the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 6884

over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
(BTW, i might have late replies because i am watching Blassreiter... again...)
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Arekkusu K.: Yeah, I got beat up by my own baby. *hands baby to Ica and pops his nose back into place*
Jemuzu: So is it one person, or a group? You said someone, but then you said I am with them... Which is it?
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
laugh
baby:*still laughing*
Madison: it is neither. it is the thing that is most important... you figure it out for yourself. it's much more rewarding that way.
Jemuzu looks down at Ai...
Jemuzu: How?
over a year ago izbia150 said…
abyss: I can get you there
youji: how?
abyss: because I can
natsuo: (to Arekkusu K and ica) if you two want to help then you can come to Japan with us
Madison: think of the information i have given you... put all the facts together... what do you get? *smirks*
smile
ica:*looks down at the baby* what did you do to him little one *hands the baby to her mom* mommy'll be back *then turns into articuno and in psy* ready a.k
last edited over a year ago
Arekkusu K.: I'm like the boy version of Lady Gaga... I'm ready, cause I was born that way.
Sylvia: You mean "this" way.
Arekkusu K.: Whatever.

Jemuzu: So you plan on using her... Damn you... After all she's been through...
Madison: are you a total idiot?! you can't figure out something as simple as this?! it's the world, Jemuzu! the world is the fourth ring. in order to get rid of death, you have to destroy the world... either way, it's doomed... you can't save it. the Winchester brothers are fools for thinking they can... even the angel, Castiel, is a fool... and angels are supposed to be wise... i think i may be smarter than him... do you understand now, Jemuzu? you can no longer be the hero. the one who saved humanity... when humanity didn't even know it. you can now be the fool... the one who dies because of their stupidity.
over a year ago KiddRoxas said…
Cloud:bye guys zandra are you gznna say bye
abyss makes the black stuff surround youji, natsuo, ica and Arekkusu K then they appear in Japan infront of a school when it clears
natsuo: this is ritsuka's school
youji: but he wouldn't be here at this time, so he must be at soubi's house by now
youji and natsuo start walking away
last edited over a year ago
Jemuzu: The world... is the ring... That can't be...
Madison: but it is... think about it. if the world wasn't here, we wouldn't have death... because without the world and the living things within it, there would be nothing to die... everything dies eventually... even me. your efforts... the ones to protect humanity and let it live on... will go to waist soon. but even so... even though i know there is no hope for this world... i will fight alongside you. for if this world goes... so does mine. need I explain it again?
smile
(here you go bro link)
zandra:*in psy* i'll see you all later *looks at cloud and lowerd so he could get on* ready
hmmm
ica:*looks around and in pay* i better change back *turns back human* hmmmmmmmmmm this air is cool perfect for my wings
Jemuzu: No... there is no need to fight... I understand now... If this world is going to end then... I see. *smiles* I know what has to be done... Madison, if you wanna fight by my side in this manner then help me revive some friends...
youji: follow us!
youji and natsuo begin walking toward a small park
Madison: *nods* alright. there are many lying underneath this snow... but this world is huge... Midnight had to build it that way for it to serve it's purpose... do you know you it's purpose?
Jemuzu: No... but if it is what I think it is... We might have a similar plan in mind.
hmmm
ica:*get's a.k by the hand fallows* i hope ppl don't freak out when thay see my wings that's the only things i can't hide
Madison: she knew... that even if she wouldn't be alive to see it, this world would end... so she built another... and her favorite daughter, whether it be Annabelle or Momo, would be the controler of the world. the power fell into Momo's hands. before the world ends, she wanted as many humans here as possible... to create another world. she did it for humanity... and you always thought of her as the bad guy, didn't you? one who just wanted revenge... revenge on Ai. you didn't care to look closer. she did love this world and everything within it... *starts digging in the snow* nothing could change her views... not even the ones who hated her... you and all of your friends.
Jemuzu: Then... why? Why didn't she just tell us!?!
smile
zandra:*in psy* you going to get on cloud
Madison: would you listen? nope. you might think that you would've, but you wouldn't have... you were just a foolish human back when you first met her. but i guess that's what my mother gets... *continues digging in the snow* her death... of which you caused... is her reward... don't judge a book by it's cover.
hmmm
ica:*looks back at a.k* you ok a.k
Arekkusu K.: I'm fine... Just a broke nose.
hmmm
ica:what all did he do
hmmm
molly:*puzzled look*
Jemuzu: I see... Well... I've made mistakes in life before... I can't say I'll never make one again... But... This one I can right. Just one thing... No one controls this new world.
Scorpion: Welcome to where I was brought back Molly... This is the Nether Realm.
Madison: *stops* so you want to rip the power from Momo's very hands? you could turn an innocent little girl into a monster by doing that... especially one of Midnight's children... Annabelle, Momo, and I all have a violent side in us... because we are Midnight's daughters...
Jemuzu: Well what kind of leader will she be? Listen, I don't want to be a king... I've always been a soldier, and I don't think that will ever change... But what if she becomes a tyrant? Have you ever thought of that?
Madison: Momo? a tyrant? listen, she may have a violent side, but i don't see that happening. she is my sister, even though she doesn't know me... i know she won't become a tyrant. so i don't think that will happen. *looks down* i found one soul...
underneath the snow, there is Asa.
smile
molly:*eyes widen and she smiles* wow it looks cool
youji and natsuo keep walking until they get to an apartment, they knock and a bit later the door is opened by a tall man with long blonde hair held in a ponytail wearing a long sleeved black shirt and black pants
man: you two....why are you back here?
youji: hey soubi, we need your help
soubi: *leans against the door frame* and why would I help you after what you did?
natsuo: because we never hurt ritsuka
Arekkusu K.: I told you Ica, he almost tore it off!

Jemuzu wakes Ai up.
Jemuzu: Ai... We found Asa. (to Madison) Just know... If she does... Your new world will have it's first revolutionary war.
Madison: and i don't doubt you.
Ai: *opens her eyes* Asa? where?
star:*holding the baby*
*the baby starts crying*
star:hay hay it's ok don't cry mommy and daddy will be back soon
Sylvia:*baby voice* Hey A.K. the third, come see Auntie Sylvia.
Jemuzu starts digging the snow and discovers Asa.
(Jemuzu calls for backup XP)
soubi: you left so i have no need to help you any longer, so go away
youji: ritsuka is here isn't he?
soubi: why do you care?
natsuo: then let us see ritsuka
(soubi)
soubi: you left so i have no need to help you any longer, so go away
youji: ritsuka is here isn't he?
hmmm
ica:*hides be hind a.k as she looks up at soubi*
Arekkusu K.: Ica? What's wrong?
Ai: *stands up* hey, it is her. i thought she had truly been lost forever... now we just need to wake her up.
hmmm
star:*carefully hands the baby to sylvia*
baby:*still crying*
soubi: tell me who they are first
youji: the girl is ica and the boy is Arekkusu K, they won't hurt him they aren't from the seven moons or even fighter-sacrifices
soubi: *frowns* you showed an outsider?
natsuo: yes, now let us see ritsuka!
soubi:.....come in
youji and natsuo walk in the apartment
hmmm
ica:*in psy* he's creepy
Arekkusu K. takes Ica's hand and follows Youji inside.

Sylvia: Awww. What's wrong little guy?
Jiro: *still sitting in the shade* maybe he's scared of you... *chuckles*