Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3232

over a year ago Silver78 said…
Well, let's just say I didn't have to use Blaze much. Jadon's arrows were slow and easy to dodge. Ginny couldn't use a sword very well, and couldn't use her wand cause I snapped it in half. Octavian was my only problem. He was pretty good with a knife, but after training with Annabeth, it was easy. I looked over at Alexia, who seemed to be struggling.
"What the-? I said. I grabbed each of their weapons and broke them. I immediatly ran over and pushed Eliza over to start disabaling the lock.
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
cake
New page already! Cake

AR-X pov
I appeared out of where my... What should I call her... Enemy had stood. I pulled out my ice/sun dagger out of its sheath and thought back on it. I'd pretend I was the real Alexia. Easy. Except I wasn't good at acting because Alexia ( how I hate that name) was...

[play along with it guys]
last edited over a year ago
The lock opened. I told Eliza to watch over Alexia while I went to Camp half-blood. I shadow travveled away and and guess who I bumped into... AR-X herself.
Sporsho Lexi is not there she got teleported to the sky
ooooooohhhhhh.... then let's say it was a manakin and we didn't realize (Slaps himself for not reading it carefully enough)
Hey I have a forum here's the link:
link
Alexia's pov

"My oh My, your a pretty one. Well not as pretty as that angel Ginny and oh Miranda Cogsgrove is pretty to and.... Oh yes deary you'll be staying with me." Ouranus said. He transformed into a deep skin colored man in a white suit and matching glasses and fedora. He teleported me to an amazing mansion. " My dear this is all yours" he said with a not-so-nice smile.
Thx Sporsho!
Sporsho it is AR-X in her place.
I got pushed inside the house and the door locked.
Oh I thought you meant in CHB.
Percy came running, as if he just outran something. "Dan... the... Alexia in.... TRR....is... AR-X... She's right behind me... Uranus has her..." Percy said, catching his breath. "Percy bring out Riptide. We have some fighting to do." I said, clicking Blaze.
AR-X pov
Where did that twit of a boy go. That Percy Jackson . Alexia must have been friends with him. That twit.
I saw AR-X up the hill, walking to us. "We can't harm her, only Alexia's sword panni can hurt her." I cursed. "Eliza, convince Zues to go through with my plan..."
My plan... pretty simple: Just ask Zues to look through the sky until he finds her.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
"Okay going right about now".
AR-x pov
I felt the other dopplegangers stirring. They were just waiting to come back. I just needed to get the other little ones down for a little nap.....
"What's that black ball...?" I muttered to Percy.. "It could be what she uses to put people to sleep for the cloning process,"Percy said nevously. "She threw it... let's not get hit by it." I said, running. We ran but the thing had homing signal. Percy tripped and was about to get hit when... The Ruby lock, Emerald Key and the Platinum Bracelet(That's what I call it) started to glow, and suddenly a glowing circle srrounded us like a forcefield and let out a ripple of water which disintigrated the dark ball and AR-X seemed to be dead scared of it, and I thought,Why's she scared of it? I mean, it's water and since Alexia is a daughter of Poseidon, she should bbe immune to it... but maybe, it's the same kind of light that enveloped my sword right before I chopped DM-X in half in the water... I bet the Key, lock and bracelet did it! I'm gonna dub them The Items Of Light since they can banish our dopplegangers.!
I found a shield in the basement and used it to find out what was going on at Camp Half-blood. Not so well.
I heard AR-X yelling "AACKKK! AAACCCKKK!!!" I heard her yell. It was pretty funny, cause at the moment nothing could hurt us.
Oh no I thought. Then I got an idea. I sent a wave of water through the shield and it hit AR-X square in the face. Her image flickered then died. But they all would come back. I knew they would. I felt a wave of emotion run over me. Then I fainted.
"What the heck?"I said as AR-X dissapeared. I looked around to see Alexia, but she was still in the sky
"Zeus can you please just do it, it's for a important reason", I begged.
ill add later sorry writers block...
Okay.
I joyless upward. It was a dream right? No I was still in the mansion. I sighed. Then heard a rumbling outside. Ouranus popped out of no where and said" no no. No visitors for this one."
cake
Me and Percy started floating. Then we shot towards the sky and landed on clouds. The others were also there. Zeus stood before us. "You friend Alexia is behind this wall in the mansion. The wall can repair itself, so you need to be quick. 3,2,1" He blasted the wall and we jumped through the wall. When we got up, the biggest mansion ever stood before us. We walked to it, wands and swords at the ready, and then 2 drakons burst through the door.(New page calls for a cake!!)
I heard clanging and the door of the room I was in was locked. From both sides and Gorgons blocking my way.
I couldnt teleport
"Harry, Eliza, bring out your wands and Stupefy them! Percy, come with me and attack!"
I got doped from behind and i was being dragged into a room I had not seen before.
I rolled and cut a head off. "COME ON, we've breached the mansion!" I said running. I saw a door with gorgons guards, and then I cut there heads off and tried to open the door.
I was blindfolded,gagged and my wrists and legs were tied. I screamed, and of course it was muffled.
I cut the door open and saw Alexia tied to a chair. Me and percy started untying the knots.
While they were untying the knots I flew spells towards the upcoming people and then someone came at me with a sword. "Expelliarmus", I shouted and the sword went flying and cutting my arm in the process. "You'll have to get through me before you even bother touching my friends".
After I was untied I teleported everyone to camp( the defenses were lifted) and collapsed on my bed.
I decided to walk down to the beach. I looked out to the sea."That was close."I said warily and sat down on the sand
I went to my cabin and curled up in bed thinking about what just happened.
In my dream I saw Ginny in a long deep blue dress, her eyes filled with sorrow. I saw Dan flash into the image beside my and I put my finger on my lips.
I saw Ginny and looked around wildly. I saw Alexia beside me
ginny got up"why Octavian!"
Then I thought Octavian probably dumped her.
Octavian showed up and said to ginny "it was for the best my sweet.
Ouch, was all I thought. thatwas a hard dump
"Honey I cant believe you would unleash something so power full"Ginny said tearfully.
My eyes widened.
so did mine
Then Ginny said,"Why would you revive Arachne?"
i thought- Arachne seriosly? the spider? athenas eneme the weaving spider?
yeah I know
"not just Arachne sweety Media,the griffons, and more!"Octavian sneered.