Critical Analysis of Twilight *drumroll* The Critical Analysis of Twilight Headquarters!

renrae posted on Aug 12, 2009 at 02:19AM
Welcome, dear kittens! Now, as a celebration of our new kitten population (as of now, 227 kittens!) our C.A.T. headquarters has sprang to life! Bake yourself some cookies in our oven, sit back on the sectional couch with C.A.T. pillows, surf Fanpop and the rest of the internet with our computers, read a book, watch some T.V, or play some fooseball as you listen to music in the background. Our chandelier that decided to double as a disco ball will turn on at any moment, turning our headquarters into a magical dance scene!

So sit back, relax, and be prepared to have good old C.A.T. style fun!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 1017 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1017

over a year ago Myf_1992 said…
I'm not in school, I got bad belly :(

That's cool. My grandma is Welsh, and the other three grandparents are all English. great diversity lol. I consider myself Welsh though because I was born and being raised here. XD
over a year ago November99 said…
I was born in Palermo (Sicilly), first 4 years of life in Poland (with retired granparents), then 5 years in Florida, and the rest in NY.

Or something close to this.
last edited over a year ago
surprise
Wow, you've moved around a lot!
over a year ago November99 said…
I used to have a friend in Florida who's dad worked for Cirque du Soleil. Now she really moved around a lot... I think she's been to Germany, France, Japan, England, Brazil, Holland, Denmark... basically Europe as a whole.
Lucky thing! The only time I moved was 11 years ago, from one end of the village to the other, haha. Didn't even move outside the village. But then again if you move more than 30 odd miles to the East your in England. Bout 40 miles the other direction and your in the sea. But then I did almost fail geography so don't hold me to that.
over a year ago katiecain said…
This college malarky is soo tiring. I'm completely exhausted, and I have a full day tomorrow. I have no idea how I'm gonna get up in the morning! Arghhhhh *cries*
I have a full day tomorrow. and then I'm off to west Wales for a school trip that I don't want to go on but the teachers are practically forcing us to do.
I think my weekend is literally gonna be spent sleeping XD
crying
If only, I have to do team building activities and stuff. I don't want to, I want to sleep!
Oooh that sucks. Like those lame getting to know people things? I've been having to do so much of that crap it is driving me nuts!
Thing is I already know people in my year and the teachers, I dont see the point!
Uh that's lame. I'm going to get ready for bed now lol. Night kittehs! x
zzz
Night KC kitteh!
Hey crazy kittehs. Long time no nip. My auntie had her baby on Monday, 6 days late, he's called Joshua :D I'm so tired from college. I just found out someone has rated some videos I added to the Lucas Grabeel spot low and I don't know why :'( It makes me sad as I pride myself on my Lucas-ness :L How are you kittehs? x
I'm good. Glad to hear about baby Joshua. No! Why would someone be so cruel, I'm sure they were just jelous of you awesomeness and was like how can I get back at her, I know, I'll rate her videos low!

I'm tired too.
Oh that's probably it. I don't mind people being jealous of me ;) I could have a lie in tomorrow but it's my sister's birthday so she's coming round ridiculously early just to open her presents with us and wake me up. Lovely isn't she?
over a year ago renrae said…
zzz
I AM SO TIREDDD.
Aww Poor Katie! Horrid sister! I use to get up stupidly early each Crimbo, and it was fine because both me and my bro were young, then my brother got older, and one Crimbo I went all excited into his room saying lets open our pressies, and he told me to shut the f**k up, and f**king go back to bed. I've never gotten up early on Crimbo since.
That's soo sad! My brother is like that, my sister is complete opposite. She's the oldest but she acts like a kid at Christmas or her birthday.
I love Christmas, but not because of the presents, or Jesus, or good will, but I like the little traditions we have, I like that we have basically the same decorations sinse I can remember, and the same old fav programmeson the tv, and the same rutine. Yes I'm a girl of habite.
I know what you mean. We're the same. We still have the same decorations, same tree, we did have the same stockings and they were awesome and had our names on but they kinda broke :( And we don't see any family on Christmas day, just immediate family. I love the whole atmosphere of Christmas. I love going through my old kids books and finding Christmassy ones and reading them on Christmas Eve. I know I'm lame <3 But I do also very much like the presents ;) I think I'm gonna go bed... As I'm not getting that lie in... Night! x
crying
I love holidays. :)

I hate my computer. Its sound is messed up and it is distorting Michael Crawford's perfect voice!!!!! WAHHHHH!
Aww you poor thing Ren!
big smile
But it's better now.

But hey, now I have a new thing to rant about: I MUST BE MAISIE!
crying
hey, all teh kittens are goneh.
Hey Ren, Im here, just with school and time difference we all keep missing each other. :(
over a year ago Kaidi said…
I'm here too :)
YAY! Kaidi!!! Havn't talked to you in like forever!!! How are you???
Yess, it's been so long!
I'm great! My school year has been interesting so far, with my cell phone swimming in my juice glass and right now, the high school seniors are baptizing the freshmen, which is very fun to watch. And next year is our turn.
So, how have you been?

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was submitting my entry for the Caption Contest 5.
After school my brain is frazzled so Im not entering CC5.

School is good, really enjoying it, Im in 6th form now so I have authority over the younger years mwahahahaha!!!

Im glad your enjoying school, sorry bout your phone in the juice haha.
Eeh, after 3 days in coma, it woke up :D
It was so funny though, watching the face of the girl who dropped it. I was so sad I didn't have a camera :D

I'm in 9th from, which is last year of primary school and then I have my first graduation :D
I so can't wait :P
Cool, sorry I didn't reply I had a ballet lesson but we didn't do ballet tonight, my ballet teacher's friend who is a jazz teacher came in and gave us a jazz and contempry lesson which was amazing but now Im all sweaty lol
*slips in*

Mmm, lovely, Myf. xD
Well I'm all clean now just had baff :D
Well I'm all clean now just had baff :D
Haha that's soo cute!
The cat looks scared, dazzed and confused. Poor fluff!
I need to move to... wherever you guys are. cause I just got out of school an hour ago.
when you posted that, it was around midnight here. Its 7am now, Im getting ready for school, doing ym hair and makeup at the moment. My hair in the morning is like a rats nest!
I iz tryin to start a party!
COme on, you guys! It's 10 am here! The time difference can't be that bad!
Soryyy I only just got home from visiting my auntie and uncle and baby cousin in the hopital! But now is ready to PARTAY!
Heya! Its 5.40pm here. I've been feeling really ill all day, achey muscles and joints, bad head, nose running, sore throat and all that jazz. I feel like death and look like it too. Plus my arm aches from the HPV jab yesterday. But Im still up for a partey!
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
Aaah yes I had my HPV jab today. Owwie!

Rupert Grint has tiny pigs!!!
It was just in a random filler in a newspaper today....
-awkward-
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I do likes Jammy Dodgers.

Gert Lush!
big smile
Hello kittens! I been away all week! Been having fun.

Hello Mrs-Grint! (we have a new one guys, dont scare this one away!)

Grinty owns pigs?!?! no way! He is so totally cool! Go Grinty!
sad
Hey kittehs. I haven't been on cos I am swamped with college work. And it's not gonna improve anytime soon. It's driving me nuts. :(
Aww bless. School's a bit hectic but its not that bad yet for me.
Darn. I spotted someone on here that had said something funny, or something clever, or something I agree with, and had planned to add that person as a fan, and give them a prop, but I can't remember where I found that person. Darn. OK rant over.
big smile
oh btw, i found that person and added her as a fan.

How is everyone? 6 days no talk, too long guys! Let's parteh kittehs!
RAWR!