Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't
save

Rosario Vampire 20281 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-125 of 20281

over a year ago Brody732 said…
The only other anime ive found that was as good, or maybe better then r+v was sora no otoshimono
over a year ago RosarioVampire_ said…
smile
what is it about ???

and can u tell me characters and what their parts are in the anime ?

and ive readed more of the manga of rosario+vampire im in chapter 35 now... btw on page 4 pls if u wanna answer my questions thanks :D
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago vimpire said…
kk its just all in the dark nigth time sort of theme and its not as funny as rosario+vampire tho but its some thing to wacth than shity english t.v lol
to the 1 above vampire knight
over a year ago qqpp said…
yes but Vampire knight has a very great and interesting story
iam only on the 8 episode but i do agree on the interesting story tho
if anybody will pls reply on my questions on page 4 down on the page i wrote some question ? if anyone knows the answer pls reply :D
over a year ago kairyn1219 said…
smile
sorry RosarioVampire_ i never read the manga so i wouldnt know but i think i want to. is there a big dif from the anime??? also there better be another anime season but i know the manga will continue cause scans online for the manga is updated monthly. and someone asked about another good manga i dont know any about vampires but i know a manga (no anime)about ninjas. its called "Kagetora". i just love that manga! =]
big smile
still im not really intrested in following any other mangas or animes atm...

im right now gonna read the last 2 chapters finished in rosario+vampire capu 1 and see what happends :D

then ill start on reading the capu 2 while watching the anime some times doring breaks from the reading lol...

i just finished reading manga season 1. and its good but i still think anime is better.

manga 7/10 = reason is, way to many battles, some text are extremely small, some few bad pics and needs some more emotions :D my opinion..

anime 9/10 = reason is, enough battles, enough emotions, needs a bit more of the story from the manga or else its great.

still its my opinion and they should certainly make a 3rd season :D do it gonzo :D do it :)
Brody732 where can i wacth sora no otoshimono ??????
wink
this may sound cinda annoying and stupid but aint this rosario+vampire forum ?not, sora no otoshimono forum :P lol
http://blazinanime.com/watch/sora-no-ottos­him­ono­/ There =] please tell me what you thought of it =] and the 14 episode comes out in like 3 days !!! the final episode unfourtunatly D:
And well i just wanted to contribute another amazing anime to ppl D: Rosario
surprise
ohh okay :S:S lmao

still its rosario+vampire forum :P

btw any news about if coming up a 3rd season of rosario+vampire ?
big smile
i know this video dose not tell you when the 3rd season of rosario+vampire comes out but it dose tell you why there should de one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBK-hknnnv­g&a­mp;­NR=­1
and thanx to Brody732 for that link
alright thanks for the vid but i knew that already :D i just hope they really make it next month :D
big smile
i know i realy like it and its got me into othere anime as well what is okya but i perfer rosario+vampire tho
laugh
yeah me too even tho ive watched stupid, its but still: naruto and dragon ball. i also still prefer watching rosario+vampire both season 1 and 2 :D :D hehe so gonzo make that 3rd season so at least 2 or 3 of our wishes can come true.

1. mokas 3rd sister.

2. tsukune choosing girlfriend.

3.tsukune turning ghoul ( well it is only almost as vampire moka explains in manga)

the anime rocks high five 10/10 :P :D
Rosario rox my socks :D still praying for a new season D: And did u watch any sora no otoshimono?
big smile
i like it its okya thanx
if i watched it i havent and won´t sorry :P lol i dont really want to atm...

im tho gonna start reading the 2nd capu of rosario+vampire today or tomorrow :D:D

so cinda looking forward to what the differnce is from the anime ad the story.. but still 10/10 for the anime lol :P and 8/10 for manga :P

okay now ive watched the only and 1st episode of sora no otoshimono ? and wtf is it about ? i dont get it so far is it about him,her and the card or what ?

in rosario+vampire u already know what your gonna see by the title.
over a year ago Cota01 said…
meh
Hello again, people say we should find this or find that but i hate to point this out; the internet is vast and wide. finding something no matter how specific you are may sometimes be hard.

I found this place by accident.
over a year ago Cota01 said…
smile
saying the internet is big just gave me another idea. isnt this place big too? Find someone who lives in japan and ask him/her about it.....then again they might just lie to you (just saying).
And think of it this way, in a hunt for finding the person you might run into new friends.
smile
wtf was that all about :P lol at least i can say im not from japan lol :P but i do watch this anime rosario+vampire which is from japan.

btw can anyone tell me when the 1st and 2nd anime of rosario+vampire was out ? the date.... and when you think the 3rd (if it comes) can be out ?