ball...." She giggled at the thought.
Kate clapped a hand over her mouth and cracked up, then grew serious.

"Dmitry'll look so cute in a mask...", she said dreamily, zoning out.
"Aaaww how special," Lenzetta giggled. "I bet all the guys will look nice...I just can't wait to see how well they clean themselves up for special occasions."
Kate clapped her hands over her mouth.

"I didn't mean that", she turned bright red and looked at the floor. "Did I say Dmitry? Heh heh, I meant, um.....I meant...er... someone else...I dont' like Dmitry, no sir, not at all!", she babbled lamely.
"uh huh, riiigght." Lenzy joked. "It's alright, your secret's safe with me."
Kate turned purple.

"Tell anyone and I WILL SLICE YOU UP INTO NAGINI CHOW!", she shrieked.
Lenzetta did a motion as if she was zipping her lips shut.
"My lips are sealed, hon." She reassured.
over a year ago DmitryVladimir said…
"Nagini chow?! Do you have that!?" Dmitry randomly popped in, holding a rather awkward bag beside him, "Cause if you do it'd save me a hell of a time..."
Lenzetta stared at Dmitry. "No...uh, we dont have any Nagini chow, Dmi...She was just kidding.."
"Awwww.... Alrighty.. I shall be off then." Dmitry slumped some, sighing, "Oh well.. Off to... get some food for that.. thing!" he cringed and started to leave.
"Wait!" She called, reaching out to Dmitry's shoulder. "Stay, Nagini doesn't need food now I'm sure...And if she gets hungry we could always feed Wormtail to her. Kate and I are planning a little..party, and we want you and the other guys to come."
Dmitry looked down at the bag. "Well V-Man did say it was for much later..." he looked at the girls, "A party? Well of course I'm in! There's no party without me!"
Kate grabbed Lenzetta and slapped a hand over her mouth, while raising her eyebrows. "V-Man?! Don't say that out loud! He might hear you!"

She kicked Lenzetta in the shins.
"Nope, Lenzy was kidding, but nice to see you Dmitry!", she blurted quickly, steering him towards the door.

"We are planning a party but you have no say, kthnxbye!"
last edited over a year ago
Dmitry opened his mouth but shut it in a frown, "Well then......." he mumbled.
"Ouch!" Lenzy yelped. "What the hell was that for? He already said he'd come!"
Dmitry rolled his eyes moodily and strode out stiffly. "Females.... And they wonder why.." he whispered to himself.
Kate blushed bright red.
"I thought you were asking him to help plan it!", she yelled, yanking Dmitry back.
Dmitry pouted, crossing his arms as he was drug, "Okay....?"
"I'm sorry Dmitry", said Kate, letting go.

"And I think I could get you some Nagini chow, if you like....", she smirked.
"That'd be super nice of you." Dmitry smiled at her warmly, "But... It requires doing something you are against unless you can find already dead small animals and stuff.." he said slowly, watching how he worded it.
Kate pulled out her wand and muttered a quick summoning charm. A bag zoomed up from the basement that was dripping something red and sticky.

She handed it to Dmitry. “Long but quite humorous story…here you go”.
Dmitry looked at it wide eyed and glazely. He shook his head some and placed the bag some away from on the ground. "Is that kind of stuff normally lying all over the place?" he asked as he took out his wand and tapped the bag a few times, transporting it to another room in the house. "Too lazy to walk it all the way upstairs.."
Kate smirked.

"Did you guys hear the scream last night?", Kate snickered.
Lenzy eyed the bag.

"Um...yeah I heard that...I thought it was Bellatrix having one of her fits again..."
mischievous
"It was Wormtail!", Kate failed to not crack up and began laughing.

"You guys know how since we all hate him so much he hands out with his little rat buddies in the walls?", she paused.

"What did you THINK those crunches and skittering sounds in teh walls were?!"
"Me eating the rats-I MEAN... Rats running rampid??!" Dmi smiled nervously, holding his hands tightly behind his back.
"That was HIM?!" Lenzy gasped. "He sounded like a woman..." Before she knew it she was cracking up and couldn't control her laughs.
Kate looked confused.

"First off....Dmtiry...you eat rats? And Lenzetta....he's a freaking rat...how can he sound like a woman in rat form?"

Kate leaned against the wall and put a hand to her head. "Am I losing it again?"
"Yeah I eat rats when I can't get to people.." Dmitry looked at the ground while he said this.
"You should've let me know.....I think I can spare a little blood every once in a while. I'm sure people taste better than vermin. Pity you didn't accidentally eat Wormtail..."
over a year ago NoraWhitlock said…
"eating out Wormtail?"Please Nora said as she entered the room, "Please let that mean something other than what im imagining now."
Kate gagged/

"Our Newbies got quite the sick mind, doesn't she", she gasped, choking.

"Wash your mouth!", foamy blue soap bubbles began streaming from Nora's mouth.

Kate shuddered. "I didn't need to hear that..."
Nora coughed and gagged, wiping her mouth and tongue on her sleeve, "will you stop with that! Its disgusting..."
"Oh I eat out so many people now a days. But vermins taste okay.. To me its a little better then people and I do NOT want your blood.. I can crush the bones as I chew.. I like crunchy food!" Dmitry smiled and winked.
"You deserved it", Kate shrugged.

"Now anyways, so you know how Wormtail hangs out with his rat buddies? Well I wanted to freak him out, so I made Yaxley gut a bunch of roadkill, and then I dumped it all over his nest in that cupboard where the Dark Lord makes him sleep",

Kate snickered. "Consider it revenge for him even existing! You should've seen his FACE!"
last edited over a year ago
Nora just shook her head, "Wormtail is so gross looking.. I just rather avoid him entirely."
"I do that too!", Kate smirked.
"Can't you just sell him? I bet anyone would love to have a rat for a penny or two."
"That's actually a really great idea, Dmitry. Selling him would be pleasant, Do you think that the Dark Lord would agree to it?"
"Why are we talking about selling Wormtail again?" Lenzy sighed.
Dmitry shook his head, "Other than that man, weren't you two saying something about a party?" he put his hands in his pockets and snuggled into the collar of his coat, eyeing Kate and Lenzetta up curiously.