Anime Favourite Anime Pictures^^

Fitch posted on Aug 13, 2009 at 05:55PM
Hey anime lovers, this is the forum where you can post your favourite, funny, awesome anime pictues^^
last edited on Mar 25, 2010 at 03:06AM

Anime 873 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 873

over a year ago Fitch said…
I'm not sure. I guess I'm glad cuz now I know what's going on. But I still love the anime. Getting to see what I read animated is pretty cool. so do you watch the anime for Naruto, rusty? cuz you read the manga right?
I'm not sure. I guess I'm glad cuz now I know what's going on. But I still love the anime. Getting to
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
Yes i love manga as for anime its more like i get to it when i get to its not urgent like the manga chapter although i do still watch it within a few days of it coming out as for bleach eh? I am not watching bleach right now because i dont like this filler anymore =/

ps- I FIND THIS SO FUNNY! XD
Yes i love manga as for anime its more like i get to it when i get to its not urgent like the manga c
Really? I still find this Bleach filler to be interesting.
lol with Tobi's personality, anything goes

This one's the funniest One Piece fanart conclusion that I found
Really? I still find this Bleach filler to be interesting.
lol with Tobi's personality, anything goe
over a year ago siriusgirl said…
over a year ago whitester said…
I like these images, they are all cool, here is an image that you all may enjoy, maybe not.
I always a fan of hinata, and I liked this picture here.
I like these images, they are all cool, here is an image that you all may enjoy, maybe not.
I always
AH POOR SUZUKA HOW DARE YOU SIRUS! and i dont like hinata either sitll pretty cool pick. New anime ia m watching kaze no stigma i read the manga and i dont like the anime also kazuma the dude looks cuter in the manga to me at least he looks more evil =]
last edited over a year ago
AH POOR SUZUKA HOW DARE YOU SIRUS! and i dont like hinata either sitll pretty cool pick. New anime ia
thanks, I kinda of, no offense, want to unsubscribe or etc, so does anyone know how to do that? Here is my last pic, though.
thanks, I kinda of, no offense, want to unsubscribe or etc, so does anyone know how to do that? Here
I dont think you can sorry i just check all through fanpop and i didnt find anything that would tell.
I dont think you can sorry  i just check all through fanpop and i didnt find anything that would tell
over a year ago CutiegirlXtreme said…
Go to your profile and click on clubs. Below the fan club's name is the unsubscribe button. Click on it and there you go, you are now unsubscribed.
Go to your profile and click on clubs. Below the fan club's name is the unsubscribe button. Click on
o i thought he meant get rid of his account sorry
o i thought he meant get rid of his account sorry
XD, so rusty yo like Suzaku? (poor guy but i still like that picture)
XD, so rusty yo like Suzaku? (poor guy but i still like that picture)
sorry for not posting a picture, but yes, I would like toget rid of my account, but thanks for looking.
Well, I think is impossible to get rid of your account. But the only thing that you could do is log out.
Well, I think is impossible to get rid of your account. But the only thing that you could do is log o
^
suzaku fangirl lol
you can ask the F4 and they will i am pretty sure
^
suzaku fangirl lol
you can ask the F4 and they will i am pretty sure
Good thing I don't have a chimney
Good thing I don't have a chimney
over a year ago Fullmetalflame said…
lol take that cullen!
this is my anime character for the bleach RP
this is my anime character for the bleach RP
over a year ago Dexcyn said…
These ^^
These ^^
Naruto and Bleach fused :D
Naruto and Bleach fused :D
this is the last one! since im gonna reinstall my computer cause my windows 7 trial have run out. What i mean is i've moved my pictures to a usb so i don't have any on my comp :(
this is the last one! since im gonna reinstall my computer cause my windows 7 trial have run out. Wha
Konata cosplaying as Lelouch XD
Konata cosplaying as Lelouch XD
lol i love that picture of Konata XD
lol i love that picture of Konata XD
crying
What happened to all the pictures O_o
What happened to all the pictures O_o
crying
Ah man, now it can't show my favorite Fruits Basket pictures
Ah man, now it can't show my favorite Fruits Basket pictures
okay i cant see the pictures of messages on this page is anyone else's like that?
well i think now is ok...
well i think now is ok...
Yay, it's finally working!!!!
Yay, it's finally working!!!!
Yay the pictures are back^^
Yay the pictures are back^^
lol its about time i thought it was going insane XD
lol its about time i thought it was going insane XD
smile
I'm so happy that the server is working again.
I'm so happy that the server is working again.
yeah...XD
yeah...XD
omg tell me what you all think I about died at this picture's funness
omg tell me what you all think I about died at this picture's funness
haha poor Hinata

lol Luffy taking things too literal
haha poor Hinata

lol Luffy taking things too literal
over a year ago LostKid said…
lolx100 Where do you get these Fitch?
lolx100 Where do you get these Fitch?
From browsing around^^
From browsing around^^
My favorite Picture of kakashi XD because it reminds me of myself half of the time when people are talking to me. Just smile and act like you are listening.
My favorite Picture of kakashi XD because it reminds me of myself half of the time when people are ta
lol my friend does that on the phone. I'll be telling her something and then a minute later she'll be like, oh wait say that again I wasn't listening '-_-
lol my friend does that on the phone. I'll be telling her something and then a minute later she'll be
over a year ago LostKid said…
Anyone here that hasn't already done it want to join the assassins rp? all you got to do is make a charicter and use him/her for your parts(This pic is real simple, but I like it)
Anyone here that hasn't already done it want to join the assassins rp? all you got to do is make a ch
Nah i am good i am already into to many RP's as it is
Nah i am good i am already into to many RP's as it is
I wanna see Luffy smile again
I wanna see Luffy smile again
over a year ago MegaNerd said…
I hate the One Piece animetors for making the worst ending EVER
I hate the One Piece animetors for making the worst ending EVER
What the hell are you talking about? O_o
What the hell are you talking about? O_o
one piece hasnt ended.....? right fitch?
one piece hasnt ended.....? right fitch?
You haven't seen the movie have you? This is how they die, palm in the face, poof. That's it. I'll post the link if you want so see it *sob* why the hell did Luffy sit on his ass while his crewmates died in front of him? *sobs more*
You haven't seen the movie have you? This is how they die, palm in the face, poof. That's it. I'll po
Okay I dont watch one piece and Maybe there is some movie but that doenst matter as long as the manga artist hasnt actually killed them in the manga 0_0 haha I mean I really dont know what movie this is also I think Fitch would know about this but i would be happy to accept a link.
Okay I dont watch one piece and Maybe there is some movie but that doenst matter as long as the manga
Oda may have written this movie, but:
1. Oda wouldn't kill his main characters, especially in a movie. What manga artist kills off their main characters? Maybe one or two, but for a reason.
2. Luffy would never just sit on his ass and let his crew die
3. Rusty is right, I would know about this. Even if I haven't seen the movie, it's just common sense. One Piece isn't done
4. Why the hell would the animators let go of such an awesome anime series, that's just stupid
5. Yes I would like to see a this fake link you have, just out of curiosity
Oda may have written this movie, but:
1. Oda wouldn't kill his main characters, especially in a movi
meh
2 more seconds in the begining and you would have seen Zoro, 5 more in the end and you would have seen Luffy die. That video was flaged and deleted so I picked this one
That's part of the story. They didn't die, they were just sent to different islands. The story is still continue way past that part. So I have no idea what you are talking about
That's part of the story. They didn't die, they were just sent to different islands. The story is sti