Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6901-6950 of 7410

over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
We get snow ALL THE TIME here in IL, but we never get snow days either >.< Something like that happened to me too awhile ago, except instead of ice the road was covered with a foot of snow.
And your icons adorable, Jelly!
Random but I've been trying to type an essay for like the past 6 hours and I'm this close to banging my head on the desk. Repeatedly.
over a year ago CHERRY111898 said…
Thank you for the compliment :3 and ugh, I hate writting essays!
over a year ago dxcfan said…
Hye guys!
Hey!
Hey guys! Np and ikr! It's espeically bad cause my attention span is like two seconds so it's impossible to concentrate >.<
mischievous
LOL! Have you ever been so bad, that you feel like that vein on your head is about to pop! Been there...never going back!
My attention spam is like below zero XD I was so impatient when the computer was running slowly, I almost scratched the screen with a pencil!
last edited over a year ago
Lol, I think I have like ADD or something, and yes! I hate that feeling!
over a year ago lolibarbie said…
HIII :D when i saw the forum on my updates, i literally squealed XD
I just hate it when the forum is dead XP
Well now it's not!
Hey Ashley, and ikr!
And now ikr @ Jelly, I hate slow computers with a passion >.<
Me too! I feel....awkward. It feels like I'm talking to myself!
Yay! *throws confetti in the air*

@Dani: That's why I'm on here with my mom's touchscreen :3
:D Well, guys, whatsup?
OH DUDE GUYS, when/if we get to the 6,995 tonight we HAVE to move to the backup forum in the forum club!
I think we will since everybodys here X3
Okay! And if really want some news......let me tell you my brother lost 30 % of his hearing D: But he's fine, he can totally hear. I just hope doesn't go deaf....well that wouldn't matter anyways, he never listens in the first place...
XD I love the ending of that post Kayla<3
But I do too hope he'll be fine♥
big smile
He'll be fine. And also, he's like the ultimate snorer! He snores like there's no tomorrow. I'm so glad I have my own room. I don't know what's wrong with him. He's a weird little boy.

Gah! I wish I had a sister! Brothers are so disgusting, and annoying!
I have one brother who never hangs out with me! I wish I had a sister too...
Ikr?! Well, Duncan is okay....at times....when he's not playing his guitar, or trying to hack my prank site accounts....then I love him!
Aw Kayla, I'm still gonna send best of wishes!
And trust me you DO NOT want a sister! I have a sister and can I just say that girls can be preeeeetty moody.
And my mom says the same thing, Jelly. :3
My dad tells me that all the time, Jelly! D: I get so annoyed at my parents literally 24/7.....
Same here, me and my parents are like night and day, we think differently about everything.
big smile
I have one older brother, and he acts like he's the boss and he's only like 9 months older. But the advantage of being the youngest, that your dad blames your older brother not you! I kinda love having brothers, I learn toughness from them.

I'm taking martial arts. And I kick butt! :P And when I say butt, I mean my brother's butts!
XD My brother loves annoying me...but he's like TDI [notice I say T.D.IIIIII!!!] Duncan, when he's sweet, he's SWEEET.
over a year ago CourtneyFan17 said…
big smile
Brothers are stupid! I'm glad I don't have to live with one anymore XD!
My mom never lets me touch her stuff only because I've broken her stuff a couple of times....she's just being over dramatic
XD that sucks xD
Lol,I feel for your older brother, I get blamed for everything too!And I'm always expected to be the more mature one I'm like "Dude I still watch cartoons, of course I'm not the more mature one."

And cool, I used to take kick-boxing and we got to kick and punch the guy instructor, not gonna lie it was prety fun xD
XD if only my teachers were the instructors...i'd have fuuuuuun with that XD
lol! And the funny thing is I only have one girl cousin and she's 10. How am I suppose to relate to that. All of my cousin are boys and are in highschool. My brother is 14, he's still in middle school. XP I shouldn't talk, I'm in a grade lower than him. Dang it!

Have you ever wished you were older?
I think everyone would enjoy that xD OR OR OR if this total creeper/annoying guy that goes to my school was my instructer now THAT would've been fun!
All. The. Time XD
And my brother is 16 :P he's turning 17 in August XD and he's a Junior :P
But now that I'm FINALLY where i belong in school i can annoy the heck outta him in the halls xD
mischievous
LOL! XD
Lol, my familys like the opposite I only have one boy cousin and he's 7ish.
And no, I've never wished I was older, I like being a kid while I can!
Well, since my mom's going to foster care, I just hope she gets a girl my age. Speaking of this, doesn't it make you sad when kids are abused?
Yes! And pets! D: there was this guy on the news that put a puppy in the oven!!! DDDD: i cried for like an HOUR!! DDDDDDDD:
OMG! That's awful! I hate child abuse, it ticks me off! >:( I don't how anyone can go on after hitting a child!
I know! Like, people HAVE to have SOME SORT of limits! Like, seriously D:::::<
I almost cry when I see those comercials. At school, my friend told me they found a box of newborn puppies in the highway!
Same here! And AWWWWW!!! If I saw that I'd probably grab the box of puppies and run home!!!!
Aww! I remember this one time, I found a lost dog and her ear was torn, and she had scratches on her. Me and mom took care of the dog and until Animal Planet came and saved the day! :D Yeah! I felt good for doing that!
Haha aww. My kitty, who has a creepy name, Feefers, was a stray and my dad wanted to chase her off, but now she's actually sitting in my lap right now, two years later! :D
big smile
AWWWWWWWWWW! How ironic is that....gotta love irony!
Speaking of pets, Harley just chewed up a roll of toilet paper XD
Aww!! My kitty fell asleep...i hate it when animals fall asleep on you, but you have to get up, but you don't want to disturb them...
mischievous
I wished I had a pet..:( I did once, 5 gold fish. They all died within a week. One was name Jully, she lived the longest when my mom killed by filling the take with soapy water! D:< I was so sad, I buried her in my backyard instead of flushing her like poop..

She was such a beautiful and colorful fish. She will be missed......lol XD