Rosario Vampire Will There Be A Season 3?

nmc400 posted on Dec 27, 2008 at 12:12AM
i wanna know if theres a season 3, im gunna one sad panda bear if there isn't

Rosario Vampire 20301 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-1000 of 20301

over a year ago Robis said…
I'm actually laughing my mind out because you sed the exact same thing that I'm going through. I'm trying to say one thing but it all sounds wrong on text and everyone just sees it as an assault. I think in a way were both the same. I think I have written the same thing over and over but no one seems to get my idea.
Its really frustrating that you explain something ten times but no one gets you........... wow, I think I just got how Supervampire feels.... a really crappy feeling I must say.

Just to make sure everyone gets it...... I WAS TRYING TO EXPLAIN THAT I HAVE BEEN DECEIVED MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE AND THAT ALL OF THIS SOUNDED STRANGE.... BUT SOMEHOW IT TURNS IN TO AN ASSAULT..... I admit that I may have used too hard sentences(and that sometimes changes the whole meaning of the text which in my case it did)
So at least try to understand the situation I am in now.
Līdz rītdienai draugi (translation) Till tomorrow friends.
over a year ago Danman2327 said…
@wargod

She respected me because when I "insulted" her I had reasonable explanations why. I dont know why she takes everything as an insult. Did you see the "woman" argument we were having? I didn't say anything meant to upset her but yet she took offense. Also for you to suddenly pop up out of nowhere and defend her right after she says she's leaving is really suspicious to me. Also your account being made this month doesnt help either, it looks to me that she made another account to try to get people to believe her.

Also she said GONZO was paying her "A LOT OF MONEY" so she wouldn't just quit if people were insulting her. She's either (trying) to play her mind games again and will come back later, or really left over nothing when she's supposed to be getting "A LOT OF MONEY". Also she could have just meant she's leaving for now and will be back on later. If you were getting paid a lot you wouldn't quit like that.

Also your "classified file" argument had no bases and didn't make a lot of sense. Lol you made it seem like she had a risky job.

When i made my last post I was saying that I was 50/50 on the whole thing. I didn't see a reason for a company to pay "A LOT OF MONEY" for an unimportant job with no impact and I also couldn't see how someone would want attention so much that she would carry on with this so long. They are both contradicting thoughts. Also if she is lying she probably DOESN'T have a life.
But now I'm more on the side that she doesn't work for gonzo cause she just left like that.

Im obviously smarter than you wargod and your kinda annoying me so I dont want to argue with you more. But if you STILL think she works for gonzo then go to her club "GONZO". click on her name and it will be on her club list. It only has like 4 members.

@Buddha lol drinking Mountain Dew at 3 am sounds just like me. But i prefer coca-cola
last edited over a year ago
lol im sorry for being off topic but look at this:
link

lol it's female
over a year ago Buddha_2 said…
I think i bored everyone to death with my long monologue, because its so quiet in here its strange for it to be so quiet O_O. Echo echo echo.....! sarcasm its a B.E.A.Utiful thing

Lmao i wrote this when i didn't realize their was a new page was still on 32 guess my monolouge was really long LMAO EDIT!!
mischievous
LMAOLMAOLMAO wow Danman2327 that pic is to funny. your right pikachu is a girl no wonder "She" liked ash hahaha
over a year ago jordanVAMPIRE said…
monkey
@danman2327 i don't think that paying her to spread the news about rosario vampire season 3 is a useless job, what if people started to forget about rosario vampire then they would make even less money,so it seems that paying a few people to spread the word about season 3 is a buisnness plan,btw when does season II chapter 30 get released?
zzz
It may just be that its 1 am here in NY but, my mind is telling me that i feel bad that Supervapire left even thought it might not have been my fault. whether she was legit or not i feel bad. To bad i guess we will have to see if she is legit when December comes around( and i hope she is ). anyways going to bed before my brain thinks anymore and insults someone unintentionally like i did earlier XP. even thought i wasnt trying. yes im being sacastic to u wargod. well w.e
over a year ago iFanatic said…
i have 4 words for danman : You self centered fuck.

kkthxbai
over a year ago 2Pain4 said…
wink
@jordanVampire somewhere in april (obliviously) ill post link when it comes out
over a year ago Lelouch000 said…
Just in case you guys dont know supervampire decided to quit fanpop because she thought she was hated. good job I hope your happy. I know this because i got a message from her.
over a year ago Namorock said…
awww so relaxing we can once again get back to perhaps suggestions and once again embark on our tedious wait for this anime to start up.

I don't have respect for people that are on the idiotic side such as her if it is indeed a her, when you are hired to do such a simple task as it so strongly suggested it was you don't argue with the ones that disagree with you, you are blunt and get straight the point.

It's an announcement is it not, last time i check announcements didn't stream into debates, "lies can only go so far before they are stripped of their devious ways".

over a year ago wargod11 said…
wink
yeah,yeah,I SEE Where your all coming from but i still think you guys shouldnt treat someone like that.hey!!!DANMAN dont say im supervampire.I would never accept a job like That specifically for this reason.AND also,im alot more intelligent then you think.Ill get you as soon as you slip.lol thanks for the compliment robis.i made the "headshot with the shotgun" on the spot.BUT remember,im always watching what you guys say so be careful.
angry
hey!!!! what the hell do you mean "woman argument".whats wrong with being a lady and arguing.thats it,your going down DANMAN.
wink
This has to be a very sick joke. Now I'm confused as hell. For some unknown reason I am still waiting for December- probably I want to believe that Capu3 will be on air then.
I strongly suggest that Supervampire makes one final post of saying something like "I have done my job, that was to inform you not to play around with comments" That would clear her name in my eyes.

So ignoring the last 20 pages we have jumped back to waiting blindly- no, now we have at least a dream of it being on in December. I guess thanks to Supervampire for at least a spark of hope.
i would say something very mean to you ROBIS but you didnt even know what you were saying and i see your point so ill let you slide for now
oh and about capu3...If you want the answer to that you better start packing for japan because ive been there to to find the answer,and youll really feel bad for the way you treated her once you visit GONZO.
Why do I have a feeling that you have a high-powered rifle pointing at me right now? (Thats humor not an attempt to insult you)
I can see the point of you being frustrated over this- its called sympathy and I admire you for having that.
To get off this time bomb lets talk about something else like...... whats the weather like were you live.
Namrock I dont give a damn about your opinion. Theres no reason to attack someone based on something you choose to not believe. If you dont believe her why do you bother to post?
oh thanks for asking ROBIS.Lets see...ITS SUNNY WITH BULLETS FLYING IN YOUR DIRECTION.just messin with you.For not insulting me you re no longer the biggest idiot here.That title goes to Namarock.congrats Namarock.you deserved it.
tongue
Okay,Okay hold on here. You have been telling us the past 2 days that we were insulting her and all that, when most of the comments weren't meant to be insulting; and now your insulting us, that's just as bad as stooping to our level if supposedly we insulted her. If anything it was constructive criticism because we have all been lied to. Sure we might have been a bit rude, but that's skepticism. I'm not saying that going and making her leave(which wasn't intentional) was right, but it wasn't all thier(or mine) fault. I mean Namarok is right, and so are you wargod in your own insulting way while telling us that we were mean people. You said that she has probably worked for a lot of different companies in order to inform different things. Well in that work your right, their isn't a lot u can say, to make people believe you. But also Namarock has a point to. When dealing in the area that she is working in(if she is, i will always be skeptical), yoo have to have a sort of a shell to protect yourself from criticism, their will always be 1 person who will criticize. And if she has been working in the business long she wouldn't have gotten angry the way that she did, she should have just made her point clear and simple, then answer questions calmly which she didn't always do. Plus if your working for someone(working off of what Danman2327 said) you don't just get up and leave a job cause its hopeless, you finish what u have to do, for what u were paid to do. And once again i will say this, i have Respect for Supervampire if she really was hired to tell us this info, and i really want to believe that she was telling the truth.

Also Wargod if you have been to japan and know that chu3 is going to come out.

wargod11 said:
oh and about capu3...If you want the answer to that you better start packing for japan because ive been there to to find the answer,and youll really feel bad for the way you treated her once you visit GONZO.

If you knew all along that the whole time, why didn't u say anything to try and help her. If anything your also at fault for just standing along the sidelines while (quote revision) "All the bullets were flying right at her". So my question is to you, that if you knew, why didn't you help her and back her up. Yes, this is directed at you. And Yes, it is meant to blame you for the fact that you might have known all along, while we criticized and did nothing till after she left. So don't go pointing the "shotgun" at anyone else until you have thought about your own actions.
hmmm
Oh and also to all, i'm sorry that all the things i right are really big and really long but i have lots of things going on in my head, and when i jump on one topic it ends up being big(my English teacher says i write to much i mean c'mon 2 pages for an essay is to short, i like 7-10 pages XD). anyways so sorry for the inconvenience of having to read my dribble but i do make good points while saying it.
over a year ago Synned_Ghoul said…
i cant believe you guys were fucked up enough to do that to SP. she wss doing an honest job, and you guys hounded her away. thanks alot fuckers.
you guys talk to fucking much, I remember the good ole days when it was just the 3 of us and some wandering people, NOW WE HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE BLABBING AT A RATE EVEN ASIANS WOULD BE ASTONISHED WITH!!!

Like seriously A: SP was either a idiot or a fake B: idk just because it was a girl if we can even trust it's words behind that issue, get over it, it wanted to be asked questions Dan and other simply complied with it's request merely putting it over the edge ending in a raging guilt trip which is then carried out by the hormonal tween such as synned above me and such.

No employee would ever debate the fact that they are an employee simple as that, stop wasting my precious space on this forum topic if it isn't updates or suggestions for anime I perhaps haven't watched, other wise go touch your self to those magazines you keep under your mattress because you think your parents don't know about them and fuck off.
[..]
this isnt YOUR forum. SP was doing her job trying to keep ppl into R-V, making sure we knew that there would be a season 3.
she was hired to help us, basically, and you guys pissed her off enough she probly quit.
omg will you all just stfu with the childish arguments
Ok i have to agree, this is getting really annoying and im tired of feeling guilty over this shit. Ive explained my self and my reasons and now i'm done. so why don't we all stop acting like children and stop arguing about it. if she wont come back then that's her fault. but this whole thing with us slandering each other is ridiculous. were each just normal people that have or own issues to worry about; stop worry about this, it will only make life more stressful if your worried about getting on the computer each day so you can tell someone to fuck off. so please all shut up and get back to more important things such as discussing the new Rossario + vampire chapters that have come out or, discussing different types of animes that we each like, cause arguing is pointless since it seems that no one will change their mind on their opinions. I've tried to stay neutral since i got back from my trip but I'm done. So i would like to ask all of you what you think of the anime Bakemonogatari. I haven't watched yet because its still downloading, but i was told it was good. if any of you have watched it, can give me your opinion that would be great.
+1 on the part were we all shut up, be friends and talk about normal things. (that includes me as well)
dude we have all known that there was a 3rd season the problem was when, now we hear countless rumors but they're lies most of time, so seriously if you care sooooooooooo much about a random thing texting to you on the comp very cutesy then do so on a different forum, you can call it the "I want cyber" forum and gtfo of this one because when it was just Dan Olar and I it was nice, peaceful and constructive towards other animes that we enjoyed and sharded with the group.

Now you guys coming wanting to know when the season comes out and we merely say go back 10 pages...... you don't.... and then ironically once enough of you fucks pools in the last month some robo women comes in makes you cum in your pants because it is a "Women" so it says and better yet it knows a date of season 3.

Now the 3 of us are like wow another rumor while the rest of you just finished watching and have yet to be kicked in the balls by a false one, so here's my proposal, get laid so you don't get sucked in so easily and secondly don't come to us expecting a instant result just because you guys the all mighty have finished watching it and now it can resume it production and come out in the next week.

Like the 3 of us have decided on watch another anime till this one comes out, and it will, and Dan will eventually update us on when, so hold your panties.... and no more nerd raging please your just making your self look retarded I.E. "Namorock your gay" which is then hinting at the fact that if this person is a women and i don't like her spouting BS that I'm obviously homosexual, which is rather amusing because I bet 99% of you haven't had or have had with a microwaved melon.

Any ways good day fellow anime watchers (true ones) must have watched 30 different to get that title step to little ones!

And perhaps we can get this turned around and back to it's good ole self of fact.

angelic
yeah,whatever ill retreat.for now that is.but ill be back,and next time ill have reinforcements.

peace
so SP what do you think about all these guys?
over a year ago supervampire said…
well lets see....i really dont know where to start.oh i know!i think Namarock needs to see someone about retarditis.i also think DANMAN needs help with his i think im so smart but im really an idiot syndrome.and i think ROBIS needs to have a talk about his im dont mean to insult people but its so tempting disease.thats what i think.anything else?
angelic
well there is this other thing....What do you think about their woman comments.seeing as we're both girls i thought you could answer this.
over a year ago supervampire said…
heart
well,thats a really good question.you know what i think...i think they just might all be gay.i could be wrong though.they could just be a bunch of nerds that never talked to a girl in their entire life so they think we're monsters that can kill them if we touch them.anything else you want to ask?
angelic
nah thats it.i just wanted your opinion.thnks
2 things........ 1. Never mix Peppermint Jager with lemon.... that shit meses people up. (I'm talking about my own experience) XP
2. Come see this after a month its actually quite funny.

To answer your statement: I don't have problems with girls- sadly until now. Why do you take this all so personally? For example I don't give a shit what does anyone write here except the normal conversations. Its no use to fight, every time you answer an insult with anger you get a worse situation- as we can clearly see.
I just laugh at the dumbness of all this. Seriously try to act a little more mature- its fun.

Just look at this, the original question was, when will Season 3 of R+V be on, now its just crap. XD I find this amusing.
Another "good one was": (quote) "she thought she had finally made some progress with you and yet you basically headshotted her with a shotgun by talking about anyway." I still laugh reading this.
I bet more will fallow- the comedy I mean.
But if you truly find this hart breaking then stop hurting your self and tell them, how I would say: Pisieties visi trīs mājas tālāk. I'll leave it as it is to build up the intrigue. Hint: its something like telling others to Fuck off.
Ahhh, humor how I adore it.

@Buddha_2
Hey Buddha_2, just between us non-fighting people I have 2 questions. 1. Who do you think will end first? 2. How would you try to convince people in SV's place? I just taught of that because you work with something like this.
My guesses would be 1. This will stop when the most of this party gets bored with arguing. 2. I would just say "Theres a chance that Capu3 is going to be on in December" and thats all no after text or anything. I think that it would be pointless to convince everyone so I would just leave a link to the club and the followers would just do what they do- follow. XD
ill just tell you this.GO TO MY NEWLY INVENTED CLUB CALLED "JACKASS HATERS CLUB".DONT WORRY YOUR NOT ON THERE .YET THAT IS BUT KEEP IT UP AND YOULL BE THE GRANDADDY OF ALL JACKASSES.PEACE
Wow does no one read what i write, i mean i know its long and tedious and i haven't been here long but why is everyone still going on about this. if it comes out it comes out if it doesn't it doesn't. we are trying to wait patiently for it to come out and all this fighting isn't helping, plus why are we still insulting each other, theirs no point to it and its really annoying. I'm trying to make peace between everybody and it doesn't seem to be working; sadly. so in order to try again, and stop this ridiculous fighting; I will ask once again. Has anyone watched the anime Bakemonogatari, and if you have can u give me your opinion, much appreciated.
wtf are you talking about with the woman comments? did you even look back a couple pages to see what are "woman" argument was?

I dont know what other "woman" comments your talking about cause I didnt feel like reading 5+ pages since i wasnt here unless you eman the argument we had that you didnt even fucking read.

I asked her a whole bunch of questions and she said "You shouldn't ask a woman so many questions... its not very nice"

With her saying that I assumed she was a woman and she got pissed at that even though she pretty told me she was. So she is fucking retarded.

Also were you calling ME gay? If you knew half the shit that goes on in my head you wouldn't say that. I cant say the same thing for everyone else though

I dont even feel like reading what robis said. I bet it was captivating(sarcasm)

Its obvious supervampire is a fraud now. So to all who insulted me- Go fuck yourselves. Ever since supervampire came this club has been full of assholes. Why dont you all go to the fuckin GONZO club and play with yourselves there. I wont follow you there.
Its so ironic you would say something like that because right now you are hated and despised by alot of people right now and you dont even no it.oops did i type that?i wasnt supppose to tell you that?And if you read SP'S POST YOULL SEE THAT SHE said that you could also be nerds that are scared of girls.p

peace jackass
i think someones feeling mad right now.im so scared.
God i don't even want to to see what Supervapire and Namorok Or Robis Or anyone else is going to say on this forum because its obviously pointless to try and get you to stop insulting each other. if anyone wants to talk anime and not about this bullshit anymore because that's all it can be called at this point. contact me at lavawhip@hotmail.com or lavawhip@yahoo.com were i can actually have a decent conversation with someone about R+V or another anime. ill check in once in a while to laugh at how stupid this argument has gotten but other than that i'm done. Peace,Love,Joy and all that other shit, have a nice day.
nag,nag,nag
You are allowed to be surprised Danman its NOT sarcasm- although now it sort of looks like it XD but its still not.

I get Buddha, Danman, JordanVampire, Namorock(50/50 because his text is hard to understand) but you girls I just can't seem to fallow. You were talking about been scared of the opposite sex, but right now it looks like none of you are older than 13 and all of the boys in your class seem to ignore you which makes you want attention and you somehow find it here. I'm saying this because I have a little cousin who does these things too.

And sorry Buddha_2, I don't know anything about what you want to find out.
Really at this point I feel sorry for Buddha_2 because hes the one confused in all of this. But he does make a good point- checking in every few days is better because then the rubbish will start to end...... Ok, enough laughs today I'm going, see you in a few days.
But just to be clear I only write all of this to see the reaction, I just like to laugh at all of this..... but it seems to of gotten too far so I will stop my annoying texting.
lol afraid of girls? I got pussy a few days ago.

@robis I was being sarcastic I wasnt saying you were.

also a girl watching harem. wouldnt that make you a dike?

Again, i dont know why your still here. go on the gonzo club.

I'm hated and despised by morons so I dont give two shits.
who said i watch it.im only here because i like hurting jackasses feeling and i felt sorry for SP.2 do you like being a jackass or something?
well your in the rosario vampire club and you avatar is a picture of moka...

also just judging by your shitty insults I can tell your only around 13.

also again. why the fuck are you still here?

also @supervampire

take all the people who actually believe in you to your club. if any one comes to this one and wants to talk to you, we will send the retards there.

so just leave so everyone is freakin happy
you are an idiot.im not 13 im 17 you asshoe.whats wrong with you
lol, then I guess your insults just suck. Then again I live in Jersey so I'm used to better.
hey dont insult my insults
surprise
holy crap this is intense
all you called me was a jackass, you dike. The only dikes I've seen in real life are ugly as fuck so i assume your the same. They were all butch
smile
lol Leloouch, lets back off for now and ps-You guys are-lol. nvm
do you know how much i just want to kill you right now?you cango die in a ditch for all i care you can go die in a ditch

angelic
you gay self centered fuck
i always hated gay guys
lol. you wanna kill me. Good luck even making it to my house in fucking New Jersey. there was a gang shooting a block away from my school.

lol again your calling me gay? i got pussy a few days ago.
i pity your existence
angelic
ha i guess youve never been to cleveland before theres a murder everyday here
tongue
Lets see I am going to make one more post and then thats all im going to say. Danman, Namarock, and Buddah can we calm down please. If you choose not to believe supervampire fine i dont care thats your personal choice. Now that said its no reason to attack someone over and over again. Its not like suprevampire was ever spamming the same thing 20,000 times. She said about season 3 few times and you guys decided to be assholes and bash her multiple times wtf is your problem. Just because there are people who dont have a clue on other fansites and say one thing doesnt automatically mean that everyone who talks about the same thing is a liar. And no one cares about you opinions about how suprevampire carried out her job and how she should be paid. So shut up and lets move on. I choose to believe her until I am given probable cause not too. So F off and quit bashing people Damn.
angelic
stay out of this LOUCH.im not done with DANMAN YET
i didnt start bashing her until supervampire started insulting me after she took what I said was an insult to her(I dont even know how she took them as insults). She broke the truce so dont call ME the asshole.

@wargod

keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent

thats funny because last time i checked,you were the idiot.i mean if you dont want to argue why dont you just go to another club or topic you dumbfuck.
i have to get off now but i just want to say that there was drug search in my school the other day and awhile back i heard someone's conversation about how fun drive by's were and that you dont want to shoot them in the head because the brains would splatter all over the car and its fun to watch "them nigga's run".

also im not leaving this club and i already gave you a solution.
Supervamp made club called GONZO for people who ask questions, go there.
why are you bragging about your school?
i wouldnt call that bragging.
are you racist or something?because that would be sad.also i dont care about R+V i just felt bad for her.
oh crap here we go again Danman your overcritical. thats probobly why it came across as insulting
smirk
Lol-don't look at me- im just a bystander =D
smile
lol your an idiot 2pain
laugh
2pain your caught in the crossfire. duck!
oh be quiet
mischievous
i decided to check this out one more time before i officially stop answering on here because as i said, your all stupid for insulting each other and because SuperV was baasicly adding it on earlier; ive officialy lost any respect for her and her job( if it is her job to tell people). if your job is to inform people, then you should be fired because no matter how rude they are you always need a cool head and dont over do it. if they dont want to believe you fine; thats your fault, but insulting someone when its your job to inform people(my summer job at the Niagara Falls ); you would get fired on the spot. So i officially think that Super Vampire is CRAP. i was nuetral till now and i have tried keeping the peace so dont call me an ass lelouch i didnt do shit just said i respected her for what she does but also explained why i was skeptical. so now i am completely done here except to laugh at how stupid you all are for continuing this shit for like 5 days or like 7 pages depending on how you want to time stamp it. And just for the information of all I am officially on Danman2327 side so now u can insult me lelouch, and i dont care anymore, because this whole forum has gone to shit; only part that is still worth keeping on it is the question air and the picture area might as well delete this thread and make a new one. "The Arguments of the BaBbling idiots". Now im done XP.
worried
ok. im sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings with my earlier comments. i was merly sharing my view of things, so can we all just have peace? and talk about manga and anime to watch while we wait? thanks.

synned
cloudy
Yep agreed - dussussion on manga.......Plz? y not rainbows and lolipops -peace
Okay are you guys serious listen, I'm pretty sure none of us of the originals have a vendetta against women it was never interpreted, yet you come here assuming we all do, it's nice to see that women though (and this is a women comment) can't see past their own tits when it comes to retaliations I.E. you only take in the parts you want to and then nut shell it into a completely wrong interpretation and meld it into to something that would best fit your next comment and then rage on us about it.

And please really about the "These guys are gay and never talk to the opposite sex" comment, what are you 10, i swear women (and yes this is another one for your references) have like 4 comments and guess what they pretty much all revolve around sexual orientation, and it's rather sad.

But like i said no ACTUAL employee would debate their position in their company, you would have to be so far lost in the lane of retardation to even think about it, you aren't paid to bitch your paid to apparently alert all us "Nerds" that Rosario is coming out, nothing more nothing less.

So like i have said countless times please leave your presence is obviously a disturbance because us guys don't how to talk to women /end sarcasm, and on top of that your just annoying little kids seriously hired to do a job and all you can do is spout out gay jokes congrats, you might as well be a cyber version of Paris Hilton.

The most i can do now is hand you a wet cloth for that sand that itches so far up your Vagina, if it is even a vagina we have yet to confirm weather you are an plausible female or not...

Well good day :D
"self centered fuck " lol. nice one wargod11, my comment too.

@namorock : "The most i can do now is hand you a wet cloth for that sand that itches so far up your Vagina, if it is even a vagina we have yet to confirm weather you are an plausible female or not..."
hmm, why are you talking about yourself. we dont care.
angry
@namorock: we already called peace, so stop being a fuck and stop insulting everyone. it wont get you ANYWHERE.

synned
reasons are obvious, I'm literally telling you to leave the website we don't need little kids asking the same questions over and over again, and fanatic, your just plain old stupid you might as well have said "I am rubber you are glue what ever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" you inbred hick grow a brain.
mischievous
omg honestly everytime i check this, you are all arguing

@danman jesus shut up man knowone cares about your lies about getting pussy and jersey big wow rofl im from fucking scotland so shut your fucking mouth you stupid fucking moron give it up knowone cares about how much of an internet gangster you are

and moving on,when does season II chapter 30 get released?
why can't we move on? and @jordan its monthly so probobly in may. and 2pain4 said he will post when its out. hes active on the onemanga forum
cool
VERY =D ps- on thr forum , least theres no stupid agurements =D
lol i looked back and wargod randomly called me racist.

jordan wtf did i do to you? also i never lie about something as serious as pussy lol.

they get released monthly(sometimes twice a month) so they never have a specific date. I expect it to be released soon though.

also if supervamp really did quite, it kinda proves im right. Just wanted to trhow that in there. Im actually considering going to a general anime club because of the assholes here.
big smile
well if any1 wants to join the onemanga R+V forum, your welcome to come, ill lead yah around =D
over a year ago silentassasin said…
meh
you are all so funny i almost choked laughing.nut i must say that DANMAN,WARGOD,and NAMAROCK are the funniest.ands its obvious that SP is a fraud because she wouldnt have spent so much time trying to convince everyone.she would have just posted "theres going to be a season 3 for R+V and left not caring what we believed so for all idiots that believe her,please grow up and stop being desperate and feeling sorry for her.its just dumb.but seriously WARGOD has some of the funniest insults on earth and if you dont think so then you have no sense of humor.but please for gods sake!!would you people stop arguing.it was all so funny at first.but you people dont know when to quit.give up already.YOU LOST SP.BUT just in case it does come out this december and you were right,you suck at your job.why the hell would they hire you.and just in case you were wondering im not prejudice against woman.i love them.but i think they can be retards sometimes.im out.
angry
OH and i know you probably dont care what i think,but i just want you all to know what i think about you.

DANMAN=smart,can be a jackass at times(and you know it)but good at insulting and comebacks

WARGOD=unspeakably funny,Even funnier and cruel insults,and a knack for pissing people of and saying random weird but funny things.

NAMAROCK=a only needs to say a few words to shut everyone up.thats the only but best of all quality.

SP=id rather not say anything about her.

ROBIS=he kinda confuses me but can e funny(sometimes).

2PAIN4=this guy is just as funny as wargod.what more is there to say?

LOUCH=this guy is a man with...no wait i cant even call him a man,hes more like a one of those boys that none of the girls in your school like but feel sorry for him because the other boys thinks hes a pussy so they let them be around them so boys wont keep making fun of him.

buddha=i dont really no what to say.
thats what i think about you all.anyway just stop this arguing if someone trys to start an argument why dont youll all pretend that the starter of it never even fucking posted.i want to see words about anime before the next page starts or ill personally track all of your locations and put and end to your lives.DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?NOW GET TO IT!!!!
I think wargod's insults are so funny because they suck. Also I doubt she was trying to be funny.

Your sense of humor is terrible. The only thing she pretty much called me was gay and a jackass. Their the most unoriginal insults their are. I dont see how they're random and funny.

by "SP" do you mean SuperVampire. Wouldn't it be "SV"?

Even though you agree supervampire was a fraud, I dont like you much because of your fondness of wargod. Also why did you insult louche? he didn't do anything to anyone

edit:wow, you also picked her icon.
whos icon?
who do you think?
aww come onnn just tell me
wait oh no you dont!!!!your really trying to start a fucking argument arent you?you cant be serious.please tell me you arent serious.i admired your talent at making me laugh.
i know he didnt DO anything.i said that thats just what I think.
crying
everyone just quit arguing already! why cant this forum go back to when it was just anime we would talk about instead of everyone bitching about each other?
ill start. ive watched Omamori Himari, Kampfer, and a few others. Dan, thanks for telling us those, they were great.
worried
any other suggestions? i made a list of the ones you told, and ive watched the ones i like. im working on school days now.
smirk
Well this is interesting, maybe i will come back but only to check out once a day. within 2 hours of me "leaving" to people said they wanted to stop fighting. but others still continue(whitch is really dumb now your basically arguing; about arguing -.-.). but also Silentassasin he means you choose Wargods pic as well, which i don't fully understand why this is a problem but OK. but i am curious as to what u mean by you don't understand me, i thought i made myself pretty clear, but OK. also as I've mentioned before if anyone wants to talk about anime outside of this forum let me know at lavawhip@yahoo.com or lavawhip@hotmail.com. yahoo is preferable because for some reason i don't get some emails that go to my hotmail, and the service engineers don't know why. also you can message me here because i will be on here Once a day.
smirk

Synned to your list of animes add clannad, Frontier Macross and a new one that ive just started watching Seikon no Qwaser. if you have watched them before, cool tell me your thought and how is Omamori Himari, my friend says its good but hes a total perv, so i don't like to rely on him for all of my anime. also warning Seikon no Qwaser very ecchi( found out from my friend), so watch were your watching it if your watching the uncensored version.
i meant that i didnt really have anything on my mind about you that i thought was one of your characteristics.
smile
Seikon no qwaser? im watching that as well. i tried clannad, its not my thing. i only know of Animefreak.tv. what other sites do u know?
random question; how do ppl start clubs?
ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!stop the violence!!!!!cant we all just get along?
smile
see you listened because i said if we werent talking about anime by this page then i would have to kill you.good job.anyway you start a club by going to fanpop home and then look to your right and scroll down until you see create club you cant miss it.
oh my persona favorite anime is called FLCL
i think everyones at peace now.or at least i hope.but im going to go cut my grass now so dont argue.
now im done and yet no one has posted yet
namorock+danman, the combination of the gayest guys in the world. how delightful.
bye.
judging by your faggot hair, your in no position to call anyone gay.
lol i swear to god if i wait till december for a season 3 and it turns out to be a lie im going to spend the next 10 years of my life torchering the hell outta SV
whats wrong with you people.stop arguing damn it
look people,ill tell you like your fucking kindergarden teacher probably told you,if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all.god!!!just stop!!!whats the point anyway?SV obviously isnt coming back.isnt she the one that started this all.then if shes gone why are we still arguing?be the mature one and stop these childish games.DANMAN you know what i mean.this is bullshit.dont you want it to be like it was before she showed up and caused problems for everyone?
AND WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT ANIME?
laugh
R-V I&II, omamorio himari, kampfer, to-LOVE-ru, bleach, and a shitload others i like.
out of the animes you just mentioned i like R+V1 and 2 bleach and to-love-ru.have you ever watched FLCL?
no. ill have to check it out later, probly at school.
and i made the club, "Omamori Himari". NO HATERS ALOWED! only manga and anime lovers. check it out. thnx for telling me where it was.
dont even blame me for starting. that faggot talked shit
angry
damnit. cant u ppl stop fighting? your beating a dead horse here. its over.
@danman2327 "judging by your faggot hair, your in no position to call anyone gay. "
Judging by your attitude your a fucking geek loner sitting in front of a computer writing essays and parting along with your husband namorock. thats fucking worse then gay.
angry
fanatic, Dan, both of you STOP WITH THE INSULTS. they get you no where and just piss people off.
this is an ANIME forum. not a fight-and-insult each-other forum. if all your gonna do is bitch, take it somewhere else.
wink
anyway. peace. im out see you all tomorrow. you guys better be getting along!

synned
maburaho is a good anime
i love how everyone's all like ima make fun of you then leave when clearly they come back and piss their pants some more, fanatic just shut up your vocabulary is all of 4 words you incest dumb piece of shit, like i said I'm here for updates on the season and merely suggestions now if we can get back on track i will post my large list of anime once again, and maybe just maybe these kids will stop having such a hard on for calling me gay on a non stop basis.

any who I'm off for the night bitch at ya tomorrow.
namorock go eat a dick. This is online, i love how you type up an essay when replying. Is that your normal function? correct grammar and spelling online. I feel sorry for you sir.
for example:
a girl says hi to you
you say : hi, (whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)(whole que for namorock to say shit about dicks)

(conclusion)
okay everyone read this, and then ponder who is the real homo, the accused or the person that has the need to add penis in every post.
smile
Hi everyone,
Just read the last few pages and I saw progress- good job everyone.
Just wanted to say: "...you incest dumb piece of shit." I just couldn't breath for 5 min, so funny. Nice Namorock, how do you think of this?
Seriously try imagining how that looks *still laughing*.

@silentassasin

I'm glad that I confused you because if you knew my real personality, you would shit bricks (Thats a joke)
Anyway, I think that your one of the "OK" persons- just to bee clear.

In my opinion the "Ok" persons are:
Danman- nice, funny insults, always make my day better;
Namorock- you should work as a teacher, if the little bastards don't listen just speak to them they will automatically shut up;
Buddha- knows how to start and how to continue a good conversation;
Synned- recently has done progress- has not been arguing, just telling others to shut up but thats normal;
Jordanvamp- "lol i swear to god if i wait till december for a season 3 and it turns out to be a lie im going to spend the next 10 years of my life torchering the hell outta SV"
Perfect, just perfect more such jokes and I'll male you a box of cookies for the imagination;
2Pain4- Informs us all, thinks with his mind when writes stuff.

That was the "Ok" list, probably the fact that I just randomly jumped in and started writing such non-sense will confuse even more, fine by me- thats what I'm going for he-he-he. (Only joking)

Stay this way till next time, all of you are doing great- not arguing much. Peace, till the next time.

By the way, the "Ok" list is NOT sarcasm even if it may seem that way its NOT!
over a year ago Kokoa-akashiya said…
smile
Shut the f up fanatic you make the arguement worse. @ Namorock. When will the list of anime be ready cuz I got nothin to watch . And to anybody can u post an anime you think is good great etc. So I could try that anime too? Danman just ignore fanatic cuz we all no he is the filed up one.
I really have to change my username next time I'm coming on a different account
If your gonna keep on insulting fanatic just leave the site .
back from work. game time.
smile
Kokoa, did u try To-Love-Ru ? ecchi too
Quick question: Can anyone tell me the most similar anime to R+V?
I just really like that kind of anime but my skills of finding them are close to zero.
to-LOVE-ru is awsome. i watched it all in one day. i couldnt stop laughing at it all.
laugh
anyways. Kokoa-chan, these are the ones i've watched and think are good: Kapmfer, Omamori Kimari, Seikon no Qwaiser, School Days, Inuyasha, and a shitload more. ill share them when i remember them all.
big smile
Yay! it looks like ppl are done fighting! this is great.
wink
ok. play nice. i'll be back later! peace.

synned
laugh
Thnxs I'll try them out
Shakugan no Shana was a good one.
this is more like it.DANMAN what animes do you prefer?because ive already watched all the ones theyve mentioned.
worried
AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WATCH NEXT
Love Hina is a good one.

so is Toradora but i've only seen a handful of episodes
thanks
Robis Maburaho is very similar to R+V
lol im watching it as we speak.
over a year ago Olar said…
o its bin so long since i was on Fanpop...so whats up???
not much.we finally finished a fight that lasted, like, half of this forum. other than that, you've missed nothing.
wink
If its harem, then To-Love-Ru lol =D but still addicted to R+V =D patiently waiting for next chapter
over a year ago Olar said…
i see you are listing up all prv animes then Sora no Otoshimono is the best...
o please don't make me do what i did 3 months ago, i think this time I'm mainly going to just link them rather than describe every one like last, i have a feeling you can read their description and get a decent idea.
surprise
lol-decent list
surprise
holy crap! I dont think that does it justice 2pain4. That is a huge list
surprise
OMG! That is one freaking BIG list.
I like the last text "...i have watched so far."
What will that list look like after a year from now?
idk haven't gone looking for more still got some left
laugh
THATS IT!!!NAMAROCK you are greatest informant alive.i guess ill start from the top of the list and then work my way down.this might take a while.lol.
*** JAW DROPS *** holy shit wtf have you been doing. i mean i don't know how long that would take to watch but i dont even think you could finish that many animes in 2 months even if you skipped eating and sleeping. lol well its probably possible i looked at this list and it is mad impressive but all so think its funny whether Namorock knows it or not most of the animes, even the ones that say they are rated for everyone have an ecchi version, don't ask me how i know, or what site i found this out at on here, for fear of children running over the link. if you want my link to a lists of Ecchi Pm me and ill try and help you out. personally i like all animes but Ecchi are the best especially uncensored cause you know half of the shit will never happen to you. besides the fact the Nose bleeders are even funnier this way; and i just keep laughing XD.

Also i would add my own list of anime because its also impressive, but i don't have links because i dnld it all and watch it again later or give it to a friend so he can make amv's. but sadly last week my terrabite drive broke with over 200 gigabytes of anime on it; and 40 gigabytes of movies DX. so ill have to wait till i get it repaired before i can put up my list.
holy shit. thats a HUGE list. how long did it take you to watch all of that!?!
that list must have taken a good portion out of your life to watch
My friend made up a funny sentence: "If you think that your addicted to something, you haven't seen Namorock's anime list" (Its ment as a joke)
I personally watch anime because I have nothing better to do on rainy days. My list contains of 3 anime. All the other time I spend with friends, riding my bike (Street/Park MTB forever XP) or sleeping- thats the most important things I do, so not much time for anime.
Just finished watching To-Love-Ru and my first thoughts were: "WTF did I just watch?" What I want to say is that it is not bad, its actually good but the Rito character is quite a dumbass- come on, honestly can't you choose between two girls, its not that hard, at least for me it wouldn't of been.

The whole story was very well planed(except the ending- that sucked soooo much)it had the element that you want to watch it more and mere, as the episodes pass. Yeah overall I would give it a 8/10 but thats only my opinion.
Although I'm not sure whether I will watch the OVA because its kind of sick- at least the first episode was- at first I thought that it was some kind of Pervy version, although I'm still wondering if it isn't. Maybe others consider that normal.

Ok, thats my thoughts, I just wanted to write this so that someone would know what to expect of it and to keep up a conversation.
Anyway, bye everyone, till the next time.
smile
First of all Robis, To Love Ru was meant to be an Ecchi(perverted sense of humor in which the upper part of the body is sometimes naked). so yes its meant to be perverted, and very Ecchi( to those of us that know what this word means if i got the basic definition wrong please correct me). also usually the Ova to a series is more perverted that the actual series, unless its a continuation like Clannad, in the Afterstory it was meant to be perverted but not an Ecchi sense, more like a humorous sense, i mean what girl do you know would scream at her father " we live together now, so we can sleep together"( i died of laughter at this, because it was just to good how the father reacted). but Clannad was not meant to be perverted in the sense of an Ecchi but more in the sense of Perverted humor. the problem is that most writers of animes think that sex is all this generation thinks about, not even the story line.
anime is merely something to calm me after dealing with work all day......
Isn't KissXsis the family incest one?
they're not related by blood so technically no
cool
Lol] ecchi is the 21st century choice ~huh~
@Buddha
Thanks for the explanation, at least now I know that its ment to be like that, not just my over-imagination. Where I come from we have an expression: "Kas ir par daudz, tas ir par skādi" (translation) "What is too much, is not good" In my language its sounds better. XP Anyway what I wanted to say is that I agree with you, that the story it self could use more thinking in it, sadly I see that this is not the only one thats like this.

So yeah, I've done that, on to the next one.
For some strange reason I've come to like this Ecchi kind of anime- probably its for the humor, sexiness and humors fits well together, at least in my opinion- yeah humor *looking in another direction* just joking its the humor. Of course too much is bad because you loose the whole idea of normality. Although its ment to be something unreal.
Ok, confused my self there.
Not much to say really, except one thing: Can anyone make a list of the good Ecchi anime? The reason of asking is that theres a lot of them and I find the taste that others have for this type of anime is very suitable for me. Plus the experience of others can tell which are the good ones and which are the bad ones.
my list contains is filled full of romance and ecchi thats all there is in there and some psychological as well.
I find that echhi is the most entertaining ergo its most popular.
ok i just finished watching to love ru and i silent assasin states that it is the weirdest but funniest anime ive watched thus far.exept maybe FLCL is possibly funnier
did you watch love hina yet? that one is pretty good
I decided to watch "Shuffle"
And I must say its very good- the story is VERY well planed, the humor and emotional scenes are very well harmonized- overall 10/10 but thats for now.
I just felt the need to inform- don't ask why because I'm not sure my self.
I strongly suggest Clannad and it's sequel the after story, and then Kanon which is similar to it, idk if you guys know what a kanon is, it's merely a musical term if your wondering. think row row row your boat with parts of a choir starting in different time intervals.
i never finished clannad actually. its hard to find ones that aren't on megavideo or make my compute loud with loading noise
hey Namorock im in on that one with you, Clannad is a very good sad yet funny anime. so is the afterstory but episode 16 and 21 pissed me off if you know what i mean cause it was like wtf, i mean my friend who probly has watched hundreds of animes was like WTF THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN!!. but it was serierosly saddening. but i have to say one anime that keeps popping up in my head is Frontier Macross, i like the music in it and it has a good story line; ive watched it 2 or 3 times now. also i think its episode 21 i cant remember last time i watched clannad afterstory was at christmas time.
just to tell you guys now, do not recommend mecha and a good deal of the space shit stories i can't stress that enough mecha always turns out to be this fucking retarded power ranger lets go touch some penis in my barn Bullshit, sci-fi perhaps if its "GOOD" like ergo proxy something along the lines of that.
surprise
Namorock have you watched Macross Frontier before because its nothing like power rangers, but yes i know what u mean when you say that the space sci fi animes sometimes suck ive tried watching a few but this is the only one that caught my eye, so i do have to recomend it, plus personally i think the music in it is good but that might just be because im in band and i listen to music all the time; wheather its speakers or in my head i always have a tune going(itunes list has over 2000, songs plus countless music videos -.-).
This might be totally off-topic but I just have the biggest curiosity.
What kind of music do you listen to? What band or DJ or whatever? Whats your favorite song?
I'm asking this to all of you.

To be honest, I will start. I don't actually have a favorite band but my favorite songs are:
Suicide Silence - Unanswered
Bleed for Within - Servants of Divinity
Bring me the horizon - Pray for Plagues

I expect that the majority will think that this is too hard, or even think that I must be retarded to listen to something like this but who cares, I just want to see what "you" like to listen to.

Again, I say that this is only my curiosity, theres no actual reason why I'm asking. Except, I'M FREAKING OUT OF MY MIND, DAMN ITS SO FUCKING BORING HERE(where I live), Summer please come quicker. Right, a little mental break down.....
wait, are all of you in school? more or less high school, perhaps grade school?

and to answer your question i listen to w/e it doesn't matter for me, i listen to w/e the people I'm around listen to.
high school.
hey guys. today or tomorrow might be the last day for a while that i can talk during the week. at school i cant get past page 8 or 9, and my friend has to give the laptop ive been using back to RCC where he got it from. i've asked buddha to keep me updated w/messages, and if a fight breaks out again, i'll high-tail my ass across town to the public library to try to break it up, so behave everyone, please!
@Robis; my fav songs/bands are

3OH!3 - Richman
3OH!3 - Dont trust me
3OH!3 - Starstrukk
Jaison Derulo - In My Head

mind you, this is just off the top of my head.
laugh
I'm in High school. More precisely the Tenth class- ten years in school. Still, summers almost there, my summer vacation starts in the 29th of May- almost there. Although the summer is so near the teachers go like crazy and put on massive essays and other random annoying homework- pisses me off just thinking about it, thats the reason why I've been writing my weird questions..... that and the fact that I have nothing better to do.
I seriously have to learn how to write my thoughts shortly.
High School Junior

I listen to Rise Against a lot. They're a great band
@Danman; awsome band.
sophmore, same as you robis. where u from, anyway?
cloudy
High School Junior as well, and if i tried to put down my favorite music i couldn't because the list wouldn't end so ill make it vague and say 80's rock. i enjoy my old school music but also some of the new stuff. and yes synned i will update you briefly every other day or so because now im back to school after spring vacation and it will be hard to get on often with my ap classes.
big smile
My type of music would be pop and romantic, not hardcore slipknot stuff- following wit time w/ new celebritys rising ex-uhh idk..Justin bieber.....Taylor Swift....yea ..ps check out my R+V tribut vids if you wanna have a taste=D
Dude, that's gay.

I understand Taylor Swift because I'd be willing to cut off one of my balls to fuck her.(Would never give up both. I might want to have kids and if I only have one it would take longer for me to nut so I'd be able to go for longer.)

But Justin Beiber is a faggot. Only fags and 14 year old girls listen to him. And its obvious he's a faggot. Sorry fo saying this but it's true.
sad
I hate him and his un-puritzed voice but tend to like his songs. these were on top of my head- not my favs
hmmm
isnt he 16? o well- who cares
@Synned
I'm from Latvia. Its in Europe.
Not much, compared to other countries but still I like it.
@Synned
I'm from Latvia. Its in Europe.
Not much, compared to other countries but still I like it.
ok back to anime please
smile
for some reason SHUFFLE reminds me of R+V.i swear if there was a battle at the end of every episode in SHUFFLE i would say that it was inspired by R+V or vice-versa.also i thank you all because i was starting to get pissed off about this season 3 thing until you guys introduced me to some new animes.
ahhhh,im starting to type slower.i should really get on my computer more often or typing class would be for nothing.
I just finished Shuffle. What can I say? Its fucking PERFECT- everything is sooooo good- I mean I would want it to have thousands of seasons. At the ending at first I thought "Why is this happening?" but later I thought: "God bless the makers of this anime"
I just can't think of a proper sentence that would suit how good it is. Its all I ever wanted in an anime.
Namorock thank you very much for the link to it.

The only thing I hate is that no other anime that I watch seems to bee good enough(except R+V). Ever had the feeling that after watching something REALLY good you think that all other things just don't seem to be good anymore? I'm having that feeling right now- it sucks but I don't regret one second of watching Shuffle.
Actually it's funny you mention that because that's how i feel after each anime, I'm like "O it's over..... should i watch another?" and then I feel a little depressed about it and play my xbox, simple fix really.
over a year ago oforte1 said…
OMG realy? i just play conter strike 1.6 steam or conter strike source, but am playing more cs 1.6 because i got a zm server =) .
well can some1 give new animes to watch am getting bored.
you do know theres a sequel to shuffle right?
it's not a sequel it's a narrated version, the only one different is the last episode, they're on some ship in the clouds and they all shrink do to this mirror.