Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9601-9650 of 10096

over a year ago Dovemoon said…
*orders hamburger and waiter takes their orders* ~Mathew
over a year ago smartone123 said…
Orders more then him-char
Hungry ? ~ Mathew
"oh course I work more then you and I hadn't eatten anything but gruel for months I'm gonna eat"smirks-char
*laughs a little* alright, cant blame you. ~ Mathew
"oh course you can't"smiles slips on her other clothes feeling weird wearing the little clothes-char
*smiles a little* ~ Mathew
"so what's your family like?"-char
They're nice I guess. I do most of the work between me and my father. I have brothers and sister. ~ Mathew
last edited over a year ago
"they seem nice how about hobbies?"-char
Marie surfs and is a dancer and then Will surfs too and is into soccer. ~ Mathew
"what about you?"-char
*shrugs* surfing. I don't have much time in between work. ~ Mathew
"I understand you friends beside me?"-char
I have three really close friends then I know all my friends on the beach who surf with me. ~ Mathew
"I find that nice that you have fronds you are close with.I'm guessing your in a relationship already"-char
A relationship? As in a girlfriend,? Actually no. Not right now. -Mathew
"suprise suprise why not?"gold eyes trained on him-char
* shrugs* haven't found the right girl yet. I just ended a relationship not too long ago. -Mathew
"that's too bad you seem like. Great guy.Why'd you end it?"smiles looks at
Him-Char
Thanks.. I mean, I ended I just cause it felt like it wasn't working out. We had been together a long tome but People change I guess. -Mathew
"same with me haven't someone who can stand by me as a equal rather then being ahead or below me.So I'm still a lip virgin and virgin in general"sips her water"but that's ok I'm good on my own so if I find someone goading not good too"-char
*nods* ~ Mathew
"hey maybe it could even be you"laughs abit sipping her water-char
*laughs a bit* maybe. ~ Mathew
Smiles"that wouldn't happen though"says-char
You never know. ~ Mathew
Looks at him"can you see me doing that kinda stuff"smiled"can you really see yourself with me"looks at him dead in the eyes not the type of girl to be afraid -char
*shrugs* maybe. ~ Mathew
"so indecisive"smiles and sees the food come and starts to eat when it comes-char
*smiles, eating his food* ~ Mathew
Finishes her food after abit"so good"smiles-char
*smiles* yea. THis is one of favorite restaurants in four. ~ Mathew
"it's good let's go"leaves the money on the table gets up smiles-char
alright. * places a tip beside the money and gets up* ~Mathew
Walks out any more tired now-char
so, ill show you my place then? * walks out* ~ Mathew
"sure"-char
* leads the way to a small house not too far away. It wasn't the nicest home but it was alright. * ~ Mathew
"your house is really nice"walks in looking around-char
really? im mean, its not much. ~Mathew
"i lived on a ship room the size of a shack and less it's nice"sits on the couch takes off those clothes she was wearing at restraught is now left in her bathingsuit lays down-char
*nods* well, do you need some clothes? We have extras if you did.. ~ Mathew
"does it matter?its just a bathingsuit"smiles and lays on stomach head on a pillow-char
just thought id offer. -Mathew
"ok"yawns and falls asleep-char
*notices she going to sleep. and goes to his own room and lies down to sleep* ~Mathew
sleeps for 2 hours then gets up yawns-char
*sleeps * ~mathew
looks in sees hes asleep goes back in where she fell asleep and turns on the tv-char