the random anime rp forums random anime RP 8

izbia150 posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 04:35AM
I can't believe it! this is the longest and best RP i'v ever seen! we're on part 8!!! so anyone from part 1-7 is welcome back and if your new just talk to one of us! now let's start the RP!

in the abyss Vincent is laying on the ground, many chains surround him
chain 1:so he finally died *grins* I heard he's very powerful even after death, maybe I'll eat him
Vincent suddenly grabs chain 1 by the neck and starts choking him
Vincent:I'm afraid not,
chain 2:h-he's alive! run!!!
the chains start to run but then chains (the metal kind) shoot out of Vincents back and stab the chains
Vincent: you didn't get far did you? *smirks then stands up* well, time to visit some friends *disappears*

the random anime rp forums 6884 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 6884

over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
molly:where dus ice butt live
hmmm
molly:where dus ice butt live then
over a year ago Clutch13 said…
Scorpion: That is unknown... An assasain can make anywhere home.
over a year ago izbia150 said…
alice:and some people or things don't even need a home so maybe he just doesn't have one at all
over a year ago narlyvamp1234 said…
Hidden: *comes back a minute later* we have to destroy these things... now! they, they...
alice:they what?
Hidden: i'm not going to cry... i can't... but they killed Hiddan....
ciel:what?! wasn't she right here the whole time?!
Hidden: no... she walked off to go find Lisianthus a while ago... they must have gotten to her then...
last edited over a year ago
Jemuzu:*scowls* We have to stick together... No one wander off alone.
(sorry guys, the jock in me is glued to the superbowl. Might have late replies)
Dolly: like i was going to wander off anyway...

(the only reason i like the superbowl is the party me and my cousin have...)
ciel:*nods*
(lol okay, *sighs* am i the only one who doesn't watch spots? i only watch it when i'm in hawaii with my cousins, my spazzy cousins)
voice: and i'll help you...
a girl in a red dress with a black cloak covering her face walks out.
alice:who are you?
girl: really? you were looking for me and now you don't know who i am... i am Lisianthus.
alice:hm, how would i know it was you?
ciel:so you know how to kill these things?
Lisianthus: yes, i do Ciel Phantomhive. i know how... but why would i help any of you? after you drove me to my death...
meh
molly:well he is that of ice like my sister so i'll look in the cold places *takes off like a jet* i must do this i gess he is afrade of fighting a girl mabey ice butt is a girl himself and is just tring to act like a boy
over a year ago lumforever said…
Akane: (to Lizianthus) Because it's the nice thing to do.
Lisianthus: but you drove me to my death... and the me you once knew... is dead. i no longer do the nice things anymore...
ciel:how did we drive you to your death? did we know you?
Lisanthus: yes, you did. i was your friend... your selfish acts led me to kill myself... because of you, the real me died... and is never to return again...
ciel:they were not selfish, were you rozen?
Lisianthus: i can't tell you who i am. i would prefer if you don't know... and ROzen isn't dead. she's just a human now, right?
ciel:that is fine and i apologize
Lisianthus: now if you truly want my help... you'll forget you ever met me. alright?
ciel:why?
meh
brock jr:hu well it's already to late cos my sister just left to go find sub-zero and with her being as wild as fire once she has something in her mind that she thinks she must do there's no talking to her
molly:i gess this zero guy really is a girl sence he is running away and hiding and i must do this for scorpion
Lisianthus: it's just better that way. trust me. of course, i can't force you to just forget about me... but you can't force me to help you.
ciel:i know that but why is it better that way? if you were our friend then why do you need us to forget?
Lisianthus: just forget i said anything. it's nothing important. now do you want my help or not?
Jemuzu: It doesn't matter... All that matters is we stop these things.
molly:well sub-zero don't know a challenge if it bit him in the butt
ciel:*nods*
Lisianthus: right.. we will... i know what they truly desire. Hidden, go get Kara and Cara. we need them.
Hidden: fine... *walks away*
meh
brock jr:and thay didn't hear me
brock:don't worry about it jr molly dus have a fighters spirit she wount give up a fight to quickly
star:hun asking him to not worry is like asking you the same thing your a ball of nevers
Scorpion: You can't just expect him to appear at your request Molly. Be patient... He will come.
(Good game. Giants just got ripped on a missed pass interferance call though.)
a shadow comes up from behind Dolly and wraps around her. Dolly screams. Lisianthus turns around and stares at her, not doing anything.
alice:*nods* not everyone likes being told to come out by a little girl
Dolly: don't just stand there! do something!
Lisianthus: *shakes head* no. i'm not going to save you. even if you are the youngest Maiden Doll... you don't deserve being saved.
ciel:why?
(i just spent the last hour listening to my friend ranting about the super bowl.....i will get my revenge)
Lisianthus: because i said so... that's why. i don't save the ones who i feel aren't worthy or strong enough... i let them die. with Hiddan i tried saving her, but i couldn't... but i let Alara die as well. they weren't worthy...
ciel:why do you think they weren't worthy?
over a year ago Harpaw8 said…
Sabrina sits in the hall way reading the papers she got at "work."
Sabrina: "I guess, we could." she circles a picture.
Lisianthus: because they were weak. in this world... well, in every world... only the strongest survive. the weakest die... they had to die to get out of our way... you all do the same thing... let the weak ones die while you, the strong ones, continue to fight. Sharon died that way, as did the Vocaloids...
Jemuzu: That's it... (rushes to Dolly's aid)
sad
molly:it's not request it's a challenge i'm doing what i must do i'm doing this for you scorpion *tears roll down her face and she fast as a jet flys away from him* i must if i want to see him happy and hopefuly he don't try to stop me from doing this
one of Dolly's eyes go grey and she screams. Lisianthus begins to laugh.
As Molly gets about 50 yards away she's grazed with an ice ball freezing her legs.
Scorpion: Molly!
Sub Zero flies by with a Kori blade and cuts off Molly's head!
Scorpion: Molly!!!!!
Arekkusu K.: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scorpion persues Sub-Zero
Jemuzu grabs Dolly and jumps back to a safe distance.
meh
brock:are you as lost as i am
star:i don't know but we better go find the kids i know scorpion is with them but i still can't help but worry