My Little Pony Friendship is Magic The Streets Of San Franciscolt RP

Seanthehedgehog posted on Jul 07, 2014 at 12:44AM
This roleplay is about ponies being detectives/police officers. I have created a new OC for this RP, and his name is Mike Stone, and he is a detective at the rank of Lieutenant. His picture can be seen on this link >link

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic 185 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 185

over a year ago Seanthehedgehog said…
One day, by the Golden Neigh Bridge, a mare was running along the water. She was enjoying the beautiful day, when suddenly, a bullet from a sniper far away hit her neck. She fell onto the ground, and died.

Dispatch: Attention all units, we've found a dead body in Unicorn Park. All nearby units, please respond.
Lieutenant Stone: *Gets in brand new Ford Fusion in red, and drives fast to crime scene*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Another problem (Sigh) (Drives toward park)
This is the OC I made, but Pony Creator won't work. He has a white coat, a red mane and tail and has a black hat
Name: Chimney Sweep
Race: Pegasus
Personality: Short tempered, by the book
Lieutenant Stone: *Stops at park* What have we got?
Police Pony: Well, from what we have so far, this mare was just running along the water. Then, out of nowhere, a bullet from a sniper rifle hit her neck.
Lieutenant Stone: Do you know what kind of rifle the bullet came from?
Police Pony: No, but we're working on it. We'll let you know once we find out. And one more thing, the captain says you have a new partner. His name is Chimney Sweep. He should be here, so tell him the news.
Lieutenant Stone: Right. *Looks for Chimney Sweep*
(Stops car at park) (Gets out) What have we here (Examines body)
Lieutenant Stone: An assassination. I'm Lieutenant Stone. What's your name?
(Doesn't look away from body) Chimney Sweep
Lieutenant Stone: Nice to meet you. I just got word that as of now, we're going to be partners.
(Keeps looking at body) Well, that's nice to hear... What was the estimated time of death, exactly
Lieutenant Stone: According to the officer that found her, she was killed at 3 PM. That was five minutes ago.
Do you have any idea on who the victim might have been
Lieutenant Stone: Jannett McBride. Her I.D was found in her wallet. Some of her friends have been telling us that she buys a bottle of water after her run, so that's why she had her wallet.
Well, if we can find out anything about her, and if she got involved in anything we may be able to narrow it down to a few suspects
Lieutenant Stone: Right.
Dispatch: Attention, all units, report back to HQ for an important meeting.
Lieutenant Stone: Let's go. *Gets in his car, and drives to HQ*
(Takes photograph of area) This should help (Gets in car an drives to HQ)
When we get to HQ, the captain has us all in a theatre room.

Captain: Okay, I know you're all busy working on the murder of Jannett McBride, but there's another job for you all. Since most of you were investigating the murder, a group of ponies were seen robbing the bank. Their vehicle is a 2010 Chevronet Suburban, dark blue in color. The license plate is Louis, Alpha, 6, 1, 1, 9. All of the suspects are caucasian stallions, armed, and extremely dangerous. Use caution, and if you see them, backup is required. Now, get back to solving the Jannett McBride murder.
Police Ponies: *Leaving room*
Lieutenant Stone: That speech just gave me an idea. I don't know why, but it did.
What is it
Lieutenant Stone: The captain said that the robbery took place when we were all investigating that murder. I could be wrong, but that assassination could be connected to the robbery. Somepony killed her, so that those stallions in the Suburban could rob the bank.
Well, it's a possiblity, but we should look for evidence before we decide
Lieutenant Stone: You're right partner. That's just what we're going to do. Let's check on the officer that found the dead pony. *Walks to research room*
Very well
Police Pony: Ah, Mike. I was just going to call you in here.
Lieutenant Stone: You found something?
Police Pony: Yes. If you, and your partner will please step inside, I will show you what I have found.
What is it?
over a year ago Edvine2 said…
(I'd like to get in on this, butI want this to develop a bit more so I can see what would be the best role for my OC to undertake. It'll probably be before the "shit gets real" part of the RP, though.)
Police Pony: The bullet used to kill Jannett came from a Walther WA2000. Judging by how far the bullet went in her skin, the shooter had to be at least 300 yards away. Now, the shot could have either been from a boat, or from the other side of the river.
Lieutenant Stone: Thanks. This info will prove to be very helpful.
Police Pony: Come see me if you need any help.
Lieutenant Stone: Much obliged.
Okay, so twe got information that the murderer killed the victim from either a boat or the opposite side of the river. So, we just need to see if there was anyone suspicious around at that time
Lieutenant Stone: Right again. You do that, I have to tell Jannett's husband about his wife's death.
Okay then. I'll try to see if there is any evidence while I'm there
Lieutenant Stone: Good. *Walks out of station*
(this could be a good chance to find some evidence. We know where it is, and what time, so maybe I should take a look at where exactly the killler was standing when he fired the rifle. If I an find that, I'll get crucial evidence)
On the other side of the river.

Lieutenant Stone: *Knocks on door*
Stallion: *Opens door* Hello?
Lieutenant Stone: SFPD. I have something to tell you.
Stallion: Sure. Come in.
(Looks around) Okay so let me see if I a find any evidence around this area)
Lieutenant Stone: *Sitting in house* I'm really sorry to tell you this, but your wife was killed an hour ago.
Stallion: What?
Lieutenant Stone: We found her in Unicorn Park running, and out of nowhere, somepony shot her with a sniper rifle.
Stallion: If you find the killer, I want you to lock him up for the rest of his life.
Lieutenant Stone: We'll do everything we can. Goodbye. *Leaves house*
Stallion: *Goes to another room*
(Hmm..... What's this... Looks like hooves print in the dirt... But, why does it stop here for a moment before continuing... Well, I best get a picture) (Takes picture of hoof prints)
Suddenly, a bullet hit the ground, near Chimney Sweep's front hooves. No gunshot was heard, and it seemed like the bullet came from a house across the river.

Lieutenant Stone: *On Walkie Talkie* Chimney, I'm coming towards your position. How is everything going?
(Takes cover behind bench) It could be better. I'm getting shot at by a sniper
Lieutenant Stone: Where's the shots coming from?

Another bullet hits the bench in front of Chimney Sweep.
It's coming from across the lake. I can't see who's doing it though
Lieutenant Stone: I'm driving across the Golden Neigh Bridge. I'll be coming to your position soon. Get in front of a building so that the shooter can't see you.
Okay (Runs to front of building)
The shooting stopped.

Lieutenant Stone: Now stay where you are. I'll be there in a few minutes.
Okay
Lieutenant Stone: *Arrives* Get in.
(Gets in car) That was close
Lieutenant Stone: *Drives backwards, then turns car around, then drives the other direction* Hopefully, he still doesn't see us. What kind of evidence did you find?
Not much. Just this picture of some hoof prints that seem to stop here and then continue walking for some reason
Lieutenant Stone: Interesting. It seems that we're not the only ones interested in the murder.
Apparently
Lieutenant Stone: Not only do we have that clue, but somepony was shooting at you. It was probably the same pony that killed Jannett. Tonight, we'll go back, and investigate.
Okay then
That night, the two police ponies went to where they found Jannett.

Lieutenant Stone: Okay. So, one bullet hit the ground, and another one hit the bench you were hiding behind. Correct?