My Little Pony Friendship is Magic MLP OC Role Play

DisneyFan333 posted on May 01, 2013 at 05:18AM
Ok so here is the scoop. Basically each person who wants to join just adds in their OC. If you want you can post a picture but you don't have to. All you need to do is say their name and go join in from there. You can also put in multiple OCs if you choose to do so. I have like 5 but for this I'm only gonna use 3: DareDevil, Lucy, and Peppermint. Just cause its late and I kinda wanna go to bed, I'm not gonna post pictures of them.

So basically its just a RolePlay with your OCs. I have done this before and it's acutally quite fun. Just like if your leaving for a couple days or won't be on for a while, it would be awesome if you could let the other people who are doing the RP know. That way we can catch you up on whats happening. There are only a couple rules: 1- NOTHING innappropriate please 2- Please not like anything gory but there can be a couple things and 3- Try not to be mean to any of the other people in the RP. All special abilitys are welcome along with alicorns.

Oh and also, you can ask to be a spacific character from the show, Like Rainbow Dash for example. If you can play the part, good for you. If you don't know the character very well, thats ok too as long as you have fun. :)

One last thing before I go, we can make them go to places in the human world like Washington D.C, Portland, or Sacramento as just some examples. They will still be ponies though. Hey I gotta go but I hope you all like they role play! See ya later!
Ok so here is the scoop. Basically each person who wants to join just adds in their OC. If you want y

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 80 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 80

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
I shall be Rainbow Dash, and Jade

Info on OC, you don't need to know much. She's almost like Applejack.
I shall be Rainbow Dash, and Jade

Info on OC, you don't need to know much. She's almost like Apple
I guess I'll start it

Jade: *walks into car dealership*
over a year ago carlie445 said…
( i'll join! )

Name: Apple Pie.

Info: Apple Jack's sister. Lives in country, but doesn't know about the city life.

Apple Pie: well, here I go. Wish me luck, apple jack! ( apple jack waves goodbye and AP walks into city )
last edited over a year ago
( i'll join! )

Name: Apple Pie.

Info: Apple Jack's sister. Lives i
over a year ago DisneyFan333 said…
DareDevil and Lucy: *Walks into Peppermints Ice Cream shop*

Peppermint: Hey guys! Whats up?

Dare: Not much. Hey ya up for a game of cloudsoccer?

Peppermint: Sure. What time should I meet you at the feild?

Lucy: We were thinking around 3ish. Is that ok? Oh and you can bring some friends along too.

Peppermint: Sure! Thats my break. So I guess I'll see you there?

Lucy: Yup!

Dare: Don't forget to bring some ice cream for all of us!

Peppermint: *Laughs* I won't. See ya at 3!

Dare and Lucy: *Walk out of shop

Peppermint: Thinking: Hey maybe rainbow dash would want to join me! *Teleports to Rainbow Dash*
over a year ago applejackrocks1 said…
(Can Ah join? :3)

Name: Nikki West (Ah always use her)
Personality: Funny, outgoing, Brave, Faithful, gets mad easily, has a country accent.
CM: A rope
Ability: Can capture anything with her rope, and can run really fast.
Job: She works for capturing wild animals in the loose and help AJ buck apples.
Weakness: She can't dance, and she can't bear being in tight places
Pet: (has farm animals) and a Pet squirrel named Bullet.

Pic: (The pic was drawn by DisneyFan333, she is an awesome drawer!)
(Can Ah join? :3)

Name: Nikki West (Ah always use her)
Personality: Funny, outgoing, Bra
(Of course you can join! :) And thanks... I have gotten a lot better. I will post some more of my drawings later on in the week. Maybe this weekend. ;)
applejackrocks1 commented…
Yay! over a year ago
(So Wat do y'all think this role play should be about?)
Nikki: *playing catch with Bullet*
(I dunno. I didn't really think about that... Just like anything really. Rite now Peppermint is goin to go plat cloudsoccer with Dare and Lucy so... yeah...)

Peppermint: *Spots Nikki on her way to see rainbow dash* Hey! *Trots over* wanna play some cloud soccer with Dare, Lucy and me?
Nikki: Sure! Why not? Bullet, y'all stay here. *trots to PM*
Jade: Hmmm, which car should I get?
Rainbow Dash: *sleeping on cloud*
Peppermint: So How are you?
Dealer: I suggest you get the EMW
Jade: Ok *buys car*
Dealer: I suggest you get the EMW
Jade: Ok *buys car*
( Apple pie walks around and seees peppermint and Nikki. walks over )

Apple Pie: Parden me Darlins, but where is the barn from here? I need to get back to my sister apple jack.
Jade: *drives up to Nikki, and others* Hey check this out, I just bought a car!
Apple Pie: a what? I never heard of it.
Nikki: A car...I think. Anyways, Apple Pie, the barn is 2 miles away from here, turn to the right, and there. Peppermint, ah've been just great and y'all? Jade, awesome
Peppermint: Nice car! I've been wanting one since I was just a filly. *Turns to Nikki* I've been good. The shop has been a little busy with the nice weather and such. Maybe before we go the game, we could stop by my shop to pick up some ice cream! *Turns to Apple pie and Jade* Would you guys wanna come too?
Apple Pie: BOY HOWDY! ( this is the best i can do southern!!! ) My cow Betsy makes a mean milk! Let get a move on now! Lets not count our chicks till the hatch!
applejackrocks1 commented…
( In real life, I have the southern accent! Do you have it too? :D) over a year ago
carlie445 commented…
no. I live in illinois. No accent for me! I heard a lot of these over a year ago
Jade: *gets in car* I shall get you there.
Rainbow Dash: *flying past*
( AP runs there first )

AP: What took Ya'll so long! I had enough time to milk my cow Betsy! And yall' still weren't back!
Jade: Apple Pie, who are ya talking to?
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
(First, I'm only gonna be on once a week, and don't get into specifics, but I'm back, if only temporary. You all remember my OC, so no intro is needed. I missed you guys, and I hope my plan works for a long time. Now, where was I...)

Power Play: *just left his house after winning his 21st game in a row in NCAA Football 13, a game which yours truly owns and has that same streak going, 55-53* Hey guys, what are ya doing? And Rainbow Dash, how are things in Cloudsdale? Did you finally become an official Wonderbolt?
( oops! forgot to say that they arived. my bad! )
Rainbow Dash: I tried becoming a wonderbolt, but they said I was "too fast"
( another pony walks up behind RD )

Pony: your never too fast for the Galixy Speeders. ( turns out to be the world famous racer, Moon Dash. Not related to RD.
( another pony walks up behind RD )

Pony: your never too fast for the Galixy Speeders. ( turns out
Rainbow Dash: May'be I'll join, but right now I need to go with Jade.
Jade: Where are we going again?
Moon Dash: well, i'm going to the ice cream shop. you wanna come? I need to eat before the Rainbow Dash Derby. It's 1,000,000 yards long! If my team wins, we get to enter the Celestia 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 yard Race! i'm super exided!
Rainbow Dash: Well good luck. *flies off*
Jade: Well then. How about you go with me Moon Dash? I just bought this car.
Moon Dash: well then, how about we RACE there! these wings aren't for show! They can boost me 2,000 MPH! ( gets into starting form, like her pic. then she realize she's famous )
Jade: How about I give you a ride? Save your Boost of 2.. Whatever it was you said, and relax in a luxourious german car.
Moon Dash: well, I guess.... ( zooms off in the middle of speaking ) NOT!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! CYA THERE!!!!!
Jade: Ah whatever, I was thinking of doing something else instead. *goes to race track*
( is at race track ) Moon Dash: ( talks to rest of team ) alright guys, the opponents are tough. But remember,the galixy split. ( races starts and half way into the race Moon Dash, the fastest one there, gets her wing broken by the other team's lead star, pwny pwer, and the other team wins the race on live TV. )
Jade: Well that's unfortunate.
Rainbow Dash: He cheated! Boo
News reporter: Now it's time for the Horseshoe series racing. Ponies upgrade their cars to go very fast, and race around five tracks. Our first race takes place at the Ponyville Circuit.
News reporter: Now it's time for the Horseshoe series racing. Ponies upgrade their cars to go very fa
Jade: I am going against 40 other racers around this track for 50 laps. This oughta be interesting.
over a year ago SomeoneButNoone said…
getting in :D I gonna have 2 ponies
1. Name: Dan
2. My Twin Shadow (alsoe OC twin)
they have same cutiemarks : Pentagram
PHOTO
getting in :D I gonna have 2 ponies 
1. Name: Dan
2. My Twin Shadow (alsoe OC twin)
they have same
Dan : *falling* Im falling falling faaaalling
Shadow : *grab dan and get him on ground* sorry
Dan : ... yea ehh my head *come to ponies* Whats going on here?
( Moon Dash tries to walk up to them, but falls over. Then they realize she's Moon dash, and SUPER famous. )
Jade: *starts racing*
Rainbow Dash: Guys, the race started!!
Dan : what race?
Shadow : ehkem
Dan : oooh that race...
MD: ugh........... fine! I'll go to the hospital myself! ( drags self to hospital )
Jade: *passes two cars*
Dan : *look at car* is that JADE!!!
Shadow : *look too* ... yup...
( a car crashes behind her and this pony passes. all the others but jade's and her car have crashed. )
( a car crashes behind her and this pony passes. all the others but jade's and her car have crashed.
( at a nearby club, this pony sings the song, The Phantom of the Opera is There, and the Stallions are LOVING HER! A male singers does a duet of the same song with her. it IS a duet, btw. ) ( this is the song. )
( mare. no stallion )
( mare. no stallion )
Jade: Nightmare Moon?!
Racer: NOT IN YOUR DREAMS! HAH! ( pulls lever and a shell trips the wheel letting her win ) HAH! ANYTHING GOES! ( she's left in the dust )
Dan : HEY ITS CHEATING... I think...
Shadow : it is cheating...
Everypony : BOOOOO