Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8251-8300 of 10096

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*stretches out and takes his hand* -Celia
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* he helps pull her up* -Riley
*smiles and stands* let's get back -Celia
* smiles* yea. What time is it anyway? -Riley
I don't even know -Celia
* he glances at the moon as he climbs up the hill again* -Riley
* he yawns, waiting for her at the Top of the hill* -Rilwy
Blue? Sorry..
Blue ??
Blue?
*comes up behind him* -Celia
So whats tomorrow? There's probably another party for mentors and sponsors.. Anything else I should know though.-Rilwy

* heads to the river, walking out onto the edge of the ice. * -Percy
* finds a gap in the ice. He really didn't want to go back in but there were no other options. * -Percy
Not that I know -Celia
* nods* alright. * heads back* -Rilwy
Caprine, * looks back to where they were camped out. * If I'm not back up in like... 4 minutes make sure I'm alive, will you? ~ Percy

*starts walking back to the capital building* ~ Riley
hello?
I can do that -Caprine
thanks. * pulls off his shoes and shirt and takes a breath and dives into the river through a large opening in the ice with his sword* ~ Percy
* dives in , and has his sword ready to spear fish.he waites holding his breath * -Percy
* reaches the capital building and heads back up to his floor* see you tomorrow, Celia. -Riley
See you tomorrow -Celia
* reaches his room and collapses onto his bed and practically passed out.* -Riley

* stays underwater, swimming very little to make sure he doesn't lose where the opening was. He had been under for awhile now* -Percy
*leans over the hole* percy? -Caprine
* percy couldn't be seen from looking down the hole. He didn't hear her underwater* -Percy
*taps the ice* -Caprine
* looks up , he looks around for the gap in the ice. He had drifted away from it by a lot of feet. He puts his hands on the ice above, trying to get her attention. He had already been under for several minutes and was running out of time.* -Percy
last edited over a year ago
Blue?
Hello?
*carved a sheet above him* -Caprine
* looks up, he swims lower still looking for the original openning. A few air bubbles escaping from his mouth. * -Percy
*pulls out the ice for the new opening light shining through the hole* -Caprine
* kicks up to the opening and gasps for air, his lips already turning to a bluish color* -Percy
You alright? -Caprine
* coughs and slides his sword onto the ice* I'm .. Fine. * he manages through chattering teeth. * -Percy
You look like me when I got out of the water -Caprine
* nods and pulls himself up onto the ice trying to regain his breath some. He could usually hold it longer but then again it was freezing. His sword had three fish on it as a result though* -Percy
Good catch -Caprine
* nods* thanks. * pulls his feet out of tr water, shivering now* -Percy
Blue?
*goes down and hugs him her warmth moving onto him* -Caprine
* let's her hug him, grateful for heat* -Percy

Do u want to go to the morning in the capital for more Rilwy and Celia?
I don't care

I've got a fire going it'll be warmer there -Caprine
* nods* let's get over there. I'm freezing.. -Percy

* sleeps heavily. One arm dangling off his bed* -Rilwy

I* bangs on his door* Riley! Riley get up! * holds a bucket of water in his hand in case he doesn't come out. -Finn
Okay \takes his sword and wraps her arm around his taking him back to the fire* -Caprine
* walks to the fire, teeth chattering * -Percy

* grumbles and bangs harder* Rilwy! Get up ! * looks around for someone else. He shakes the door handle but it was locked* -Finn
*the elevator opens and Celia walks down and grumbles looking like she got out of bed* what the hell?! -Celia
* turn as he sees her. * oh hey, Celia. Can u help me get into Riley's room? Training this morning and all. -Finn
Yea whatever *goes up to the top of the door frame and pulls a key* riley keeps this for me to come in whenever I want I guess you can use it -Celia
Ah, thanks ! * takes the key and quickly opens the door.* Riley, get up! * rushes into the room, drops falling from the bucket. * ~ Finn

no.... go away... i don't have to train today... * mumbles with his face in a pillow* ~ Riley

Yes, you do! Get up or else.. * picks up the bucket ready to toss it.* ~ Finn

or else what...? * mutters, pulling a pillow closer to him. * ~ Riley

this. * grin and tosses the bucket of freezing water on him. * ~ Finn

* jumps up and falls off the bed, soaked, water forming puddles on the ground. * ~ Riley