Duncan and Courtney LOOK MOM, It's Been Six Years :)

lolibarbie posted on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:26AM
link

link

link

Announcements:

M.I.A. - Ashley, Ashlin, Dani, Jamie, Jelly, Kayla, and Sarah. ... so that means all of us xD

Miss you guys ♥ if you guys get on, message each other or something. We gotta keep this going somehow. This forum is too great to go down.
last edited on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:40AM

Duncan and Courtney 7410 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 7301-7350 of 7410

over a year ago lolibarbie said…
Yeah. Stephen keeps trying to take pictures of me -_- I'm like, "Nuuuu! ):"
over a year ago kamkat10 said…
Omg ashleyy ! Get on aim as soon as possible ! I have big news for u ! And it has to do with my icon !
I can't! AIM got erased off of my computer!
over a year ago kamkat10 said…
Crap ! Ughh ! Well docu still have txtfree pm ur iPod?
I e-mailed you back with my answer! XD
over a year ago rubberduck2 said…
O_O I guess everybody decided to leave at the same time O_O
Yup. Everyone's M.I.A.! O_O
): No reply in 4, 5, 16 days ):
Dudde D: But I can understand, the end of the school year is really busy.Plus fanpop gets old after quite some time, after new members replace the old ones, it loses its touch :/
Ohh and me picture is in the club so no one has to leave thinking they were talking to some creepy guy with mustache the whole time :P
xDD Dani, I have always thought you were an old creepy guy with a mustache. Lol XD

Well, guess what :P I got dumped! :D lol
OMG :( if you don't mind me asking,what happened?
And yes, I guess I do give a moustachey (or as spell check is telling me moustachioed) vibe.
xDD Lol!
And I don't mind. So, Stephen texted me right before my last exam, he said "You changed since we started dating you acted a lil different. I don't like the change. I think we should take a break, we can still be friends though." Then later he wouldn't give me a legit reason on my 'change'. And the most ironic part of this all, that last exam he dumped me right before was the exam I did my best on.
(So sorry for the late reply, especially since its finally summer and we all kind of expected people would visit more, anyhoo...) That's weird, he AT LEAST should have told you why he thought you were different, especially considering he broke up with you before an exam, and most importantly because he broke up with you OVER TEXT, one thing I think people should never do! Is the being friends thing working out so far?
LOL no. We haven't talked since he dumped me. But I don't think we're gonna be friends because if he can't tell me something to my face that's that important, like, that'd always be in the back of my mind if he and I were friends. And yeah, dumping someone over text is just wimpy. xD
That's understandable, that would bother me too. Well at least it's summer, maybe you won't have to see him that often and...well, it's summer, you can just kick back and do anything you want ^_^
Lol, yeah, even though he dumped me, I was happy it was on the last day of school that way I won't have to see him XD and it gives me to opportunity to stare at hot shirtless guys at pools now and not feel guilty! :D

Lol edit since I don't feel like replying again -

Today would've been his and I's two month anniversary, so Laura [i don't even remember if I've mentioned her before..but she's my best friend in case I haven't] texted him [he doesn't have her number] saying, "HAPPY TWO MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!" and he's like, "Who is this?" and she didn't reply XD it made today epic :P
last edited over a year ago
That's definitely the best part of being dumped, one guy is out of the picture, but so many more very attractive ones enter it :D
Lol, that's another good part about being dumped: Pranking and confusing an ex is so much funnier. I pranked a guy while he was my bf and it was funny but it was even funnier when I pranked him after we broke up :D
And I wonder what everybody else is up to, it's been so long...
It has been forever...I haven't even seen Jelly active, idk about Sarah or Ashlin or Jamie...it's sad ):
It really has been awhile, now there's only two of us.
I really do miss this place, I have so many good memories here and it's weird to see how much we changed since the first page, we're not as crazy anymore lol
Haha, I think we're not as crazy because we're the final two. I miss how it was before :\
True and I do too, now there's like a 6 day gap between all of our replies and this is especially surprising on my part because I used to log on like 100 times a day :/ Its not that I have anything better to do, I really don't, it's just there's nobody here :\
Almost 300 pages!
sad
Ahh! Almost 300 :)
And I go on still 100 times a day because I get bored lol. But I never come here anymore because it's like vacant here. :(
over a year ago RandomnessX3 said…
Hello. XD This is CHERRY111898 (Or Jelly. XD) on a new account. I kind of got tired of my old username and decided to start fresh. X3 Sooooo sorry for not being on here for the past 3 months! I have been spending so much time on Deviantart. It's quite addicting. XD Anyway, I'm very glad to see you guys! ^^
JELLY!!!!! <3

xD I know how that is. I'm spending all of my time on YouTube and Sims3.com xD
We be glad to see you too <3
HOLA AHSLEY! :D *answered late cause I barely noticed I didn't add forum to updates XD*

*Well yay they're now in your updates now* XD

HOLA AGAIN! :D haha
Wow, I can see that the forum has gone vacant. O_o
Yup. Dani will be on in like a day or so so she can see you've returned! :D
Oh yey! :'D
Oh wow...Dani hasn't been on yet O_O she needs to get on XD
O_O We're popular content again somehow...
O_O We're popular content again somehow...
That's epic. I noticed, our forum is always in the popular contnet. XD
Even though it's literally vacant!! XD
Yay us. :'D We should try to keep this forum going. XD
We should! We can keep it alive even though we're the only ones XD
Okay. Seriously, bra's/bro's [whichever you prefer to be called] WHERE HAVE WE ALL GONE?!?!? >_>
over a year ago StellaLuvsTdwt said…
tongue
A lot of you are just as rude as some of the fans in dxg, we all have crazy people! In fact, you all should stop complaining, cause I see some cxd fans do the same thing you guys are complaining about! Jeez. Calm down!
over a year ago StellaLuvsTdwt said…
big smile
No offense, I like CxD. But it's just mean.
^ ... uh. We haven't talked about TDI in like 50 pages...soo you calm down xP
last edited over a year ago
Woah, today's 9-11. O:

@StellaLuvsTdwt: Like lolibarbie said, we haven't talked about DxG or TD in about 50 pages. This forum was also posted about 1 year ago so we already got over the DxG thing.
Today IS 9/11!
JELLY! WITH AN EPIC MY LITTLE PONY ICON :3
Ahhh, random person who only read the first page XD
over a year ago smashersize said…
laugh
haha yeah!
^ another random person ._.

ZOMG DANI!!!! FINALLY!!! I've been sending you telepathic forum sister messages to get online so you can see that JELLY HAS RETURNED!!!
Ah yes! I got your messages! But stupid school made me put off logging on >.< Dudde I can't believe its almost our second anniversary and its only been like 10 pages since the last one :'\
O_O that short ago? ._. wow that's not good D: and boy do I have a lotta drama, specially since school's started -_-
crying
....It's been a month since the last reply. I want to cry </3
over a year ago CourtneyFan17 said…
I used to love coming on here. Now it's not so lively except for the few people who post stories. What happened? /:
over a year ago IloveDxC said…
IKR totally chose the wrong time to join.