Disney Princess Dream Forum

avatar_tla_fan posted on Aug 07, 2014 at 05:59PM
A lot of people have been posting on the wall about their dreams, so I thought that I could make a forum where we share our dreams. I know dreams aren't Disney Princess related, but a lot of people have been sharing them on here, so I thought we should keep them all in one place. Anyways, share your dreams, weird dreams, funny dreams, or just whatever dreams.

Disney Princess 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BelleRose829 said…
I had a dream I was a turtle.
So amazing. over a year ago
euny commented…
Awesome :) over a year ago
MissAngelPaws commented…
*wipes tears* That's...beautiful. over a year ago
over a year ago euny said…
A couple of days ago I had a dream my cousin was my boyfriend. It was really weird...
BelleRose829 commented…
Incest for the win! I did that once too, it's always awkward over a year ago
fanlovver commented…
Me too. Super weird over a year ago
over a year ago Sk8er__grl said…
Copy and pasted from da wall:

Just today I remembered a really weird dream I had a few days ago. I was with the witch from Brave and I really wanted to leave but she wouldn't let me. Then she stuffed some kind of cake down my mouth and every ten minutes I was in a different world with the DP's. In war with Mulan, an ice castle with Elsa, A mermaid with Ariel. just like I expected me and Merida and me and Anna were best friends. Jasmine hated me though because I kept on trying to take her man haha.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago fanlovver said…
I dreamed that I was in school and the eldest students held a competition. The point was to swing in a rope around in a room and grab as many things you could. At first there was mostly sodas and drinks there, but then other things popped up. When it was my turn I was going to get some makeup, but the girl in charge said to me that she thought it was a shame that everyone cared about looks. So instead she gave me a purse with a camera inside and a makeup-set. (She wasn't really making any sense) And then a other girl wanted to get makeup from the first girl (who was suddenly her mother, so I will call her a woman now) and the woman said that it was fine, this was the last time. When they left I searched for the makeup I was originally going to get, but it was gone. And then I can't remember anything more. Random
over a year ago misscindyspice said…
Oh I had the best dream! I dreamed that Disney was starting to make 2D films again, and my friends and i got to work on it! I don't remember much about the actual plot or characters, but I remember it revolved around an African American woman in a fairytale land. It was awesome!
coolsinger198 commented…
Yes! over a year ago
BelleRose829 commented…
That sounded literally really fun, why can I hop into your dreams. over a year ago
misscindyspice commented…
Sure! Lets go to my dreams, I'm tired anyway. over a year ago
over a year ago fanlovver said…
I dreamed that I was pregnant and that people tried to kill me. I told them I was pregnant, but they didn't understand my language. And then a boy came and said that I was with child, therefor they couldn't kill me and I was saved. Can't remember anything else.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago coolsinger198 said…
I had a dream that I met the characters in Aladdin. Then Aladdin, Jasmine, Abu, Rajah, and the magic carpet and I went to a special ceremony, but of course things got out of had and Abu ruined the decorations, so all of us tried to fix it back without anyone knowing.
over a year ago BelleRose829 said…
So it was crazy right, I was like just sitting on my bed and the *WOSH* Gandalf busts in Saying "YOU SHALL PASS THE GATES!" I was like WTF, then he took me to this time portal train thing, and then I saw the different worlds of animation Cinderella, SnowWhite and Giselle's world then the old black and white movies, then Aladdin and Hercules' world then we came across a huge gate it was silver and read "YAAAAS Sharon, YAAAAAAS" Gandalf opened it up and said "enter" so I like flew/ walked in and I saw the Jabawoki from Tim Burton's Alice in wonderland and it swallowed me. Inside I saw this talking eye ball and I kept singing Eye of the Tiger with like Native American feathered head band. It ran off into the throat and I followed it all of a sudden I'm in freaking my little pony land and Spiderman is whipping around saving pinkie pie, the he takes off his mask and he's Ellen Degeneres, she take me up to this tree house and tells me to stay put, but just then the syfy book case opens up and Luke Sky walker comes out. He and Ellen are talking about the flamingo over lords. I lean back of this bird like chair and it falls back to this underground tunnel. I hear singing so I go into this dirt house thing and the tangled "I've got a dream" scene is happening. I just watch but then I fall in a barrel it looks like the sky inside then I look down and fall into the ocean. I see Ariel and she takes me to Ursula who actually helps me get back home, then Maleficent walks over to what appears to be me sleeping in my bed and kisses me (like in the Maleficent movie) I turn into bright red flames and Jack Frost swoops me away, and Maleficent just stands there looking sad. I jump into that scene and my eyes flutter open with me looking at Maleficent, then I see the other me with Jack Frost turns into Merida and just flys off more. When I stand up someone grabs me and runs away then sits me down and tells me to watch these puppets, it's the puppets from the sound od music and Pinocchio is begging me to help him so I get up only to be taken into the puppet world, and I run to see John smith and he says "Now it's time to samba" and the disco light flash on he put a rose in his mouth and starts to samba with me, he turned int. Fabio and I was like "WHAT!" Then One direction starts singing so I run out on the place into a white room, I look behind me, but the doors gone and I can only move forward. I just sit in the white room because it never ends. I look to my left and there's a wisp like form brave, so I follow it. It brings me to a pitch black room, and guess who's there? Pitch black, he's holding Anna and Elsa captive and hiccup is trying to save them. I try to help, but my feet are stuck I look behind me and the old lady with a wagon is heading towards me, then the prince from Ella enchanted jumps in to save me, he calls me Gertrude and the pushes me off this cliff and to think I thought we were making lovely conversation. Then I fall right into my bed and I wake up.. For real this time ...and that's the end, but I couldn't gone back to sleep after that...so yeah...
Sk8er__grl commented…
Woohoo LOTR! Anyting with LOTR makes me fangirl, sorry. over a year ago
misscindyspice commented…
BEST. DREAM. EVER. over a year ago