Roleplay Hungergames! New Hunger Games

Bluefire7777 posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 07:08PM
Welcome! Welcome! Its time again after 25 years for the newest series of the Hunger Games. This year is extra special in which we have past rebel uprising families children to become glorious tribute in this years games! Here are this years tributes! And may the odds ever be in your favor!

District 1
Male: Edgar Castro- He is very stuck up on the outside and sweet on the inside blonde hair and nice bluish brown eyes. he has a secret that he dares to tell
Female: Kathryn Rose and she is from district 1 she frantically changes her hair color and is very stealthy her eyes are grey

District 2
Male:
Female: Caprine Diamond- tall platinum blond girl with dark violet like eyes 17 years old

District 3
Male:
Female: Jennifer. Evil twisted minnded little girl dark hair and black eyes has no sympathy for anyone she is 12

District 4
Male: Percy Homair- a handsome tall 17 year old boy with windblown/ slightly curly brown hair and blue eyes. District 4
Female: Trista-15, wide blue eyes and black hair, relatively small, but has lots of upper body strength from spearing fish, nick name "trout"

District 5
Male: Castor Sterlingfeld- small black hairred boy with tan skinned and bron eyes quiet and soft spoken 12 years old
Female: Ivy Sterlingfeld- medium sized girl with curly black hair and tanned skin with deep grey eyes 16 years old

District 6
Male:
Female: Alora- Pretty 16 year old pale wavy blonde haired girl with pale skin and pale blue eyes

District 7
Male: Wesley Jonhson- Tall, muscular boy with shorter black hair and brown eyes, not the brightest
Female: Alexandria ( Ali)King - a pretty 15 year old girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes

District 8
Male James Conlion- A handsome 16 year old boy with black hair and green eyes
Female: Mayleen Wintergreen- shy 15 year old with straight ashy blond hair and icy green eyes

District 9
Male:
Female:Braylee-Rae Henry- Short girl with long, dark blonde hair, dark green eyes and freckles, small build with lean muscles

District 10
Male:Gavin montagoe-sandy blonde hair, brown eyes, 15, district 10, tall lanky build
Female: June Morris- A pretty 16 year old girl with light golden hair with blue grey eyes

District 11
Male: Nick Porter. He is short with black hair and blue eyes and is very stealthy a little bit too stealthy oh and they are both 14
Female:

District 12
Male: Red- tallish bulky build 17 year old boy with brownish orange hair and gray eyes withtan skin
Female:

District 13
Male:
Female:
last edited on Sep 30, 2012 at 01:06PM

Roleplay Hungergames! 10096 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 10096

over a year ago smartone123 said…
Uses knives and helps out but is not gonna use the sword-ginger
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
cool
Sorry guys I passed out yesturday I didn't mean toleave you hanging

*evantually reaches the top of the ruinexausted she sits down and looks for Riley lightning took a bit from her* -Celia
over a year ago Dovemoon said…
* yo could see Riley as he ran for the river, approaching the bank. He glanced behind him to make sure he had enough time to get across the river without getting electrocuted * -Rilwy
*looks at him and leaps down onto a lower ledge closer to the ground in the other direction and whistles loud all the wolves and lions then turn away from the banks and head over to her giving Riley time to cross without being noticed she was afraid as they kept up at her but she remained concentrated and kicks them away and yelps as the lions shock her* -Celia
watches-ginger
* dives in and swims across . His swim was as fast as he could but his ankle hurt * -Rily
*distracts them as long as she can the burns on her arms really stinging and burning now and she continue ed to push them away she was already weak from the first shock that nearly stopped her heart* -Celia
* climbs onto tr bank and he sees the lions shocking her and he whistles to get their attention - the loud whistle that he taught Scout to come to . * -rilwy
*leaps up to a higher level now and whistles at Riley* go up they cant climb! -Celia
* hears her as takes off running for the ruins, kinda staying of his injuried ankle and he climbs easily as fast up two levels and keeps climbing, his ankle started to mess up his clinbing* Rilwy

Watches-ginger
*hops down and helps him up her arms had some nasty burns you could see as she pulled him up* you hurt? -Celia
Hopes she is ok and not so they don't have to show down-ginger
* shakes head* I'm fine, just landed on my ankle wrong. Are you okay? * sees the burns, his eyes get a little worried* -Rilwy
Sighs waiting for them together-ginger
I don't mind burns ill be okay I mangaged to get thrid degree burns early in my childhood so I'm kinda desensitized ice though cant handle freezing *smiles as him more reassuring her eyes clear and calm now it took alot for her to keep her fears from taking over* -Celia
last edited over a year ago
* smiles* good. I was worried about you. Thank you for distracting them.. * eyes return to their calm , straight forward calculatating ness * -Rilwy
Gets her in view sighs and throws a knife in both reily and Celia's sides-ginger
Don't be I have nine lives *says jokingly then leaps up to the top level then looks down at him with a smile* and I can take care of myself I did it pretty well to before you came around to worry *her eyes were light and warm she didn't want to show all the cracks she had emotionally and physically* -Celia
* smiles* then * hears the familiar sound of a knife wizzing through ye air and he moves quickly, and dodges it* -Riley
Battery low btw might sign off randomly ill be back though
*sees him shift and she foes as well a little slow though it grazes badagainst her hip and she grabs the knife and puts it with her other one* thanks -Celia
blush
Antipates that and one lodges in his arm the other one a decoy,shots a arrow in her leg wanting a full hand battle-ginger
*she knocks her arrow and shoots one at her stomach straight on as she throws another knife she was now bleeding bad and keeps distance and keeps great aim ready to strike* * -Celia
Dodges but gets skims,grabs the lighting sword and shots a bolt at her-ginger
*watches the games from the big Tv in her new room the cholthes beautiful on her* come on Celia.... *thinks about her friends she left back there sigh as she looks out onto her balcony at the capitol* -Nathalie (shes alive!)
*growls as it hits she hits the ground live with electricity in her* -Celia
big smile
Is sad for her but hits her 4 more times-ginger

(yay XD )
( Natalie!!!!! Yay!)

* sees Celia and the looks at ginger, sword drawn* -Rily
Hits reily with lighting too-ginger
* dodges fast but it hits his sword and courses through it and he drops it fast * -Rilwy
"I'm sorry"says out to them and she throws another bolt at him-ginger
* looks at her, and ducks and side steps left but he hobbled o his ankle since it was hurt* -Rilwy
Shots at him-ginger
Why don't you come here and fight be hand to hand ? * growls , he keeps dodging , but getting a litte slower because their ankles* -Rilwy
Is next to him and swipe him with great streath "my plan to do this with Celia but you ok"jumps back to prepare for a sword battle-ginger
Finally, now your in my zone. * grins, shifting his sword in his hand , dodges easily then jabs fast and quickly at her side, like a pro. * -Rilwy
Blacks and twists the sword so it hurts to move his hand though he did get her abit-giger
Brb shower
Kk :3
What do you mean in your response above??
Like when you twist someone's arm back and they can't move t it's kinda like that-dorm

Kicks his stomach in his valnatblity and waits for his attack-ginger
* jerks his hand out of her grip. He could deal with pain. He spins quickly on his heal and slashes quickly at her ankles then has a spinning sorta arial kick that his ter square on the shoulder with hard force. He Langdon one foot, and hobbles to get balance before putting his injured foot down* -Riley
*struggles to pull herself together she had been shocked at least eight times she kept blackingout randomly but then she started to pulls herself up again and nocks an arrow and shoots one at gingers back after Riley hits her off balance she was back in* -Celia

Yes thank God Celia! Please stay alive... *shout comes from down the hall Celestia! Turn it off!* Yes father... *she turns off the TV she bated this new family she rather be dead with Lance....Lance another thing they cheated her out of...how I miss him...* -Nathalie
Wonder what Sarah's doing sorry about dropping out last night thing died and I'm so tired latelybi never sleep in anymore so it takes a lot to stay awake and wait for it to charge
Sarah's on the ruins with them with her knife * -Sarah
"so thats it huh...your both gonna gang up on me like some carrers grows"gets up painfullygrowels and smashes reliys face with her sword and foot,celias arm enbedded in her arm-ginger
Celia a distance away you cant just grab her she needs distance for accuracy and she just got shocked 8 times she isn't doing to hot at the moment...barely alive actually...

*gasps as her heart gives way again and she falls to the ground in another blackout the electricity did some bad damage on her heart* -Celia
(well she did get a arrow in her arm ginger i mean srry about celia though ^3^)
*turns the Tv back on after awhile and sees Celia* come on Cels hang in there you cant die to! You and Riley have to be together and live! *thinks about the life she could have had again* I could have had my happy ending like that even in death at least I still would have been myself and not be someone else...lance where are you now? I really wish you were here.... -Nathalie