Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5251-5300 of 9334

over a year ago LetsDuel2012 said…
Andrew: oh hi my names Andrew
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
Wait a minute, it's not a snow globe, it gold charm bracelet. Looks very antique.
over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
((Sweet. I am so coming to the signing and freaking you out.))
"Okay." I whispered.
over a year ago kwogan_nicole said…
((Awesome :) ))
"Hi, Andrew." I squeaked out.
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
((You can't freak me out, trust me. If anything, I'll freak you out. You'll think a femHarry fanfic just came to life))
"There's just one thing missing, really," I said.
Andrew: so um are you ok?.....i mean your books?
((Keeping that in mind.))
I looked at Harry, curious. "Yeah? What's that?"
((If you Google my full name (my last name is Glass), you'll see a video of me talking about reading. That's what I look like))
"A ring."
over a year ago Phoenix_Tears said…
((Yes, Flab I know EXACTLY what you are talking about))

I watched the two younger students talk, "Um, I have to get to class." I said, "I hope that I can see you around Veronica." I waved and smiled again, then I headed to my next class.
((Okay. Doing that tomorrow. Alrighty. Cool. And just before you go away! That reminds me. I have a going away gift to give to you. I have to do it tomorrow though, because I'm gone Saturday.))

I almost though I heard him wrong. A ring. A RING. I allowed myself to smile a little, and I knew my eyes widened, looking extra blue and extra glimmery.
last edited over a year ago
((um what year are Meg and Veronica in?))
((I'll be gone a good portion of the afternoon again tomorrow as well. Same deal as last week))
Clarice's eyes widened, looking very blue. They almost seemed to sparkle…like gemstones. I knew a lot of girls compared my eyes to gemstones, but Clarice's were the real thing.
over a year ago kwogan_nicole said…
((Veronica is a fourth year, Meg a sixth))
"Bye," I told Meg.
"I t-think s-so." I said, looking back at Andrew. "Well, I-I had b-better g-go. I told L-luna L-lovegood I would m-meet her." I took off down the stairs.
((funny Andrews right between them))
Andrew: bye. *continues to the common room*
(("I'm sorry, did I just....stutter?" Had to do that....Veronica stutters a lot. Just putting it out there.))
((Fluck. I'll just post it late at night or early in the morning.))
((My eyes are super blue and super big. Gray blue, dark gray rims, huge eyelashes. That's me. I'm not joking, my parents almost called me Bugsy because my eyes were so big.))

I didn't know what to say. This was all a rush in a very short amount of time.
((Mine are dirt brown.))
"Are you okay?"
I examined Sander's bracelet, something sentimental, I guess. I decided to wear it, as a trophy. I entered the common room.
over a year ago LadyEmzy16 said…
Alaric,Amelia and Draco saw Phoebe enter, "What's that on your hand?" asked Draco spotting the bracelet.

Grace was walking on her to Herbolgy when.....
"Er...I found it." I'm trying to disguise the pleasure, pick pocketing.
"It looks great on you" said Alaric smiling at little, he actually wondered if Meg had told her friends yet about their incounter as he talked to Phoebe.
Marcus gave me a romantic hug and a kiss. "My father will be proud." I admired the the bracelet. I hope Sander's won't be too disappointed, besides what's so special about a bracelet.
"Better get going I have Herbolgy next" said Alaric, "You Amelia?" he asked, "another free period, they couldn't find a substitute for our Arthimancy professor" said Amelia smiling, "I hope that happens to all of the subjects" said Alaric with a smile, and he walked out of the common room.
Marcus put his hand around my waist. I think he knows where the bracelet came from, he noticed it when we raided the Gryffindor Tower.
"Phoebe you said we were getting branded, but I forgot when" said Amelia.

On his way to Herbolgy Alaric bumped into Grace, "Sorry.." she muttered, just before Alaric could reply he was caught in an awkward moment where both of them looking deeply into each other's eyes, "Watch out!" he bellowed and he walked away and into the greenhouse.
"This weekend. Being branded is a commitment. Voldemort disallows disloyalty and disobedience." I replied.
"I see..What about Draco?" asked Amelia, taking his hand and squeezing it.

It took Grace several moments to realize Alaric was a Slytherin, so that she could get him of her mind for good.
"He will have to talk to his father." I smiled.
I met the new girl Grace in Herbology, I hadn't met her personally but Fred and George told me about her, "Hi." I said when I sat down.
Neville entered the Herbology greenhouse. He sat down, next to Meg. "I'm sorry if my cast gets in your way." He showed her his left arm.
((Man, I always fall asleep before I can respond. Oh well.))
"I'm more than 'okay,'" I said enthusiastically.
((Neville is a year below us, so he isn't in this class))
((Say he got lost and went into the wrong class.))
((Haha alrighty.))

"Um, that's okay I guess..." I said. Wasn't Neville in Harry's year?, "Uh, Neville?" I asked.
"Hey..You must be Meg" said Grace smiling at Meg.

"He'll immediatly say yes without even putting a thought to it" said Draco.
"Uh...yeah?" Neville looked at every student, in the class. He seems confused...different.
"Yeah, and you must be Grace." I said with a smile, then I turned to Neville, "This is sixth year herbology, " I whispered, "You're in the wrong class."
"I've met your boyfriend and his twin..funny those two" said Grace still smiling, She caught Alaric's eye she could have sworn he smirked at her but she wasn't sure.... "Meg?" she asked.
"Yeah, they are pretty funny." I smiled more, "Yeah?"
"Who's that Slytherin over there?" she asked in a whisper pointing at Alaric who was absorbed in a conversation with some girl from Slytherin.
Neville blushed. "Oh." He exited quickly, knocking over a few plant pots.

I smiled at Draco. "And it's up to Voldemort." I added.
"Exactly.." said Draco squeezing Amelia's hand in worry.
Some of the Slytherins laughed when Neville knocked over the pots. I looked over at who Grace was pointing at, "Um..." I said, I wasn't sure if I should tell her what happened, at least not now anyway, "Thats...Alaric Lestrange..." I whispered.
"Good," I said, pulling her close
"He's the boy who left Gryfinndor house isn't he?" she asked in a whisper, "He's Rabastan Lestrange's son" she added still whispering.

<Tell her Sanders she deserves to know> Meg heard Alaric in her head.
Marcus pulled draco out of his seat and we sat down simultaneously. Marcus put his arm around my shoulder.
"Really?!" bellowed Draco, Amelia sniggered lightly "Come on.." she said Grabbing his hand and they both sat next to each other on another sofa.
I looked over at Alaric when I heard his voice in my head, I nodded, "Yes but...He isn't who you think he is. He isn't like that anymore." I whsipered.
Alaric gave a stiff nod back at Meg, <Thank you> he said, "What do you mean?" asked Grace.
Me and Marcus sniggered at Draco. "I swear, you're worst than Potter." I jeered.
"I mean..." I started, but Professor Sprout interupted me.
"Alright, alright. Enough talking, we have plenty to do today!" she said cheerfully.