Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20307 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 20307

over a year ago Namorock said…
the existence thing just means that he will take away their effect on the world anyone they knew every thing they did would dissipate and they would never be born, simply.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
*like* they were never born

Anyway I started understanding as I continued to watch it. The main character isn't actually a real person. He is a torch which takes the memories and personalities of the person who it replaces so the real person actually died. When I first started watching I thought he was like a Nobody from Kingdom hearts but then I understood he isn't any part of the real person at all.

Your explanation is close enough to whats going on but I don't really think it takes their effect on the world away, it just gradually diminishes it so people wont notice that they're not there anymore. Like they still remember the person but the don't care or notice that there missing sort of thing but they know that they existed. So it is like they're not born.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Olar said…
confusing but yes...something like with Fuka in Clannad...Ah yes Clannad
I still feel bad for the girl Shana replaced in school. The anime makes you think she's important to the story by giving her a personality and everything(like she's a main character) but it kills her off like that. I hope she somehow comes back later on. I'm on episode 9 btw

edit:Lol its a swimsuit episode. Lol almost every none-serious anime has one.

edit: lol who would have guessed that the main girl character has the boring bathing suit like every other anime.
Now I learned that there is a Shakugan no Shana season 2 and the third season is being made
over a year ago Cota01 said…
sick
I know i cut you people off from your topic but i have two questions?
1. Does fullmetal brotherhood seem a little like a bad version of fullmetal alchemist or is that just me?
2. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT NEGIMA SERIES. I watch one series that ends with season one, the original negima. Then there this other negima that is like a bad re-run version of negima. The only reason why i could tell the two apart was because the original at least went along with the manga,but the other just did its own thing.

I think i found another website
link
and again i say "I think".
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is a re-telling of the story from the manga point of view.
Full Metal has pretty much its own storyline after the beginning of the series(it's story is totally different from the manga) and Full Metal Brotherhood follows the manga almost exactly. I'm not a big Fullmetal fan, I watched some of both series' and I like brotherhood better and it just started so I'm not behind if I watch that version. I'm gonna watch brotherhood and not the original one with the made up plot. Also I like the art better in brotherhood and I find it more interesting.

So pretty much the first anime adaptation was the shitty one and the new one, Brotherhood, is the better one. It seems to me like you got it a little confused there xP. Apparently you like the one with the made up storyline.

I've never watched Negima so I can't help you there

also the third series of Shana was announced a couple years back and its still not out yet, just sayin'. I wouldn't expect it soon. I think it's gonna be made when they get around to it. Which is disappointing to me. Also Shana has a couple OVA episodes that were released every couple months.

First season started in Oct. 2005, ended in Dec 2006.

2nd season oct. 2007- March 2008.

Shakugan S(ova's)
1 in Oct. 2009
1 in Feb 2010
1 will be in May 2010

So the third season has AWHILE. If it does come out anytime soon I would guess in October of this year. I might be wrong though
well i sorta grew up with fullmetal alchemist so i just went with it, and i like the storyline but yes it is bad and by bad i mean i hated the ending of it.
im not sure if you would like negima, i would try the manga first though if you decided to try it

Never heard of shana whats it about?
over a year ago Kokoa-akashiya said…
zzz
I might have an idea of why Rosario vampire is not out I'm thinking if there gonna make a 3rd season they might be waiting for the manga to finish season 2 but I also doubt it because there are so many things in the manga that's not in the anime but this is if there trying to follow the anime. Also if you read the manga it's actually not moka's dad that makes the Rosarios it's some mafia leader or somthin like that who lives in hong kong so instead of tsukune going there on a bike to moka's dad there on a plane altogether flying to hong kong. It also really isn't about who tsukune will in how the manga goes it's more like naruto there is a organization that's doing bad things they want to get rid of them. Well that's my point of view your guys choice to think it's possible or not. And what is shana?
but they have a plot already for season 3 so I dont see why they would wait for season 2 of the manga to end. Also its a continuing manga so there's no definite end to it yet. Also just because a manga is in season 2 doesn't mean the anime has to coincide with that(like you wouldn't call the anime's "Naruto" season one and "Naruto Shippuden" season 2 just because of the mangas).

The reason it isnt out yet is that Gonzo doesn't have a lot of money or man power right now to make it quickly because of the economic problems they are having. They're having a booth in an anime fair soon so they might release there plans for future anime during it.

The anime is always different than the manga. If they dont have anything to end a season of the anime, they make stuff up that will eventually conflict with the manga. They already changed Rosario's storyline in the anime by skipping the whole ghoul part(could possibly be that they don't know where the ghoul part is leading and they want the manga to have a lot about it so they have soemthing to work with than just guessing and making shit up). My theory for the third season is that they're going to start with tsukune turning into a ghoul probably by the third episode, its going to end with the fight against ant-thesis, and then they are going to find out about fairy tale by the end of the season. The fourth season is going to have them start fighting fairytale and start tsukune's training. Either that or they're only going to do the whole series with just fillers again like the last 2 seasons.

Also I think the manga just said that the guy in hong kong knows how to fix seals, i dont think it said he created it. Also Moka's father could quite possibly know how to fix it in the manga but Moka might not want to see him or even mention him so they go to the guy in hong kong.
laugh
when I saw this picture I started crying from laughter...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha­hah­aha­hah­ahh­a..­.ha
:D
when I saw this picture I started crying from laughter...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
lol what episode is that from? I'm pretty sure she can't make a baby with Kazumi.

I just saw the first ova that was made after season 1 when they go to the hot springs.lol It was pretty funny.
laugh
hahahahahaha i cant breath its so funny
laugh
@Cota01 I know how you feel when I think about it I start laughing like an idiot...ahahahahahahaha

I have pictures from various anime like this, if someone wants let me now
edit like from Zero no Tsukaima or Naruto ooor Bleach...
edit like from Zero no Tsukaima or Naruto ooor Bleach...
meh, sorry haven't been posting just wasn't in to anime for awhile....(had a phase) probably since i watched 1 and a half series a day..... any who getting back into and hope to give more suggestions once i catch up of course. And praying for this anime to come out soon i would like to enjoy another ongoing anime on my list.
@Namorock well then welcome back i guess...you did not miss a thing just like always talking about more anime...
link

this looks nice
dude you didn't watch all the anime i listed LOL because that was one of them. gg
i knew there was no way that you could have watched all of them.
over a year ago RosarioVampire_ said…
so r+v season 3 is still unknown if its gonna be released ? or do we know for sure its gonna be released just dont know when ?
nope, but I'd expect news from Gonzo after they have the anime fair

edit:Actually chapter 28 of the rosario vampire season II manga was scanalated recently but its a filler

@ olar
yeah shuffle does look good

im finishing shakugan no shana first though

Im on the second season
@Namorock when I said this looks nice I meant I is nice so i did watch it...for all those who have not noticed i am not from America so I use the google translator but it is not so accurate

@Danman2327 i I finished shakugan no shana the ending is a bit stupid something like in Zero no Tsukaima season 3
the way this conversation is headed it seems like Déjà vu to me.
crying
was the website link anygood.

....... wait a minute, Namorock are you telling me you perposly didnt talk to us because you didnt feel like it.
Im so hurt and offended.
laugh
just kidding but to make it up post as much as you can (perferably till your hands go numb).
......I had things to do, such as work family, and such.... But I and technically "back" just not as must as I use to. It was getting excessive...
rainy
im bored with animes...il see you all in two days or so...
over a year ago Haruhi1Konata said…
angelic
I HOPE SO!
sunny
here i am i started to watch Hell Girl its not bad
Olar, i have some good news for you

link
big smile
hell yes Danman now my day a little sweeter
I hope it has exploding panties. that was the funniest episode. I couldn't stop laughing after he had a flashback to his grandfather.
over a year ago Tsukune_from_RV said…
big smile
coolest manga ever made
over a year ago Tsukune_from_RV said…
crying
They had better make a season 3 or I will be sad
monkey
there is not much talking between us these days is there
I've been getting longer work shifts..... so don't have a lot of time to watch anime at all and comment about it
over a year ago kurumu-lover said…
cool
I cant remember which sites but after thorough research's on lots of forums (thanks to the help of google :)) but theres a rumour that the series will either come out on april the 6th or around summer time, the summer one is more used but the april was hard to find, i hope to god that they make a 3rd series and KEEP UPDATING THE MANGAS!! i want chapter 29 of Capu2 to come out >.< I hope this helps,
blush
Of course it helps...but I'm a little surprised i expected Danman to find such information...
Im 100% sure it wont happen in April. Like how the feb. rumor is bogus. The fact that I didn't find it probably means that it was April of last year like ALL the other release rumors. The feb 2010 rumor was also probably another misread rumor(make sure you read the date of the posts since if it was posted in 2008 or 2009 I'm pretty sure they didn't mean April 2010 and I think that's how the feb. 2010 rumor got started). Gonzo has not announced anything yet. Also since you found it on forums with people who know NOTHING about when it releases shows that it's people making up bullshit and that april date was hard to find further proves this. Also there's usually a trailer or even an article a couple(sometimes several) months before something releases.

I've been checking gonzo's website every now and then and they haven't announced anything. They MIGHT announced something after the anime fair they're in at March 28th.

Sorry if my typing sounded mean btw I'm just making some points here. No rumor have I heard from forums has ever been true. Unless the people on the forums are psychic, they are 99% of the time wrong and are just making shit up and hoping about what they say is true.

edit: Found out how the April 6 rumor got started:

The MANGAS's SECOND season will be released in the U.S. then not the ANIME's 3rd season. So some dumbass read April 6 2010 on wikipedia and they assumed it was season 3 of the anime.
Rumor debunked...NEXT! lol

"According to Anime News Network, the manga's second season is going to start being released at April 6, 2010."-from wikipedia

I do not see anime in that sentence so I was right that they did make up bullshit and they DID misread it.

Can you give the person who said this on that forum you found a /facepalm for me?
gg and here i thought dans long ass essay was going to be exciting /sigh, ugh i need to catch up to you guys anime wise... then again i have alreay been watching anime for a long time probably longer than most of you.
over a year ago Xboxman said…
We should ask the people who make rosario+vampire to see if there is the third season.But there should be season 3. if they don't make it we should force them
it is not so simpl...and I think we talked about the idea
o jeebus have we ever and it came down to a waste of time ours and theirs, if we send them mail they're either not going to read it or there's going to be people taken off time to read them or them hiring people to read them thus prolonging the time till the release, just know that it's coming out a lot of people like it they're just in a rough spot atm.
Look what I found

Look what I found
just finished toradora going on to happy lessons almost done it
almost about time to go looking for some more anime /sigh
laugh
where do you find these pics.
they are so funny.
by the way, sorry that ive been gone. My computer has been acting up and by acting up i mean pissing me off; but you probably dont care. I just fel like telling you.