Jasper Hale Book About Jasper And Alice

jasper_my_love posted on Dec 09, 2009 at 05:19PM
i wish a book would come out that was solely about jasper and alice's past before they met eachother and after they met eachother. i know eclipse touches on jasper's past but i love him and want to know everything about him (especially more about what kind of person he is). i know alice's past is not really known(twilight touches on it a bit) but there has to be something on record about her. don't you agree?

Jasper Hale 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Cajo said…
heart
I agree! I want a book about Jaspers story!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago 2ki8jess2ki8 said…
big smile
me to x
over a year ago ajhalecullen said…
heart
Totally agree
over a year ago jasperswife said…
Yes you're right !! I love Jazz and i love parts of books where he is so i'd be glad if i could read solely book about him. I love his story!!
over a year ago jaspers-love said…
Yes! I would like to read Jasper's story!!It's fantastic....i think that they should write this book....they should tell us everything about his past....Story of Alice...yes it also sounds very nice!
over a year ago SpiderMonkey44 said…
His past would look great!!! I totally agree!!!
over a year ago halliwellsis1 said…
me 2
over a year ago She_wolf said…
smile
Thta would be awesome... You should try and contact S.meyer bout it =]
over a year ago Live_Write said…
Oh that would be amazing! I love Jasper, and Eclipse is my favorite because he plays more of a part. I would definitly read/buy a book about him and Alice.
over a year ago sherrilyn said…
smile
so do i he is awesome
over a year ago iemand said…
heart
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i think that's an awesome idea!!
i'd read that book everyday!!!!!!
awww that would be such a good book <3
over a year ago CullenSisters-X said…
kiss
I totally agree, I'd love that!
over a year ago vampire411 said…
big smile
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­ESS­SSS­SSS­SS!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
over a year ago littlelemon said…
big smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You NEED to ask SM bout that, Im serious, you NEED to! That't be such a good book!
over a year ago vampire411 said…
crying
someone please contact sm about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mirri said…
heart
I want book only Jasper <3 She are soooou hot, lovely, sexy, perfekt, cute, handsome and ofc my love <333
I want book only Jasper <3 She are soooou hot, lovely, sexy, perfekt, cute, handsome and ofc my love