Disney Princess The Marketplace

cuteasprincie posted on May 21, 2011 at 07:32AM
Talk about Disney Princess merchandise here, be it toys, games, clothing...anything.

Enjoy!
Talk about Disney Princess merchandise here, be it toys, games, clothing...anything.

Disney Princess 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cuteasprincie said…
Let us Start From Discussing DP Dolls~

Well,They are one of the Best Merchandise Of Dp!I like Mulan,Rapunzel,Ariel and Aurora's Doll very much!I like the Hairstyle of Mulan and Rapunzel!Mulan's Black hair looks very sweet and Handsome!Rapunzel Blonde hair is also very Sweet!!What's Special about Aurora's doll is her Clothing!They clothing is Definitely good!Even I like Ariel and Eric Dolls!!I have a Rapunzel doll,But I don't play with it!It's Just for Showing!
Let us Start From Discussing DP Dolls~

Well,They are one of the Best Merchandise Of Dp!I like Mulan,
Does anyone Agree with me?
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
heart
They're pretty. I would want to play with them though, lol. When I was little my Nana bought me a GORGEOUS Cinderella Doll. Her ballgown was silver, and it had a crinlin underneath to make it poofy! Her hair was even styled very fancy. Well, about a week after having her she didn't look so fancy anymore. I played with her constantly. To look at it now (yes, I still have her AND the rest of my dolls!) she looks sad, and ratty, but that just means she was very much loved!
over a year ago bubbles4u22 said…
sad
I used to have an Aurora doll and her eyes went open and closed. It was pretty awesome haha but I'm not sure whatever happened to her...
over a year ago Darkshine said…
smile
I still have my Cinderella doll, she used to be so beautiful, but the poor thing's hair now looks like wool. My favorite is still Mulan. She looks amazing and I just love her outfit!
over a year ago Jill_17 said…
smile
i personally don't like the fact that Cinderella's dress is blue...in the movie it's gorgeous....but here...nothing special,and i agree about the hair!!!
Mulan is so beautiful...hai hair looks so perfect and her dress is simply amazing!!!
I don't thinkthat Tiana has such a HUGE smile in the movie...!!!
Well,I Agree With Dreamygal's First line.
"" they're pretty. I would want to play with them though, lol.

When I was little my Nana bought me a GORGEOUS Cinderella Doll "

except that Cinderella Doll and Nana!!!I got a Snow White doll in the age of atleast 10 or 15(lol,I Played with my dolls till the age of 16) from my Dad and It was with me till the age of 21 but I then Give it to my Sister's Daughter...My doll was Fine but Her clothes are all Dirty now!!!

However,I have a Punz Doll with me but I don't play with it,Its just to decorate house...
last edited over a year ago
@Jill_17-Yeah I agree,Tiana doesn't have a BIG SMILE in the movie!!! lol